Reset Your Password on PlayStation Network
Turn on your PlayStation, and launch the PlayStation Network. Then select Forgot your password?.
Enter the email address used to create your PSN account. A recovery link will be sent via email with instructions on how to reset your password.
Alternatively, you can reset your PlayStation Network password via web browser. To do this, simply connect to the PSN network and click Trouble signing in?:
Select I forgot my password, and follow the onscreen procedure to reset it:
- Forgot psn password
- Reset psn password - Best answers
- Playstation password reset - Best answers
- T mobile forgot voicemail password - How-To - Mobile
- How can i get into my lenovo laptop if i forgot the password - How-To - Laptop computer
- Forgot yahoo password - Guide
- Windows xp forgot admin password - How-To - Windows
- Forgot instagram password - Guide