Customizing the background of your USB file folder is a fun way to add a little more personality to your device. This article will teach you how to set a custom image background to your USB drive using any JPG photo.
How To Add a Background Photo to a USB Drive
Open your flash drive and copy your image file to your USB key. Name your file, and include a .jpg extension. For the purposes of this example, we will be using the file name test.jpg.
Next, right-click the window and create a new Text file. Open it and paste the following code:
N.B. Replace the section of the code that reads test.jpg with the file name of your image.
Save the file as desktop.ini and then refresh your disk by pressing the F5 key.
Your image will now be set as the wallpaper of your USB key:
- Usb background
- Usb wallpaper - Best answers
- Usb background image - Best answers
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb ports not working windows 7 - Forum - Hardware
- How to remove write protection on usb - How-To - USB
- Using Portable HDD as Master without HDD Lap - Forum - Hard Drive/SSD
- How to update ps3 with usb - How-To - PS3
- Notepad++ background color - How-To - Text editor