If you own an Android device, you might be interested to know that it comes equipped with a scientific calculator. To enable this feature, read on for the surprisingly simple solution.
Enable The Scientific Calculator on Android
The calculator app of Android smartphone is not limited to basic arithmetic operations. Here is a simple manipulation to turn the basic calculator into a scientific calculator (SIN, COS, TAN, LOG, Square root,...)
- Open the Calculator app.
- Simply rotate your phone sideways to landscape mode and that's it!
Image: © LAMBERTO JESUS LUQUE PEREZ - 123rf.com
- Android scientific calculator
- Android calculator settings - Best answers
- Android calculator scientific - Best answers
- Google Launches Scientific Android App - News
- How to play pokemon on android - How-To - Android
- Samsung factory reset code android - How-To - Android
- Update emojis android - How-To - Instant Messaging
- Snapchat dark mode android - How-To - Snapchat