Windows allows you to send a message, called a ping to other computers in your local network. If you would like to export the result of a ping command to a text file, here is how you can perform this action.
How To Automatically Export the Result of a Ping Command
Open the command prompt by going to Start > Run and typing cmd.
Type C:\>ping nameofwebsite.com >> c:\Test.txt -t".
Your ping command should now be displayed.
Image: © Wklzzz - 123RF.com
- Ping to text file
- How to save ping report in text file - Best answers
- Ping to file - Best answers
- Save ping to text file ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Shortcut key to permanently delete file - Guide
- What are dos files - Articles
- F2 is the shortcut key to rename the file or folder ✓ - Forum - Keyboard
- How to open msi file - How-To - Windows