I want to format my hard disk via pen drive instead of XP bootable Cd. In short I want to make my pen drive as bootable XP disc. So give me appropiate steps or tell me to copy a file to pen drive from Xp bootable cd so it can work.
To Install Windows Xp OS from a USB Flash drive please follow these steps below carefully...
CLICK ON PRIMARY DOWNLOAD SITE & DOWNLOAD USB DRIVE BOOTABLE TOOL
CLICK ON PRIMARY DOWNLOAD SITE
- 3. COPY XP FILES ON PEN DRIVE WITH FOLDER NAME(WINXP)
- 4. BOOT FROM USB
- 5. AFTER COMPLETE BOOTING U WILL SEE THE PROMP C:/>
- 6. C:/>SMARTDRV
- 7. CD WINXP
- 8. C:/WINXP>CD I386
- 9. C:/WINXP/I386>WINNT
- 10 NOW UR COMP START SOME FILES AFTER COMPLETING THIS UR COMP WILL RESTART
- 11. DON’T REMOVE UR PEN DRIVE BUT SELECT OPTION BOOT FROM HARD DISK
- 12. DONT FORMAT THE C: AND CONTINUE UR INSTALLATION AS A BOOTABLE CD
Thanks to amit
for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on December 3, 2009 at 03:53 PM by aakai1056.