How to save battery life on PS4 controller
By default, your PS4 controller may not be fully configured to save battery and last as long as possible. Hopefully, there are some tips and tricks you can try.
Disable or reduce the light intensity
If you want to disable or reduce the light intensity, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Settings > Sound/Device, and from all, choose the option that allows you to modify the controller light.
- In the case of DualShock 4, you will only be able to dim it.
- Open the settings menu of your PS4, go to Devices > Controllers > Brightness of DualShock 4 Light Bar, and choose to dim the brightness.
Reduce the audio and remove vibration
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Go to Devices > Controllers and select the option you want to adjust.
For more information, visit:
Set Power Saving mode
- Access the Settings menu and click on Power Save Settings.
- Set the time you want it to take for the controller to shut down when not in use. Our advice is to reduce it to 10 minutes.
External battery: Remotto Battery
Remotto Battery is an external battery that fits the controller and that you can use during the game to charge it. It will therefore allow you to increase the autonomy of your controller. You can get it from its official web page.
any more questions about the PlayStation? check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Ps4 controller battery
- How to check ps4 controller battery > Guide
- Xbox 360 controller driver > Download - Drivers
- Ps4 controller not working > Guide
- Ps4 controller triangle button not working [solved] > PS3 & PS4 Forum
- Ps4 turn off controller sound > Guide