Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
February 26, 2021
-
Hello,

I am having problems with loging in to my new business account that I have created on Instagram. I have really tried to get help and in touch with the plattform but without any result.

When I try to log in it says the following:
” Your account has been suspended for violating our Terms of Use: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/”

I really don’t know why, I just created the accounts and therefore have not even reached to post anything yet. What can I do? What can possibly have blocked the accounts?

Sincerely,
Lara

2 replies

Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
February 26, 2021
Hello, Facebook / Instagram block accounts frequently...

Besides, contacting the support team to ask why your account was removed... you can try making a new account and see if it happens again.
Hi,

How exactly do I get in contact with them? Do you have an exact email or so? Because I tried to email some mails I found online, but I don't think they actually work.

Also, I've tried to create a new account with the same email but it did not work due to the email already been used. So the "e-mail" exists in their system but not the actual account because it is blocked.
Registration date
Monday November 25, 2019
Status
Administrator
Last seen
February 26, 2021
Hey, if they've already registered that email, you could create a new gmail specifically for your Instagram account.

Use this form to contact Instagram about an incorrectly disabled account.

There is a specific form if the account is for a business.

Regards

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!

The Best of CCM in Your Inbox

Subscribe To Our Newsletter!