If you are an Xbox One user, you know that the console will automatically download and store content relating to your Blu-ray discs (extra features for your movies ..etc). Although this can be handy and enjoyable, it also fills the storage cache. This article discusses how to clear it, so if you want to find out how, keep reading.
Xbox One - Clear Cache
In order to clean the Persistent Storage, you just need to follow these steps:
- Press the Menu key of the controller.
- Go to Settings . Now choose Disc & Blu-Ray.
- In the BLU-RAY section select Persistent Storage.
- Next, select Clear persistent storage.
Note: To limit the download of additional content, simply uncheck the Enable BD Live to improve Blu-ray playback.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Clear persistent storage xbox one
- Xbox one blu ray - Best answers
- Persistent storage xbox one - Best answers
- Enforcement.xbox.com. 0x87dd0013 - How-To - Xbox
- How to stop xbox from turning off - How-To - Platform
- Xbox app notify when friend online - How-To - Windows
- How to turn off magnifier on xbox ✓ - Forum - Xbox 360/Xbox One
- Gta v cheat codes xbox series s - Guide