Problems with logging in to new instagram accounts

Solved/Closed
Lara - Feb 23, 2021 at 03:33 AM
David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   - Feb 26, 2021 at 03:26 AM
Hello,

I am having problems with loging in to my new business account that I have created on Instagram. I have really tried to get help and in touch with the plattform but without any result.

When I try to log in it says the following:
” Your account has been suspended for violating our Terms of Use: http://instagram.com/about/legal/terms/”

I really don’t know why, I just created the accounts and therefore have not even reached to post anything yet. What can I do? What can possibly have blocked the accounts?

Sincerely,
Lara

2 responses

David Webb Posts 3177 Registration date Monday November 25, 2019 Status Administrator Last seen May 15, 2023   6,925
Feb 23, 2021 at 01:15 PM
Hello, Facebook / Instagram block accounts frequently...

Besides, contacting the support team to ask why your account was removed... you can try making a new account and see if it happens again.
David Webb

Content Editor and Community Manager - CCM.net

Hi,

How exactly do I get in contact with them? Do you have an exact email or so? Because I tried to email some mails I found online, but I don't think they actually work.

Also, I've tried to create a new account with the same email but it did not work due to the email already been used. So the "e-mail" exists in their system but not the actual account because it is blocked.