How to Disabled Controller Vibration
- From the Homescreen of your PS4, go to Settings > Device.
- Uncheck "Enable Vibration".
If afterwards you decide that you want to re-enable vibration, follow the same steps, and re-select Enable Vibration.
Photo by Caspar Camille Rubin on Unsplash
- Ps4 controller vibration
- How to turn off vibration on ps4 controller - Best answers
- How to turn off controller vibration ps4 - Best answers
- Ps4 controller vibration problem - How-To - Platform
- How to check ps4 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3
- Ps4 controller triangle button not working ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Ps4 controller mute button - How-To - Platform
- How to customize ps4 controller - How-To - PS4
This document, titled « PlayStation 4 - How to Turn Off Controller Vibration », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).