Auto-correct can be your best friend but it can also be the reason for embarrassment and misspelling of more unique names and words, especially when dealing with multiple languages. It is useful to know how to turn it on and off and this FAQ will show you how to disable the Auto-correct feature on your iPhone.
How to disable auto-correct on iPhone?
- From the home screen, tap on Settings > General.
- Tap on Keyboard.
- From this menu you can disable Auto-Correction:
- How to turn off autocorrect in iphone
- Turn off autocorrect in iphone
- How to disable autocorrect in iphone
- How to turn off music on iphone > Guide
- How to calibrate iphone compass > Guide
- Turn off snapchat notifications iphone > Guide
- How to turn off pin code on iphone > Guide
- Turn off burst iphone > Guide