The Disk Cleanup utility allows you to free your computer from temporary and unnecessary files. To access the Disk Cleanup utility follow the procedure below.
How to clean temporary files using the disk cleanup utility?
Open the Control Panel > Administrative tools > Disk Cleanup.
- Select the drive you want to clean:
- Disk Cleanup will calculate how much space can be reclaimed.
- Select the items you want to delete and click on Clean up system files.
Any more Windows questions? Check out our forum!
Around the same subject
- Disk cleanup
- Disk cleanup windows 8.1
- Windows 8 disk cleanup
- Blackmagic disk speed test windows > Download - Diagnosis and monitoring
- Fix disk boot failure: Windows XP, 7, 8, 10 > Guide
- Floppy disk fail 40: fix, CMOS checksum error, BIOS > Guide
- Lenovo password reset: disk, without disk, Windows 10 > Guide
- Remove write protection: from USB, SD card, hard drive > Guide