In the gaming world, one of the worst things that can happen is that your game is interrupted because our DualShock 4 is about to run out of battery. However, you can avoid the problem with a few small changes and readjustments in the configuration. In this article, we show you a series of tricks that will help you to optimize it to the maximum so that you can have long gaming sessions without worry.
Disable or Reduce the Light Intensity
If you want to disable or reduce the light intensity, follow these steps:
- Go to the Settings > Sound/Device and from all choose the option that allows you to modify the controller light.
- In the case of DualShock 4, you will only be able to dim it. Open the settings menu of your PS4, go to Devices > Controllers > Brightness of DualShock 4 Light Bar and choose to dim the brightness.
Reduce the Audio and Remove Vibration
Go to the Settings menu, then, go to Devices > Controllers and select the option you want to adjust.
For more information visit:
Set Power Saving Mode
- Access the Settings menu and click on Power Save Settings.
- Set the time you want it to take for the controller to shut down when not in use. Our advice is to reduce it to 10 minutes.
Don't Forget to Charge Your Controller
A good time to charge your controller can be right after playing. This way you can have it ready for the next time you want to use it.
External Battery: Remotto Battery
Remotto Battery is an external battery that fits the controller and that you can use during the game to charge it. It will therefore allow you to increase the autonomy of your controller. You can get it from its official web page.
Photo: © Unsplash
- Ps4 controller battery
- Controller ps4 - Best answers
- Ps controller - Best answers
- How to check ps4 controller battery on pc - How-To - PS3
- Ps4 controller gta v pc - Guide
- Ps4 controller triangle button not working ✓ - Forum - PS3/PS4
- Ps4 controller not working in game - How-To - Platform
- Ps4 controller vibration - How-To - Platform