The discussions

Having problem with certain keys in keyboard

Hello!! I've a problem that is on my laptop keyboard is not working. Describe when i press "g" showing on "6g"; "h" at "8h"; "6" at "6g"; "8" at "8h...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

Laptop screen is black!

Solved

Hey! I just recently tried to connect my laptop to the tv which didn't work, but now the laptop screen is black. When i start the acer laptop th...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Chrizy

Downloading whatsapp for my laptop

Solved

Please, how do I download whatsapp for my laptop?

jack4rall

No sound on lcd tv with hdmi cable..windows 7

Hello, Have a Dell Inspiron 1525 Laptop, was having no problem using a HDMI cable to send what was on my laptop display to my TV. Video and Sound we...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

The best choose

Solved

Hello i have two pc and i want to let one for home use and to play games one is : Intel Celeron 345 3.06 GHz 256kb cache [1 core 1 threads] 2GB ...

xpcman

Laptop battery suddenly losing power and shut down

Dear Experts and seniors, I have one query regarding my Notebook. Actually my notebook is around 3 months old, since 3 or 4 days my Notebo...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

I want to restore my compaq mini notebook

Solved/Closed

Hello, My compaq mini is not working properly and I want to restore it to factory ssttings can you please help me email me at abishan9@hotmail.com T...

14 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Deezel

Plzzzzz solve dis

solve this My pen dribe is unable to format by windows cd..and when i will format this by command prompt then it will shw a msg like its Raw type u...

ac3mark

Webcam problem

my webcam is not responding, I can not use skype or video chatting

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Monitor issue please help!

Hi, This morning I turned on my computer and I noticed that I couldn't see anything on the monitor. I tried unplugging it from the wall and tower, ...

Zohaib R

Cant open a folder by memory card

Hello, I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it tells t...

ncikSAINT

When i deleted file from a flash where does the files goes to?

Solved/Closed

I mistakenly delete a file from my flash, and someone asked my that where does the deleted files normally go to, and i was short of words. Please I...

Reha Andrew

Ink catridge of epson systemic sx130 model

pl inform me as to how to buy catridge for Epson SX130 model

jack4rall

How to remove write protection pen drives

Haii,how to remove write protection pen drives,how to format this type pen drives.i am using xp 3.please help me..

jack4rall

How to remove the write protection

Hello, pls send me the steps to remove the write protection in pendrive in windows 7 & 8 as soon as possible plz send.............. E-Mail ID...

jack4rall

Failed to detect the hard drives

Hello everybody! I would like to ask for some help regarding a problem I have recently encountered on my computer. Now the problem: After severa...

5 replies Last reply on 2 Jul 2013 by
amogh1234

My eligibility to sit my final year exams depend on this!!

I am having a problem with my flash drive... Every time i use it, it cannot be ejected. So i would shut down the computer to get it off but today i pu...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
Simple RED

Vga not display in device manager

i have win xp 2.6 duol core 2 gb ram ddr2 ,when i put vga card 240gt 1gb on pci express,it doesnt show on device manager!! any help plz

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Toshiba satellite won't boot;

Hello, I have a toshiba satellite L665-SG165 model no. PSK2GU-02P00D, and it will not boot at all. About three weeks ago my computer had a messag...

xpcman

Computer not working

I'm not sure if this is in the right area or not but I hope I can get some help with my problem. I had this computer built 3 years ago and it's wor...

xpcman

Problem formatting flash dive

Hello dude, I have 1GB kingston pendrive which i am finding difficult to format.Any time i format it says unable to format. I have tried using Dos a...

jack4rall

Dell laptop automatically shutting down

My dell laptop has been automatically shutting down.. windows 8 original version I have it. but my lap was automatically shutting down. no heat proble...

Zohaib R

No signal

i think i have a double problem. my cpu screen says no signal and then goes to sleep. also, when i power on my cpu hard drive my fans don't seem to be...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
jack4rall

Desktop not booting up

Can someone please help me, my desktop stops booting up at "detecting IDE drives", I have not replaced anything, I closed it last night and today it w...

jack4rall

My hcl laptop screen becomes black

Closed

Hello, I am happy. my laptop screen becomes black after booting when I switch on my laptop. please tell me solution of this problem. Configur...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
Ajeet

Bringing light but refuse to boot

i have a system that system is bringing light on the onboard but if i plug in the oxilary power then the system will not power again whot is the cost

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
stone62

Dell lcd screen goes black

Hello, need help from anyone. my lcd dell work normall when turning on and it show everything perfectly but after 2second it showing black and i ...

Zohaib R

Battery not charging dell laptop 1525

Hello, I have a dell Inspiron 1525 laptop and the battery was not charging. I contacted Dell and ordered a new battery. It charged for about 2 m...

Zohaib R

Cant install o.s "c/d dvd driver not found " error

Hey all , Ive gone n tried installing windows 8 by disc (been used b4 so know it works), It gets to choosing yr o.s to install on, then gets to files...

TechMate

Start but do not power up

Yesterday, I remove all part of my case to test another motherboard and after that I reassemble every things to my previous motherboard exactly the sa...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
milad.z

Hdd/motherboard toasted?

Solved

Greetings. My name is Blurk. I Work as a part time beta tester. Today i was testing a rather peculiar FPS Game. while on it. my detachable wooden des...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
Blurk80

Hp dv7-3065dx over heat

I have an HP laptop Model DV7-3065dx, this laptop always noisy with fan and some time going to over heat and make it shutdown immediately. Do we hav...

jack4rall

Help with laptop black screen

Hi, I have an Asus laptop and when i start it it turns black but it is still lit up and i can connect it to a tv via HDMI and see the login and every...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Laptop cmos password

Closed

Dear All,I heard that for Desktop computer when ware lock CMOS password, we can reset it by clear jumper or disconnect the battery so the password wil...

jack4rall

How to mack a free call ?

Closed

how can i make a free call to america ?

jack4rall

Some keys are not working on my system

Hello, i am using an acer aspire one... my problem is that the following keys are not working... I used On Screen keyboard to type them for you...pls...

ac3mark

Problem with my sandisk pendrive

my pen drive used to work fine..but i inserted my pen drive in someother's laptop n from then its getting detected by am unable to open it..but its wo...

Sonnuuu

Please help me with my wd hdd

Hi, I've lost my WD hdd for about 5 months and haven't open it since it lost... i found it now but the problem is when i insert my hdd to my comput...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
hyugajeff

Hooking up tv with external monitor

Solved

I have already used the VGA connection for an external connection to a larger monitor for my laptop(DELL Latitude E6400). I have an HDMI connection on...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hdd not be deteced

Hi,i'm pratik ,i have windows xp pc but my hard disk not be dected plz give me a answer Thanks.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

When i click c drive it opens a search window

Solved/Closed

Hello, This is Mahesh, the problem that if I double click any drive it opens a search window. Then I need to right click & ten need to click on open...

9 replies Last reply on 28 Jun 2013 by
SAN

Hp keyboard buttons not rsponding

Solved/Closed

Hello, I have recently bought Hp Pavillion m9365 uses Vista computer but after 1 week the side buttons for email, internet, search etc dont respond...

14 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
CACAVISION

Laptop sound is not working

Hello, Few days ago i format my laptop..after this my laptops sound doesn't work when i plug in my headphone..the sound system just totally bein...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
abbu1

Magic jack

I get a magic jack as a gift from a friend, do I have to register itin order for it to work?

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark

Blue screen error

Hello, I have blue screen error, but I don't know about it. Please provide solution of all blue screen error with symptoms. please...............

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

What to do when recovery defaut freezes

I have a toshiba satellite m465. I have had many problems with this laptop that i figured ill go ahead a do a recovery back to factory restore but ...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

Virus on mouse touchpad

Solved

Hello: I have a VAIO VPCM120AL running W7 Home Premium, today I experimented 3 times that the touchpad was going crazy, the first time I was just sea...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
dbarcene

Acer laptop won't start up but the fan is spinning.

Hello, I took my sister's acer laptop 'cause she said that it wont start up so i tried to fix it. The solutions i tried were not sufficient to mak...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Maxtor one touch external hard disc

When I double click on the icon of my external hard disc Maxtor One touch the contents are displayed as Short Cuts only. When I double click any of th...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
chippu**

Keyboard keys are not working

Please, is it possible for the entire keyboard of a system to malfunction? Not even a single key on the keyboard is working, is it the keyboard or th...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jun 2013 by
ac3mark
Results 16701 - 16750 out of a total of 33,782