The latest version of Windows Media Player, included in Windows 7 and 8, can burn your photos, music and videos on a CD or DVD on the fly. You simply have to drag and drop files from your Windows Media Library to the burn list. Windows Media will create a CD or DVD out of these files (MP3 , WMA, JPEG , MP4, WMV, AVI..etc)
- Insert a blank CD or DVD into your CD/ DVD drive
- Open Windows Media Player
- Click on the "Burn" tab , located in the right pane. An empty burn list shall be displayed.
- Find the files you want to burn from your Library (Music, Videos, Pictures) and drag them to the burn list
- Once done, click on "Start burn".
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 27, 2013 at 10:15 AM by jak58.