Do you want to close all the open internet browser tabs on your iPhone to avoid too much battery consumption or maybe to return to a previously opened tab that you can no longer find? Perhaps you simply want to know how many pages are left open on your iPhone browser? This article will show you how to view and close all Safari browser tabs and works on all iPhone models.
iPhone 6 - How to close background browser tabs (Safari)
To find out how many browser tabs are running in the background on your iPhone follow these steps:
- Open Safari
- Tap on this symbol in the bottom right corner:
- The background pages will be displayed.
- Closing the ones you don't require by clicking on the x in the corner, can help to reduce memory/processing usage.
On older iPhone models (iPhone 8 and older), you can view how many webpages are opened via the multitasking view:
- Double tap on the Home button.
- Here's an example of pages/apps running in the background:
- Slide a page upwards or downward to close it!
Note: This tip also applies to the iPad 2 Air.
- How to close browser on iphone
- How to close tabs on iphone 6 - Best answers
- How to close browser - Best answers
- Clear cookies after closing browser chrome - How-To - Google Chrome
- How to close browser on android phone - How-To - Google Chrome
- Close app on iphone - How-To - iPhone
- How to close music on iphone - How-To - iPhone