By default, your PS4 controller may not be fully configured to save battery and last as long as possible. Hopefully, there are some tips and tricks you can try.
Disable or reduce the light intensity
If you want to disable or reduce the light intensity, follow these steps:
- First, go to the Settings > Sound/Device, and from all, choose the option that allows you to modify the controller light.
- In the case of DualShock 4, you will only be able to dim it.
- Open the settings menu of your PS4, go to Devices > Controllers > Brightness of DualShock 4 Light Bar, and choose to dim the brightness.
Reduce the audio and remove vibration
- Go to the Settings menu.
- Go to Devices > Controllers and select the option you want to adjust.
For more information, visit:
Set Power Saving mode
- Access the Settings menu and click on Power Save Settings.
- Set the time you want it to take for the controller to shut down when not in use. Our advice is to reduce it to 10 minutes.
External battery: Remotto Battery
Remotto Battery is an external battery that fits the controller and that you can use during the game to charge it. It will therefore allow you to increase the autonomy of your controller. You can get it from its official web page.
- Ps4 controller battery
- Controller ps4
- Ps controller
- Pc check ps4 controller battery > Guide
- Ps4 controller gta v pc > Guide
- Ps4 controller not working in game > Guide
- Ps4 controller triangle button not working [solved] > Forum - PS3/PS4
- How to turn off sound on ps4 controller > Guide
- PS3 not reading discs: how to fix, after update
- Expand your PS5 storage: internal, external
- Too many USB devices connected PS4: fix the error
- PSP update: 6.61, firmware, PlayStation
- How to turn off vibration on PS4 controller: on PC, Fortnite
- PS3 recovery mode: without controller, not working
- How to reset PS3 controller: on PC, without reset button
- PS3 can't obtain IP address: PlayStation 3 fix
- How to connect PS4 controller to PS5
- PS3 error codes and solutions
- Link PlayStation 4: to Facebook, to Twitter
- PS4 safe mode: options, not working
- PS4 audio output settings: for headphones
- How to fix a slow PSP
- How to play PlayStation 4 games online
- Reset PlayStation 3: display settings HDMI
- PS3 mode not supported: Samsung HDMI, on TV
- How to update PS3 with USB: safe mode
- PS4 auto shutdown: after download, in rest mode
- How to turn off PS4 system sounds
- PS5 console: release date, price, stock
- How long to charge PlayStation controller: PS3, PS4, PS5
- How to turn off notifications on PS4
- How to clear your PS4 browsing history?
- Install Flash Player on Playstation 3: 2021
- How to Play MP4 on a PSP 3000
- How to clear PS3: cache, cookies
- PS4 text to speech: not working
- How to change the language on PSP
- How to buy games on PlayStation store: for free
- How to reset your PlayStation network password?
- Turn off controller vibration: PS3
- How to connect your Playstation 4 to PC
- Find and add friends on PS4: from Facebook, online
- How to connect a BigBen controller to a PS3
- How to disable PS4 share play
- Switch from HDMI to SCART: PlayStation 3
- How to clear your browsing history on PS3?
- Obtain an IP address on the PS3
- How to delete cookies on PlayStation 4
- PlayStation 4: tips and tricks
- PS Now vs PS Plus
- How to add the accessibility menu to Quick Menu on PS4?