Bookmarks in Safari on iPad: view, edit, configure
iPad users can also add preferred sites to the Quick Launch bookmarks in Safari. Read on to discover how to do it.
How to configure the bookmarks bar in Safari?
When you browse the internet with Safari on your iPad, you sometimes want to add your favourite sites so that you can consult them quickly and easily. On Safari, you have a bookmarks bar that allows you to do just that. Follow these steps to view and edit the bookmarks bar in Safari iPad:
- Go to the application Settings.
- Once in the Settings menu, click Safari and choose Always show bookmarks bar.
- Once this is done, exit the application's Settings and start Safari. Visit the website of your choice. In our case we will choose the site on iPad. Once on the site, press the small arrow in a box Add Bookmark.
- You can rename the site or edit the URL if you wish. With the bookmarks bar on iPad, you can either view your favourites directly or create specific folders for classification.
- If you decide to add your favourite site to the Quick Launch bar bookmarks, click Bookmarks Bar.
- Your site is now accessible from the Bookmarks bar of your iPad.
Do you need more help with web browser? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Ipad bookmarks
- How to hide app store on ipad > Guide
- Https //m.facebook.com/home.php soft=bookmarks log out > Facebook Forum
- Facebook 6 digits code not received [solved] > Facebook Forum
- How to alphabetize bookmarks in chrome > Guide
- How to log in while two way authentication is enable in fb > Facebook Forum