Some programs may require administrative rights to run properly on your computer. In this article we will show you how to launch a program in administrator mode on Windows 8.1.
How to Run a Program as Administrator on Windows 8.1
From the Desktop:
- To launch a program as administrator from the desktop:
- Right-click on the program's icon > Run as administrator:
- Search for the application >Right-click > Run as administrator.
You can also configure a program to run as administrator by default:
- Right-click on the program's icon > Properties
- Go to the Security tab and check "Run this program as an administrator".
Image: © Microsoft
- Run as administrator windows 8.1
- Windows 8 run as administrator - Best answers
- Windows 8.1 run as administrator - Best answers
- Windows 8.1 - Display the Administrative tools on the StartScreen - How-To - Windows 8
- Windows 8.1 online - Guide
- Remove password windows 8.1 - Guide
- God mode windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8
- Disk cleanup windows 8.1 - How-To - Windows 8