The discussions

Unmountable boot error

Hi guys I have a vectron m3cw and now im getting an unmountable disk boot error can anyone tell me the meaning of this error and how can I make things...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Sep 2008 by
kofastamps

My computer does not open flash disk

Hello, please can someone help when i put a flash disk in, i open my computer, it reads that the flash disk is in, when i click to open the flash d...

kingsjay

Out of memory

Hi buddies, my PC after it has been on for a while says it is out of memory and after that I get a blue screen. I have plenty of hard drive sp...

vpnserver

Nothing on my screen

Hi there when I switch on my computer this morning it only shows me no display settings and I cannot get anything. I have tried to replace the graphic...

clcq

Pc shuts down during hard drive format

Hello, I have encountered a weird problem. Lately my computer has been shutting down without warning. So I decided to format the hard drive. While ...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
rod_sky

Password on laptop

Hello, I just bought a second hand DELL Latitude laptop and it already contains a password set by its previous owner. The guy is currently abroad a...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
Joe Cruix

Losing image a few seconds after power up.

Solved

Hello, I am wondering if anyone can help me. I am truly at my wit's end. I have a PC Chips M825 System Board, an AMD Athlon 2400 processor, an AM...

4 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
jrob422

New built computer

Hello, My name is Micky, I'm doing a new built system. I put everythimg new into the system. The problem that I am having is it boots, the the tower ...

Joe Cruix

2 hard disks management

Hello, Friends kindly suggest me that 1. My system has two harddisks one is in which i am working regularly 2. hard disks i have some delicate...

Joe Cruix

D drive full

I keep getting the little balloon message thingy at the bottom of my screen that there is low disk space on D drive. when I look on the properties t...

Joe Cruix

No display

Hello, Thi's custom whitebox about 2 years old windows xp pro. Pentium D 1 gb ram, 256 mb of VGA, LCD 17"monitor, Suddenly one day started switch on...

A

Upgrading my ram

Hello, im just trying to upgrade my ram. i have an existing 512mb ram and now im trying to put a 1gb ram next to it but when i plug it into the so...

Xmaniac

My laptop(sony vaio pcg_571l)

Hello, I have a laptop sony vaio PCG-571L its not making a display. It is fully charged and power key is lightning as well but when i press th...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Sep 2008 by
Xmaniac

Black laptop screen

Hello, My laptop screen has gone black since I came back from holidays. I have tried to restart it several times but it does not seem to display an...

verre.cz

Keyboard issue

Hello, My little sister has been playing with my keyboard and has removed one key after another and now, I really don't know how to get this fixed....

haley111

My laptop will not boot up at all.

Hi, I recently tried to turn my laptop on and it will not boot at all. When I turn it on, the HP Invent screen pops up, and then after that the s...

takeadvice1221

Optic drive a headache

Hello, A friend of mine who is very elderly loves to play scrabble, but when she went to play it the other day, she put the disc in the drive and the...

imation

Problems with my cam

hello, i have a webcam on my laptop and in the installation there is two drivers and ive installed the first one it wasnt working so i installed th...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
Zennon4

Pc doesnt want to start up

Hello, yesterday was playing swat4 on my computer through lan connection and suddenly pc shut down. at first i thought about an error by the pc but...

kevlaruni

My computer shuts down unexpectedly

Hello, My computer shuts down unexpectedly when i turn off my internet box. what should i do?

3 replies Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
sunny

No boot up no display

Hello, i inserted a new dial up modem and restarted the system after logon it hang up then i restarted it this time nothing came on the displa...

inteloutside

20pins psu on a 24pins motherboard??

Hello, actually i have a very strange question in my mind. can anyone tell me whether a 20 pins psu would suite in a 24 pins motherboard? i g...

andytozor

Computer wont start up

Hello, im assembling a computer for a friend and when i switch it on it would light up for about 30seconds and the nothing on the screen it would s...

fedexpro

Bluetooth

Hello, how and who developed bluetooth technology?

aquarelle

What kind of tower do i need?

Hello, I'm looking to get a new tower, and have what is; originally a HP Pavilion a1230n, 2.40 gigahertz AMD Athlon 64, 3GB pc3200 ddr ram, a 512mb G...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
six6er

Looking for mini size notebook or umpc

Hello, I'm looking for a mini size notbook or UMPC. Need something light weight and easy to carry around. I prefer using Fujitsu. Could you give me...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
Sam

Usb ports not working

Hello, I'm James and I just got a brand new Compaq desktop computer for my birthday and everything is working fine, except for the USB ports f...

computergroove1

Hard disk

Hello, ive just formatted my computer preinstalled windows vista ultimate, i had a second hard disk and now i have installed windows xp and it ...

mano.mn2

Free my drive c

Hello, hey i jus want to be able to get space on c and use my1g flash stix of memory thtas shows up as d

3 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
desz

Router

Hello, I plugged my router into the wall but there is no lights coming on the router I pushed the reset button but nothing happens can you tell me wh...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
rdewar

Problem with my dvd rom

Hello, i recently started having this problem with my computer it will only read discs but would not write any discs nor dvd. i have tried installi...

billakong

Pc not working

Hello, hey my pc not start continue with bep sound

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
aquarelle

Problems with 1gb ram

Hello, yesterday i updraged my ram from 512mb to 1gb and this morning when i switch it on it seems as if only the fan in the psu is running and nothi...

procontact

Cant understand the signal problems of my pc

hello, my cpu is fine but yesterday the pc was working fine but suddenly the monitor went off no sound nothing ... and when ever i am starting t...

nit

Monitor

Hello, i moved my computer to front bedroom now everything works but monitor stays blank but the amber colored light is on but green light only stays...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
anil

Keyboard and mouse not working

Hello, ive just bought a new computer my neighbour just did all the connections but he didnt test for it and now when i came back home my keyboard an...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
anil

Beep sound

Hello, continue beep sound is recive but ram is ok

CHRIS

Monitor

Hello, My monitor is flickering suddenly, there aare small black dash coming around the screen alltime. Help me out pls.

Rajesh Kumar

No diplay

Hello, I got a problem with my computer it does not display and it does not give any beeps or signals.

lordztech

Dvd player will not autorun

Hello, my dvd player is a pioneer DVD -RWDVR-K15RA. When I put a disc in, regarless if its a cd or a dvd, it will boot up, but the it stops. It will ...

icilces

Changing my actual cooling system

Hello, actually im thinking about removing the actual cooling system i have in my computer and putting water cooling system. a friend told me about...

crystal.me

Problem with another hdd

Hello, i have a hard disk on my computer where there is windows xp installed on it and this one is working fine. ysterday i bought a new one and wh...

lamure1090

Can someone guide me in what must i do?

Hello, ive just built a new computer for my brother but now has stopped working was working for two or three days but now isnt. on the screen all i...

pianomonster

New graphics card with my actual psu

Hello, ive just bought a radeon x1950 and when i got home i realised that my psu may be not good for it and its written 30amps on 12v rails anyone ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
gioguitar

Deleted emails

Hi Once you have deleted your email and have don "recover deleted items", are there any way the emails could still be in your system?? Amanda

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
twinmos

Hp pc wont start

Hello, I have a problem with a hp pc about 4 years old after changing the ram and now will not start up please help. Not power supply. Not monitor....

5 replies Last reply on 6 Sep 2008 by
tbom

Pc low of memory

Hello, my pc is constantly telling me that im low in memory although I have 2giga ram installed on it. Any solution of what should I do ?

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Ravi

2nd onboard hdd

Hello, I added a 2nd HDD to my pc to give more storage space . At first , it was recognised by os on main Hdd but then it disappeared . I trie...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Ravi

Mother board problem

Please help my dear friends, I have Intel 81845 GV mother board. It has more problem that is No display monitor, Hardisk is not deduct and CD ROM als...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Ravi

Light scribe technology

Hello, well im thinking about changing my dvd rom and putting one integrated with lightscribe can anyone tell me what the real purpose of lightscri...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2008 by
Michty
Results 33501 - 33550 out of a total of 33,784