Winamp media player allows users to change its menu language. The player supports multiple languages including English. This guide will explain how to install a new language pack in Winamp.
Install New Language Packs in Winamp
To change the menu language of your Winamp player, click on Options > Preferences > General preferences > Localization. In the left panel, click on the Find more languages link. You would require an internet connection to access it:
This will trigger Winamp to open the appropriate plug-ins page within the built-in browser:
Next, browse and search for the language pack and download it. Once downloaded, double click to install the language pack. This action will require you to close the Winamp:
The installation wizard will open. You can select the destination folder if you haven't use the default installation settings:
Follow the instructions to complete the language installation. Once the installation is done, launch the Winamp. The new language pack will appear in the menu. To change the language, click on Options > Preferences > General preferences > Localization:
Image: © Winamp.
- "winamp language pack"
- Winamp 5.8 romanian language pack - Best answers
- Utorrent language pack - How-To - P2P
- Debian install language pack - How-To - Linux
- Adobe reader greek language pack - How-To - PDF
- Windows vista language pack ✓ - Forum - Windows Vista
- Language pack for windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8