If you are the lucky owner of Samsung Smart TV, you probably already know that you can use 3D mode to make the most out of your TV and watch movies in three-dimensional format. Read on to discover how to enable this feature.
How to Enable the 3D Mode on Samsung Smart TV
1) On your remote press the Menu button of your remote control.
2) Select the Picture menu and scroll down to Options.
3) Select 3D and toggle the 3D switch ON.
4) Finally, you can select the most suitable 3D type based on your preference and the position of other viewers.
NB: Put on your 3D glasses for optimal view.
- Samsung 3d tv
- How to watch 3d movies on samsung smart tv - Best answers
- Is my samsung tv 3d capable - Best answers
- Samsung account change phone number ✓ - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung volume increase code - How-To - Samsung
- Samsung factory reset code - How-To - Samsung
- Www.gameloft.com unlock code samsung guru 1200 - Forum - Mobile
- Samsung z2 whatsapp download - Forum - WhatsApp