With the popularity of digital DJ'ing, a lot of software is available on the market for mixing music
, adding effects and recording the mixed tracks. For audio lovers this is definitely good news because many free
softwares are available for download. Virtual DJ
from the stable of Atomix is a popular option in this category that comes with an ergonomic user interface, plug-ins and options to change skins. This can be downloaded easily for free from the official site and it works on every Windows platform. DJ Mix
is another variant that allows one to don the DJ's hat. This is also freeware but DJ Mix Pro has more features, and is a shareware
Atomix Virtual DJ
Atomix Virtual Dj is the best known software for mixing music, adding effects and recording your mixed tracks. It has a user-friendly interface with changeable skins, plug-ins and a lot of customizable settings.
Download Virtual DJ from the official website: http://www.virtualdj.com/download/trial.html
Virtual Dj is available on a trial version and is compatible with all version of Windows.
Download : www.djmixpro.com/djmixlite/djmixlite.html
- After the program has downloaded, run DJ Mix Lite
- You will need music that is saved in one of the following formats:
- Click on File > Open and select some songs to play
Other options on DJ Mix Lite:
- Click Song Selection and choose Mix with selected now - the first track will start automatically
To find out how many tracks are still to play:
- Click Song Selection > Statistics
To save your mix:
- Click File > Save As and create a title for your compilation
- Choose a location for the file and click Save
Published by jak58
Latest update on November 8, 2012 at 03:52 PM by Jeff.