In this guide, we will show you how to add a GPU activity icon to the notification area of any PC or laptop equipped with a NIVDIA graphics card.
Display GPU Activity Icon in the Notification Area on NVIDIA
- Click on Start > Control Panel > Nvidia Control Panel.
- Click on the Desktop menu > Display GPU Activity Icon in Notification Area.
- Close the Nvidia Control Panel and that's it!
Image: © 123RF.com
- Nvidia gpu activity
- Nvidia gpu activity monitor - Best answers
- Display gpu activity icon in notification area - Best answers
- Nvidia gpu detector - How-To - Graphic cards
- How to overclock nvidia gpu - How-To - Graphic cards
- Nvidia gpu overheating - How-To - Laptop computer
- Nvidia gpu no display ✓ - Forum - Hardware
- Nvidia Unveils World's Fastest GPU - CCM - News
This document, titled « Display GPU Activity Icon in the Notification Area on NVIDIA », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).