The discussions

No sound

Hello, i need the sound installion for AC97

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
King_Kong

My computer is beeping

Hello, my computer turns on but blank screen and continues to beep every second short beeps ,i tried cleaning but my question is how can i install a...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
sadgurl

Laptop to tv

i have a gateway mt3707 and im trying to connect my laptop to my tv using a 15 vga- 3 rca(blue,green,red) but its not working, wha should i do

fobvious5

Pendrive not detected in any computer

Hello, My pen driver 2GB AMKETTE SPECTRA is not detected by System ( XP ).Kindly help me.

suff954

Blue ray

Hello, is it possible to play blue ray discs on the ps3 if u have not got a hd television

realiser

Please help sound problem

Hello, I recently installed a NVIDIA GTS 250 on my Dell PC and also changed from a 375 to a 600 wat power supply. Once re-plugging my computer in i...

afsgun

Webcam software

Hello, i lost my webcam software cd can any body tell me how i install webcam serial#C05340100867 on my pc.

fea_ture

I can't acess harddisk

Hello, recently i was installing windows xp on my 200 gb segate hard disk ide. There was set up problems and due to some missing files i inta...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jun 2009 by
Navjot

Sata hard drive & ide adapter to ide mobo

Hello, I have just bought a job lot of spare harddrives (all 250gb) for my IDE mobo computer to use as additional storage and found they are SATA's...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
rsiengineers

Pen drive removal

Hello, I wanna ask does the pen drive gets damaged if it is removed without clicking on safely remove hardware option?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
iveal

My pc is not booting

Hello, my pc is not booting only beep sound occurs and monitor wil not on what is the problem

pcsces

Cpu fan is running fast

Hello, I have hp pavilion d4000 and the cpu fan for the computer is running fast and loud. I downloaded the speedfan program but it did not help. All...

deepbreathe

Check pc display setting

Hello, I was given a cpu and hooked up a monitor and keyboard. Windows comes up and then goes to a black screen which reads "check pc display sett...

dancedhall

Dvdrom drive wont work in vista

Hello, My matshita dvd-ram seem to have stoped working, is there a driver for it? Also i pluged a External USB DVD-rom Drive in and that wont work ...

dybbody

Charging

Hello, i have a problem on charging my laptop.after a complete charging(100%),it can be used for not more than 30 minutes.should i replace my battery...

5 replies Last reply on 23 Jun 2009 by
re_mi

Computer not booting

I have the acer aspire m1100 and due to a power cut the computer went off. When I went to turn it back on I was getting the same problem, no booting ...

oi

Disk k

Hello, On my computer, I always had the Removable disk K. I took some pics last night and I wanted to upload them today, but for some reason disk K...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
clowncrown

I have problem starting up my i-pod touch

Hello,any good samaritan can help me solve this problem on my i-pod touch? wheneva i switch it on, it indicates conect usb to itunes unable me to acce...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Den

Dell inspiron 1525

Hello, I have inspiron 1525 in which XP is installed, my dvd drive is not working properly for blanck disc. i m not able to burn anything in dvd. bt ...

DragonKing

Laptop won't boot up

Hello, I have just bought a laptop from ebay and it won't boot. the light comes on led but when you take out the battery and just use the adaptor the...

DragonKing

The sound won"t work!!???

The sound on my dell studio laptop won't work it completely disappeared!!! The sound control thing was next to the time and the bar that shows how ch...

DragonKing

Switching dvd drive for hard drive

Hello, i switched the sata cables from my DVD drive to my new internal hard drive since i ran out of sata ports. when i turned on the computer, it ...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
DragonKing

Urgent black screen but power still on?

Hey, Firstly I'm not sure if I put this in the right place, but anyway. I got a new Hp dv6-1130sa yesterday, I charged it for ages ect. as you do. Th...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
Kitty_cat_232

Speakers wanted

Hello, I am looking to buy Zeck 12" and 18 Sub speakers. Please reply Alan

moneymaker1

Not work

Hello, hi im santha, my mobile is s4 sigmatel company(china mobile) not working in airtel gprs but my friends mobile are also working plz send f...

gragrand

Headphone sound problem

Hello, I have recently installed one photo editing software. And also I am not able to listen to any sound from the headphone only from videos ot...

dancedhall

Not booting on

Hello, This is what is happening I have an HP desktop Windows Vista I turn it ON: Power is on and you could see the fans on BUT There is a yell...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2009 by
JR

Computer shuts down no warning

Hello, My husband purchased his hardware from Tiger Direct two months ago and has built his own computer. Here are the computers specs: Running ...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
city03

My computer speed is too low..

Hello, my computer is p3 processer , and my problem is damn slow in process and if i open google page it is opening too late.. i dunno wat to do to i...

shani47

Sata drive to ide motherboard

Hello, I have an IDE motherboard. I am trying to add a third drive on the secondary IDE. I have two drives on the Primary IDE. My intention is to cop...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
1337ninjer

My volume want work now for some reason???

Closed

Hello, i need so help with my volume i have checked everything, it works with my limewire i can hear my muisc but when i get on youtube or any video ...

TROME

Nothing is working on my laptop apart from

Hello, Need help nothing on my laptop is working apart from some software how do i fix it please help me Add me on msn and help please x_...

9 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
xAshleiighx

2nd hard drive lost? pls help!

Hello, Please help me - I had a previously working 2nd hard drive (sata) but now when I boot up, it is not being recognized as formatted. I see th...

3 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
Lost

How to change my theme to vsta cg?

Hello, guys, please help me...how to use my downloaded vista cg to my computer?

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
afsgun

Pendrive problen

Hello, i have 32 gb kingstone pendrive it is not working it's shows write protected. i can not format it it gives same problem please help.

fea_ture

Upgrade or buy new?

Hello, I am considering buying a new laptop or upgrading my current one. My primary use for the laptop is the basic MS Office use and searching thro...

dybbody

No audio from laptop to tv...

Hello, We have our Toshiba laptop hooked up to our Samsung LCD TV using a VGA cable and audio cable (headphone jack on laptop to audio in on TV). ...

strnnger

Date time error

Solved

Hello, my system's date and time are always going to jan 2005 whenever i switch on the system? can any body give a solution?

aditya123

Messed up laptop..what do i do? please help!

HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!! when my compaq laptop was restoring, i stupidly turn the power off cause i wasnt sure in what i was doing. now when my laptop tu...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
tayrae

Pc cannot recognize the drive for printer

Hello, I have a problem with my lexmark e120 printer. Everytime I installed the drive and i turn off my pc and then when come back to turn on my pc...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jun 2009 by
JOHN ZHANG

No sound

Hello, i Have no sound on my fugitsu siemens laptop its a amilo m1405 i have downloaded something and it worked but its stopped again

re_mi

Voice chat

Hello, in voice chat i am able to hear my friend voice. but my friend unable to hear my voice can u tell the solution plz

deepbreathe

I unistalled my cd-dvd-rom

Hello, i think i unistalled my CD_DVD-rom. when i go to coumputer i just see C drive but i cant see the D driver and some people help me to found it...

fella1960

Sound problems

Hello, I think I mite have deleted the sound from my computer nd I dnt know how 2 put it back on.... i was tryin 2 delete a game that was installed n...

dybbody

Cant disply, but it light

Hello, I am Hamadi from Dar es Salaam Tanzania. My hp laptop computer stop to disply after shuting it down at night. When shuting it on on the morni...

strnnger

Dvd drive didn't read dvd files ?

Hello, My DVD drive didn't read any DVD files. I tell u in brifly:- When I insert a DVD disk into DVD drive & open DVD DRIVE through MY COMPUTER...

fea_ture

No sound

Hello, I have a compaq presario and i have built in speakers , I don"t have any sound and now my disc will not play help.

dybbody

Thermal paste

Hello, Please someone can tell me how to apply thermal paste correctly ?

Pammy

Can't run dvd's

Hello, i have a compaq m700 with windows 2000, i got a dvd drive but i don't have any kind of soft ware that will let me read any dvd's on it! i found...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
xpcman

Sd card and xd card compatibility

Hello, I have purchased a Olympus Digital camera c-25. I have to use micro SD card or XD Card. Both the card can be used.Kindly suggest me which...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Jun 2009 by
Harish
Results 31801 - 31850 out of a total of 33,786