The PlayStation 3 allows you to browse the internet via an integrated web browser. Here is a simple guide to clear your browsing history on your console.
Remove Browsing History
- Open the Internet browser.
- Press the Triangle button > Tools
- The following options are available:
- Delete Cookies.
- Delete Search history.
- Delete Cache.
- Delete Authentication information.
- How to delete search history on ps3
- How to delete ps3 search history - Best answers
- How to clear search history on ps3 - Best answers
- How to delete search history in gmail - How-To - Gmail
- How to delete search history on pinterest app - How-To - Pinterest
- How to delete search history on ps4 - How-To - Platform
- Delete search history android - How-To - Android
- How to delete search history on samsung smart tv - How-To - Hardware
This document, titled « How to Clear Your Browsing History on PS3 », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).