If you're an Android user, you may wish to disable the suggestion feature in your browser. In this article, we will show you how to do so.
Disable the Search and URL Suggestion Feature of Your Browser
To disable the Search and URL suggestion feature of your Android web browser, follow the below procedure:
- Open your web browser app.
- Tap on the Menu key > Settings > Privacy.
- Uncheck "Search and URL suggestion".
- How to delete google suggestions on android
- How to delete search suggestions on android - Best answers
- Turn off google search suggestions android - Best answers
- Accidentally deleted google search bar android - How-To - Google
- Turn off Search and URL Suggestion service on Google Chrome For Android - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to delete google search history on android phone - How-To - Web
- How to delete blocked numbers on android - How-To - Samsung
- Google safe search android - How-To - Android