The discussions

Mouse not working

Hi , i am using and IBM mouse and suddenly it seems no be working anymore . I have try to disconnect and reconnect it but nothing I...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
Skewkus

Problem with booting

Hello, I am having some problem while booting my computer I can't even access windows,each time when loading windows the computer is turning of...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2008 by
derekmichael54

Cant tun on my sound

Hello, hey i cant seem to be able to turn on my sound at all i cant see it on the bottom of my screen to turn it on i even tryed going through con...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jul 2008 by
jenifer0703

I need to add a hardisk to my pc plz help

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
haiguys1

Adding a 2nd hard-drive

Hi, I would like to add a 2nd hard-drive, how can I do this?

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jul 2008 by
mano.mn2

Formating doubt

Hello all , I would like to format a hardisk i would like to know the difference between formating FAT23 and NTFS what is recomended the har...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jul 2008 by
JinKazama14

Hardware updating

Hi Everybody , I want to confirm something when installing the ram which slot must be used Red or Yellow?

vinnydman

Problem with external hardisk

Hello, I have an external hardisk fixed on my pc it got crash is there a way to repair it and retreave the information that was on it. My op...

mrslash

Pc building

Hello, I got a Cpu plan and i want to build my own pc does any one can indicate me the compatible hardware device that i can buy i alrea...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2008 by
FCTSC

On button on cpu

HI all Yesterday i have change my internal sound card with a creative sound blaster live , and i have been able to installed it and it i...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jul 2008 by
FCTSC

Formating laptop

Hi, My laptop needs to be formated i have a bootable windows setup , but it seems that each time i am trying to set uyp windows the process ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2008 by
walex88

Power supply

hi the power supply of my system got boosted and its the 3rd time ive changed it and i dont understand what should be done in that.please help me.

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2008 by
John W

Dvd and blue rays disk

data about dvd and blue rays disc

John W

No display only beeping signal of monitor

Hello, I hv been facing monotor dispaly problem since last one month that is not displayed only beeping the green signal light of monitor. but y...

gilly7979

Cpu pramamantiy 100% used.

Hello, my system is working condition cpu pramamantiy 100% used show.?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2008 by
Yoan

Problem with my disc drive

Hello, my computer will not load up a disc. 3 days ago i didnt hav a problem but now i dont even hav a (D:) in devices with removable storage where...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2008 by
John W

Solve my problem

Hello, dear friends my dvd writer (LG) not working proparly . it can not read any disk but in the system it will show that working proparly. plz ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jun 2008 by
Shashank

No display

Hello, i have formated my hard disk. after that i tried to install the Windows xpbut my PC hanged i restarted that but this time the machine fans are...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2008 by
crazy_devil

Operation of random access memory

what is the function of RAM (random-access memory) and it's operation?

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2008 by
crazy_devil

My disk is stuck in the computer

Hello, my computer says there's no disk in the drive, but there is. How do i get it out? thank you. lisa

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2008 by
mav69

My pc turns on on its own when plugged in.

My Notebook is plugged into an extension which at the same time has an On/Off switch. Every time I switch on the extension my PC turns on skipping its...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2008 by
T

Sound

Hello, I Was On Add/ Remove Programs An Acidentally Removed My Audio Device An I Need To know How To Get It Back :S ?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2008 by
ckiran04

My computer

Hello, when i turn on my computer it shows "monitor going to sleep"....it boots but then it just go blank and shows "monitor going to sleep"....can i...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jun 2008 by
mash

Virus alert!

Hello, some open GL programs are having a hard time running on my computer. Is there any way I can change my graphics card configuration so I can run ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2008 by
Zatacoroth

Boot problem

Hello, My computer was working proprly but once time i had off the switch directoly so far no started when i try to start it no desplay in monitor ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2008 by
walex88

No sound help !

Hello, i let my friend "fix" my computer and now there's no sound coming from my pc . how do i make it work again?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jun 2008 by
sam

Usb connection

Hello, I have a cam recorder, about 7 years old, that has a cable that looks like a USB cable, but both ends are slightly differt. The end that conn...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Jun 2008 by
getsugatenso

Computer crashes

Hello, Im guessing this is a hardware issue.. Im using a XP OS with AMD AM2 Proccesor, 256 Geforce GC 80gb HDD and 2gig Ram. I loaded up my compute...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2008 by
RAWC90

Beep

Hello, i need help , my computer keeps on beeping whenever i turn it on !!

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jun 2008 by
jimay16

No boot

Hello, My boss has a dell laptop, if you shut it off, it will not boot. They have had all virus scans run on it, what do think?

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jun 2008 by
chris

Pen drive

Hello, just got a one giga pen drive , but i dunno why i cant insert nutting in it , it says error when i try to insert some data in it !

1 reply Last reply on 24 May 2008 by
ckiran04

Operating system

Hello, windows 2003 is not able to install the os ,because of stop error will come.

1 reply Last reply on 22 May 2008 by
ckiran04

About scaning virus in a flashdisk

Hello,how can i scan virus in my flash dissk without loosing other files

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2008 by
nasa

Real price?

Hello guys can anyone tell me the real price of this monster Geforce 9600 GT please ??? I really want to buy one!!

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2008 by
crazy_devil

Y dose my pc turn off when i internet explore

Hello, i need help cuz pc turn off with no warning? at 1st i thought it was spy wear or sumthing but now i dont no?

1 reply Last reply on 15 May 2008 by
crazy_devil

Moniter problem

Hello i have problem with my system,the moniter is not displaying when connected to the c.p.u.but the same moniter is working with the other system...

1 reply Last reply on 12 May 2008 by
madmark62

Partitioning my 250 gb hdd?

Hi friends, I am little confused about the subject. Can you tell me how should I partition my 250 GB hard drive. I am planning to install both Wind...

3 replies Last reply on 12 May 2008 by
melana

No signal

Hello, My grandparents came back from Florida and tried to boot up their e-machine. They left it up in Northern Michigan for the winter in the house...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2008 by
Yoan

Speakers

Hello, my speakers are connected to a sub woofer and the black sub woofer is connected to the rear black plug-in. There is a pop up saying that this...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2008 by
zefenix

About my desktop

Hello, To you all sir/madam i have aproblem with my desktop icons and even the start menu they disapered from morning and i have tried my level bes...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2008 by
mrslash

Mic

Hello, i wanna use my mic , but i am not being able to use it on my messenger !!! HELP!!

1 reply Last reply on 6 May 2008 by
percy8

Cd drive cleaner

Hi! I have a CD duplicator, and it seems to me that the lens may be dirty or something of that nature. Does anyone know of a good but cheap driv...

2 replies Last reply on 4 May 2008 by
eiman

No sound

Hello, after installing my new motherboard i have found to have no sound at all. my speakers are switched on and they are plugged in tightly so that ...

5 replies Last reply on 2 May 2008 by
Anonymous User

Sound card

Hello, i think theres a problem with my sound card , everytime i mix on virtual dj and when i move the cross fader , theres a strange sound! any help...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Apr 2008 by
mrslash

Sound card

Hello, my friend is starting to do music production , and he wanted to know what sound card he is gonna need?

2 replies Last reply on 29 Apr 2008 by
ziggy7

Dvdrom

Hello, my question is why i cant play some dvd movies in my dvd rom?

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2008 by
Yoan

Msn

Hello, hello how are u ?

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2008 by
percy8

Blu-ray writer

HI hi hi... Anyone got a blu ray writer here...Is it already in stores???

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2008 by
yogui7

Hdd crashed

Hi, I have just bought a toshiba laptop...i used it for maybe 5 months and my hdd crashed! Can someone give me a good reason why this happened?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2008 by
percy8

Any top soundcard?

Hay all of you... i obviously wanna have an idea on which PCI sound card should i invest blind eyes as a good effective and reliable one please?!! ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2008 by
percy8
Results 33701 - 33750 out of a total of 33,783