If you have accidentally deleted the Settings icon from the home screen of your iOS device, don't worry. This tutorial will walk you through the restoration process, which works for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Restoring the iOS Settings Icon
Open Spotlight Search, and type Settings. Tap Settings.
Go to the Reset section > Reset Home Screen layout.
Your Settings icon should be restored, along with all of the app icons that were present on your home screen when you first purchased your device.
Image: © alempkht - 123RF.com
- Settings icon
- Where is my settings icon - Best answers
- Iphone settings icon - Best answers
- How to set the default action for the OneNote tray icon - How-To - Office Software
- Google chrome wrench icon to access browser settings ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks
- Gmail attachment settings - How-To - Gmail
- App store icon - How-To - iPhone