Android allows you to customise how you would like to view websites on your phone or mobile device. This setting allows you to switch from a website's mobile site to its desktop version with ease, making good use of the larger Android phone screens. Read on for a step-by-step.
View Desktop Version of Webpage on Android
- Open your browser and navigate to any website. In most cases, the website's mobile version will be displayed by default.
- Simply tap on the Menu key and select Request desktop site.
Your browser should now switch over to the website's desktop version.
Image © 123rf.com
- Yahoo desktop version
- Yahoo mail desktop version - Best answers
- Yahoo mail desktop version on android - Best answers
- Yahoo Mail shortcut: icon, desktop - Guide
- Yahoo desktop version login - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- How To View the Desktop Version of Websites with Opera for Android - How-To - Opera
- Windows Phone 8.1 - Automatically open the desktop version of websites - How-To - Mobile
- Shazam desktop version - Guide