Excel - How to change the default author name
By default Excel use your Windows username as default author name, which automatically appears in the properties of create Excel documents.
To change the default author name in Excel, follow the below procedure:
- Open Excel
- Click on the File menu > Excel Options.
- Go to the General section.
- Scroll to Personalize your copy of Microsoft Office.
- Clear the User name field and enter a new author name!
- Click on OK to save your new settings.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 6, 2015 at 08:49 AM by jak58.