Print Spooler is a service that manages your printing devices connected to the computer. It retrieves the location of the print driver, schedules printing etc. If you don’t use a printer and don’t plan on using one, you can turn off this function to gain more productivity and internal memory for your computer.
How to Disable the Print Spooler Service on Windows 7
To disable the Print Spooler service (in case you never use a printer), on Windows 7, follow these steps:
1) Click on Start button and type services.msc in the search field. Then, press Enter.
2) In the Services window, look for the following entry: Print Spooler.
3) Double click on it and set the Startup type as Disabled.
4) Finally, click OK to validate.
- What must you do to disable spooling
- Disable print spooler - Best answers
- Disable print spooler windows 7 - Best answers
- Enable/Disable the Print Spooling Service - How-To - Windows
- My personal account was disabled ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Promotions are disabled instagram - Guide
- We received your information if we still find that you're not old enough to be on facebook, your account will remain disabled. t - Forum - Facebook
- Disabled ineligible - Guide