The discussions

Mother board problem

Please help my dear friends, I have Intel 81845 GV mother board. It has more problem that is No display monitor, Hardisk is not deduct and CD ROM als...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Ravi

Light scribe technology

Hello, well im thinking about changing my dvd rom and putting one integrated with lightscribe can anyone tell me what the real purpose of lightscri...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Michty

Whats the meaning of dvd+-rw?

Hello, my sister just bought her computer but yesterday i was at her place and noticed one thing on her dvd rom.. it was written dvd+-rw and i spen...

Michty

Graphics card needs to be changed

Hello, im thinking about changing my vga card and i was wondering which one is better between these two cards : xfx geforce 8800gt alpha dog 512...

Michty

New hard drive mapped incorrectly

Hello, I replaced the SATA hard drive on my computer. The hard drive is listed as drive I. It will not let me remap it to drive C. This is causi...

trance1007

Need to figure out what hardware not working

Hello, I need help figuring out which of my pc's hardware is not working so here is the situation/ my pc boots it goes through bios it loads windows ...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
misael

No sound

Hello, Hey I have a Gateway 7330GZ with a Avance AC'97 sound device. I just installed Windows xp pro and now the audio won't work. At first it said n...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
bitcomet

Screen fine but not turning on

Hello, Was in the middle of playing a game of BF2142 when the game froze up, tried ctrl+alt+delete etc but nothing worked so i resarted the compute...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2008 by
brakers

Flashing the bios

Hey guys can you tell me whether flashing a bios is recommended or not please? Also if the bios is not well flashed what is the negative effect? Will ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2008 by
brakers

Thinking about some upgrades for my pc

Hello, i have actually an intel pentium core2duo e4500 in my pc fitted on an asrock motherboard but the problem is that sometimes it will keep free...

brakers

Hard disk noisy

Hello, since yesterday i have been encounting some problems with my hard disk it keeps making some noise inside and then doesnt work at all. i brou...

brakers

My usb flash drive had a problem no detect

Hello,

roeecho

Moniter not displaying, but said it's working

Hello, one day i was on the comp and the moniter stop displaying,but say's it's working.so i tried the tower on another moniter that my other comp ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2008 by
vinman

Disk read error

Hello, I cannot change my hard disk since I have important files and documents in it. I just want to recover my drive. How is it possible?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
tipcojuice

External usb problem

Hello, Whenever i restart my Laptop (Lenovo) in the taskbar it shows that a Pen Drive is connected to the system. I have to manually Remove it ever...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Sep 2008 by
praveen ats

I have a similar problem.

Hello, Same problem, light won't work and less when unplugged and stuck with the battery, almost like the Web 2.0 apps exausted my Gateway Laptop...

notebookpc

Mouse problem

Hello, I am Ashley and I have a big problem with my mouse. I am using Windows XP with an optical mouse and from time to time it automatically goes t...

Screen sometimes work and sometimes not

Hello, i have actually a strange problem with my pc. whenever i will switch on the pc sometimes it will light up and sometimes it wont. what it t...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2008 by
homerclones

Details about quad2core

Hello, anyone can give me some details about the quad2core processor and what are the advantages with it? thanks

notebookpc

Overclocking laptop

Hello, just asking if overclicking my pc is recommended? i have actually a laptop and can i do it ? thanks

dhlexp

No image from cpu

Hello, my monitor is not displaying anything,i don t know what to do,i have checked the connection and they are all well connected,my screen is worki...

voicesms

Screen on and off

Hello, I have a desktop Dell and everytime i am playing a game my screenn keep on turning on and off and sometimes it freezes. Can you tell me wh...

inteloutside

Moved my hard drive

Hello, I had to replace my laptop shell. I moved my hard drive to an identical laptop (Dell 510) and now my medial files will not play. Problems ...

pianomonster

Cpu doesnt want to start my pc

Hello, i recently encountered a strange problem with my pc. i tried to upgrade it by putting a better cpu in there but with the one i have the pc i...

balance17

Turn of pc and 10secs its back on

Hello, When I turn off my pc it automatically turns back on after 10 seconds? Running...... Microsoft windows XP Media Centre Edition Version ...

Tomcat

No internet at home! help...deve

Hello, Recently...with 15 y/o son off for summer break using the PC constantly...I was informed by same that the PC is not reading URL addresses and ...

CJ

Black screen

Hello, switch on computer and all usuall signals show but only for one or two seconds.then screen remains black.when i swith monitor of and on again ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Aug 2008 by
mikethedike

Screen doesnt show anything

Hello, since thsi morning my laptop has started doping that with me i cannot get any image on the screen and i know that it is good because ive tri...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Aug 2008 by
voicesms

Usb problems

Hello, my usb isnt working anymore doesnt detect any usb device when i plug them.. anyone can help me?

chencs3

Keyboard isnt working now

Hello, ive some water which was spilt underneath my laptop last time and now the keyboard isnt working fine some keys isnt working do you think its...

vangogh34

Iam nizam

Hello, this nizamuddin from hyderabad, ihave p4 system but i don't have p4 smps. ihave p3 system smps i it sutable or not and another problem is wh...

kickeffel

Tray doesnt want to open

Hello, since this morning my dvd rom does not want to open whenever i will try to press on the open button the light will flash up but nothing else...

hinoak

Bios problem

Hello, searching how i can erase a password installed on the bios but cant find it anyone can help me please

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
jmp59

Pc beeping

Hello, i recently bought two new 1gigabyte ram modules for my pc and when i put it in the slot it beeps constantly anyone can help me please?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2008 by
kallor234

Dvd converter

Hello, dudes just wondering if i need a converter for burning dvds into vcds? i have roxio as burning software do you think it can do the job dir...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
vectron3443

Battery

Hello, i just started having this kind of problem with my laptop it keeps telling me that my main battery is down and that i should recharge it t...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2008 by
meltakeall

Keyboard problem

Hello, i have some problems with my keyboard whenever i type a letter say for example an A it will type a V please help me

1 reply Last reply on 26 Aug 2008 by
laptopman

Battery needed

Hello, im in search for a battery for my laptop make vectron model m3cw see you

analogic

Heating problem

Hello, actually my computer heats up a lot my room and i was wondering what can i do for that? what hardware can i use to make things alright? h...

meltakeall

Water cooling system

Hello, im thinking about ungrading to water cooling system in my pc and anyone can tell me any affordable components? thank you

essodiesel

Sata or ide faster?

Hello, just asking myself which one is more faster hdd sata or ide? its just because a friend of mine told me that ide is more rapid in terms of fi...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2008 by
qwerty.5665

Ddr2 to ddr3?

Hello, asking myself if ddr3 will suit into my motherboard asus psgcmx? i have actually ddr2 plugged into and wanted to have more performance.. ...

gadjetboy

Raid in windows f6

Hello, I am installing windows on a new raid array, but when i load up the install CD press F6 and load the drivers when it goes to the copying files...

livetalk10

New sound card

Hello, is it possible to plug in a sound card in my laptop please?

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
jmp59

Graphics card needed

Hello, i wanted to change my graphics card but i have only agp port on my motherboard what would you advice me? i want something really good

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2008 by
crazydellzz

Problem with hard disk acer laptop

Hello, Am having problem with burn't discs.My hard disk does not read them. In other computer they are read with no problem.

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2008 by
nike.rebirth

Hp wireless keyboard & mouse for winxp

Hello, I have an HP Enhanced Multimedia Wireless Keyboard & Mouse which does not seem to respond at all or even show up on the infrared device. I p...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Aug 2008 by
waseem

Network tips

Hello, just asking myself which one is better bus or star network? thank you

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
DewFreak

Modem error

Hello, well i have some problems with my modem(still using it :-( ) and now i cant connect to the internet it is telling me error 603 whats the me...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2008 by
DewFreak

Updating my bios

Hello, i wanted to update my bios but a friend told me that its not recommended to do that is it true? please reply to me

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
DewFreak
Results 33551 - 33600 out of a total of 33,786