The discussions

Recover data from hd

I have a portable hard disk that have all my files picture and everything it works just fine on my Mac but when I wanted to copy some files from my wi...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Installing windows 7 x64

Hello, Configuration: / Opera 9.80 my laptop which is a Sony Vaio 64 bit, model: sve15121cvb, 2gb ram, and it came with windows 8 pre-installe...

4 replies Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
Melie

Web camera driver

Hello, I just bought dell vostro 1015 Laptopm please i want to download the web camera driver. thanks Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 48.0...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Change start up menu from japanese to english

hi there how do i change my start up menu from Japanese to English but the start up menu is in Japanese as well

xpcman

Laptop stopped working

Hello, I have a sony vaio and while i was using the laptop the screen became yellow and froze..now when i switch it on the laptop switches on and but...

xpcman

Pc displaying no signal

Hello, my Desktop encounter a problem with a displaying no signal .plse help how can I fix it Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 43.0

xpcman

How to format write protected hard drive

Hello, i just got this disk drive and my computer automatically said it needed to be formatted when it was plugged in. I started formatting it and t...

R2D2_WD  

Lenovo think center mt-m8212 no sound

Hello, i have a lenovo think center mt-m8212 mun desktop i have just reinstalled windows 7 n have no sound it has a high definition audio de...

Ambucias

Toshiba satellite c660-28r not boot up

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite C660-28R PartNo:PSC1LE-03700JGE with motherboard PWWHA LA-7202P Rev.1.0 2011-02-18 by Vendor:TRIPOD. My proble...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
yvettettevy

Strange laptop sound issue

Long ago in a location far away, I sent my laptop in for repair for a reason I do not remember. When it returned, it no longer played sound out of the...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Computor won't start

My computer is old and when it CME on a blue screen came on and then it started when I turn the power button on the wheels staarrt to turn band the li...

xpcman

Black screen white cursor.

Hello, I just had to re place the logic board in a l505d-gs6000 laptop. Because the old one would not respond, and the screen was all black. With...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Joe

P.c display issue

I have an HDPVR2 and I accidentally clicked the extend function on my display settings. Now every time I plug in my device my PC screen goes blank and...

xpcman

New computer will not recognize my hard drive

Solved

Hello, I have an old external HP hard drive with all my my data on. I have a new computer and it will not recognize my hard drive, says it s USB dev...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Bouddicca

Re-format wd hard drive, not recognized on pc

Solved

My son connected a western digital 2tb hard drive to his X-Box 1 and formatted it. Is there any way I can get it to be recognised on my PC using Windo...

4 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Boogieman_WD  

Unable to format sd card and it closes automatically

hello, i dont know whats wrong with my memory card.when i try to format it, it shows me a pop up "windows unable to format".and when i try to open ...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
KY_WD  

I can't open pictures

I had a problem with my flash drive i could not open it but i solve that problem and when i copy the photos from the flash on my computer i can't open...

Ambucias

How to download

hi,am a new member,but I don't know how to use the download. could someone please help? thanks

Ambucias

Dell inspiron black screen

My dell inspiron 1525 keeps showing a black screen after the start up. I've tried multiple things I've read on others forums but nothing has worked. P...

3 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Screen not coming up in hp 2570p

Hello, I have a HP elitebook 2570p laptop, recently i changed the faulty hdd with a new one. After changing the hdd it was working fine but today ...

Computertech

No power running through

Hello, My computer was working fine last night but then I shut down and started it back up right away and even with power going to the fans and li...

6 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
allykid

Usb device attached to this computer has malfunction

Hello, when i attached my pen drive to pc then massage shown one of the USB device attached to this computer has malfunction and windows does nat re...

R2D2_WD  

Devide hard disk into partitions

Hello, sir I want to divide my harddisk in partitions ,according to some instructions I reached until disk 0 by right clicking I am not finding ...

R2D2_WD  

External hdd folder disappeared error the path is not correct

I was using a seagate backup plus]with NTFS format. I plugged into a windows 8 laptop, and tried to open a folder. however it can't be opened and the...

R2D2_WD  

No signal on the monitor

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.111 How to possibly fix a PC that will turn on but will not beep and will not display an...

Computertech

No display with new computer

Ok so I bought a new graphics card. Processor, motherboard, and ram. I'm using the rest from my old computer I checked them all in partpicker and it...

Computertech

Computer won't display screen

Solved

Hello, I just built my computer and it was working fine like 5 minutes ago I unplugged it to move my computer and monitor plugged everything back in a...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2016 by
Computertech

I removed my pixma 160 mp, i installed driver from your site.

But, still can't get it to print. Or Scan. It is like the reset button is not working. Only thing that works is sending plain paper out instead of ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2016 by
gailmarieshobby

Lg monitor goes black

Monitor goes black on start up after two seconds - screen remains black until turning unit on and off -- then back to black -- have reduced resolution...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2016 by
xpcman

Pc running, monitor has no signal

Solved

Hi there guys, so I have this little problem and I hope you can help me. Yesterday I was playing a game and suddenly my PC turned off and then on aga...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2016 by
BlackWolf302

Some keys work as function keys.

Hello, I've been struggling for hours to get my keyboard to work properly and after several attempts I've given up. My problem is when using the S key...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

My f12 key is not working

Hello, I'm Siddhant using dell inspiron 15...I want to enter boot options to install new os but I can't as my f12, down arrow and left arrow is no...

Ambucias

Micro sd card not showing

Hello, my micro sd card is not sow plz helf me Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

Ambucias

Inspiron 5010 not booting

Hello, I have a booting issue with my laptop . There are 3 lights , 1 for Power 1 for charge and Middle one for Hard disk probably . Middle one...

Ambucias

Cursor moves to the line above mid sentence

Hi, I have a Sony Vaio (few yrs old) I want to clear the memory/preset keys. I can be typing away and for no reason my cursor moves to the line above...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

Problem with sudden shutdown (gaming laptop)

hi guys iam new here and hope to get some help I bought clevo w370 et laptop last year and it is worked very well except one thing.. it's suddenly s...

2 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2016 by
khale1989

Cpu is not power on

My CPU is not power on just when clicking on power button red light is on for few sec then again green and CPU is not working pls any suggestions for ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2016 by
Computertech

3 monitors do the same thing on the 1 desk top i have.

Hello, im David. I have a dell desk top that is about 4 to 5 years old and has always worked great. i do shut it down when im not using it. in the...

Computertech

Laptop turns off automatically

Closed

Hello, I have been facing a problem that my laptop turns off automatically in an hour after start since I installed a pirated windows 8. Added, it w...

ac3mark

How do i type 2 @ and " which are on the same boton

Hello, I am using HP Laptop 450. it has a key with three symbols @, 2 and ", how do I type @? Configuration: Windows / Mozilla 11.0

ac3mark

Dead laptop

Hello, i want to ask about my acer laptop cannot power on... last week i use the laptop and nothing unexpected thing happen.. i shut down the laptop...

Anwaar_Zafar

Acer aspire e15 won't start up fast enough

Hello, My laptop was running great after i got rid of windows 10 and went back windows 8.1 one day randomly it started taking forever to just go t...

ac3mark

Laptop want start

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Chrome 47.0.2526.111yes my name is mark and i am trying restart my laptop and it is stuck press ctrl alt an...

ac3mark

My asus lptp won't turn on

my asus lptop won't turn on.when i charged it no sign og chrhing...no light no sounds and it won't turn on..pls help me

KY_WD  

Sony 4 gd sd card

Hello, plz tell the salution to how reset sd card Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

KY_WD  

Pen drive

Hello, My Pen drive is not recognized by my compute. it is working till yesterday evening. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 47.0.2526.111

KY_WD  

Laptop won't start

Hello, My daughter was playing animal jam on my computer and she saw some warning lights and ignore them than the computer shut off and won't star...

KY_WD  

My "enter" key does not work

Hello, My "Enter" key does not work on my wireless keyboard and everything else does. FYI I changed the batteries still nothing. Configuration...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2016 by
Ambucias

How to fix problem ejecting usb mass storage device

Hello, please reply me I having problem with my pen drive, It can't remove from my computer safely. computer says "Problem Ejecting USB Mass Storag...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2016 by
BrianGreen

Help now

Hello, Hi there We have this HP laptop two of them both the same kind HP 2000 notebook PC They both doing the same thing. You plunge in the power...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2016 by
xpcman
Results 8301 - 8350 out of a total of 33,784