Spotify is the best app if you like listening to music and discover new artists! It has both free and paid versions so you can choose which one is the best for you :)
Spotify is a music streaming application where you can find, discover, and download songs. You can access the music library, playlists, podcasts, and original productions. It also gives personalized recommendations based on your music browsing history and allows you to discover new artists and bands.
- Listen to your favorite music and shows: Spotify gives you access to music, podcasts, radio and playlists for free.
- Discover new artists and bands: find music from all over the world and follow the app’s personalized suggestions based on your music taste.
- Cross-platform: Spotify can run on Android and Apple cell phones and tablets as well as on Windows and Mac computers and Chromecast, PlayStation, TV and other devices.
- Create your own playlists: you can make your own playlists and share them with friends thanks to the app.
- Offline mode: you can download songs, playlists and podcasts to listen to them offline wherever you are.
How Does Spotify Work?
Spotify gathers all popular music from around the world. You can browse the app and search for your favorite artists and bands. Moreover, it gives you personalized suggestions so you can discover new artists that you’ve never heard of before. Apart from music, the service allows you to listen to podcasts and filter your liked songs by mood and genre.
Is Spotify Free?
Spotify has a free version as well as Premium subscription ($12.99) without ads.
In order to run the app on your device, the need Android version varies with device for the Apple version iOS/iPadOS 12.0 and later, or tvOS 12.2 and later.
Photo – play.google.com
- Download spotify
- Spotify download - Best answers
- English song download - Best answers
- Spotify equalizer android - Guide
- Spotify visualizer android - Guide
- Spotify and Waze Team Up on Android - News
- Delete Spotify account: from Android, iPhone, desktop - Guide
- Delete a playlist on Spotify: from iPhone, Android, computer - Guide