The discussions

Partionning hard disk drive

hi buddies i have actually a 320gb hard disk and windows xp installed i wanted to know if its possible to partition the hard disk without having to fo...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
X

Battery problem for my laptop

hi there i just started having this kind of problem with my laptop it keeps telling me that my main battery is down and that i should recharge it ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2008 by
1234melody

Not recognising usb

Hi I have actually some problems with my computer it wont recognize any usb device that is my external hard disk or my pen drives it will recognize on...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
RazeenAbdullaxp

Upgrade my graphics card

Hey there, my brother wanted to change his graphics card and he told me that he could not as there is no pci express port on the motherboard could...

BoTkilla

2gb of ram not sufficient

my pc is constantly telling me that Im low in memory although I have 2giga ram installed on it. Any solution of what should I do ?

Ornella23

Overclocking processor on laptops

Hello, I have actually a laptop with a Celeron processor and I wanted to know if its possible to overclock the processor?

BoTkilla

Keyboard with integrated speakers

Hello, ive just bought a keyboard with integrated speakersand since then sound is just comming from the keyboard and not the speakers on my desktop...

xino

Sound card

Hello, can anyone tell me which is the best sound card actually on the market ? its really urgent thanks for helping me guys

beachin

Which laptop battery???

Hello, i have a problem with my battery and need to replace it,,,,is all battery compatible with it???

beachin

Problem with my dvd rom

Hello, yesterday i installed a game with my dvd rom and played afterwards without ant problems but this morning when i wanted to play it wasnt read...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2008 by
rake

How do i reformat my lifebook t4020?

Hello,How do I reformat my fujitsu lifebook T4020? Please Help me THank you

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2008 by
Edi Santoso

Dead motherboard?

Hello, I've just changed the processor on my Motherboard Asus P4V800D-X 478 socket. I had a Celeron 2.4Ghz and after asking Asus support if a P4 3....

3 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
CdtBragg

Upgrade my graphics card

Hello, i have actually a graphics card of 128mb agp port and i wanted to know if its possible for me to upgrade it up to 1giga graphics card? is it...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
JeromeRM

Water cooling system

Hello, anyone can give me some clues about water cooling system please? is it really just for servers and not for desktop computers? thanks for ...

windoze321

Computer doesn't boot normally need help!!!!

My computer has always done this random thing where it will say that it wasn't shut down properly (but it was) and it goes to the screen before startu...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
Glanzer

Networking tips?

Hello, i will setup a network and i was wondering to myself what is the best a ring network or a bus one and if the configuration of the cable is the...

shockman

Date and time resetting

Hello, everytime i get onto my pc the time and date will reset by itself. i dont mind setting it all the time but now its a bit annoying and so if ...

mike178

Ttudiskcleaner.setrecycleinfo

The above is not found on my pc to continue running a programm - any help I am new to this forum and don't know if I am at the right place to ask this...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2008 by
rdelezio

Coffee on keyboard

Hello, i had the pc of a friend with me and yesterday some coffee felt on the keyboard its a laptop by the way and today some keys are not working....

andrewsbkk007

12 year old boy needs help!!!

Hello, i bought guitar hero 3 for pc and i installed it on my dimension 1100 desktop computer and it installed perfectly but i tried to run it and it...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2008 by
dustytech.studentMCP,NET+

My sound won't come out.....

Hello, ....I was deleting alot of stuff out of my control panal...I think I may have deleted something to do with my audio...because now i can't hear...

dustytech.studentMCP,NET+

Keyboard

Hello, my keyboard isnt working and the problem got worse when i tried to put another new one and dont even recognise it then what i did i connecte...

honeyho3

Mouse problem

Hello, on my pc when i double click on any icon it wont open and ive already change my mouse but it wont neither work any idea of what should i do ...

ronyIT

Tapes onto dvd

Hello, my boss has a camera everywhere in the office and actually he has many tapes where all the videos are stored i wanted to know if its possibl...

truste1

Ide or faster?

Hello, i wanted to know whose is the fastest between sata and ide please?

pcmania9001

Bios problems

Hello, actually my bios isnt detecting any drives and i was wondering if its the hardware which is is malfunctionning or whatsoever but i tried my ha...

dusty

Strange sound from my laptop

Hi ,Ive just noticed a strange sound coming from my laptop as if a fan running. Ive just bought it yesterday and I don't know if there is somethi...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
ziggy7

Cpu beeping constantly

Hi I just installed 2 new ram chips turned cpu on and it started to beep constantly ive checked to make sure they are the right ones they are for pc...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
hanees

Strange sound from psu

Hey , Recently I noticed a strange sound coming from the psu and I wanted to know if its dangerous for the motherboard or the cpu?

recnostro12

Is water cooling better ?

Hi friends ,I wanted to have some information about water cooling systems for computers and actually which one is the best?

brijeshpon

Overdock a processor

I have actually a laptop with a Celeron processor and I wanted to know if its possible to overclock the processor?

softwins

Moving to a new casing

My casing was an older one and yesterday I moved all in a new one but now it isn't working anything I have done wrong you think ?

georgiebest678

Webcam not good

I have a webcam on my laptop and in the installation there is two drivers and ive installed the first one it wasnt working so i installed the second i...

ravisunny2

System not starting up

Hello, my system was on standby mode before i tried to acces it again bu there was no sign of power so i tried to restart it. but there is was no sig...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Aug 2008 by
MADDY

About portable hard disk

Hello Sir, I want to ask that I have got one portable hard disk and I want to know that how I can prevent my hard disk to open on any other computer....

2 replies Last reply on 12 Aug 2008 by
vivek777

Webcam

Hello, i have a webcam on my laptop and in the installation there is two drivers and ive installed the first one it wasnt working so i installed th...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2008 by
trance3223

Keyboard ps2

Hello, my keyboard isnt working anymore ive already bought one and installed it but still not good its a ps2 keyboard. any solution guys ?

groove3223

Boot sequence

Hello, my brother just put a password in the bios and he has forgotten it. now i cant access it and i wanted to change the boot sequence how can i do...

charikaar09

Mouse not working

Hello, this morning my mouse wasnt working and i bought a new one but then when i plugged it into my computer i noticed that it wasnt recognising i...

shyam

No signal

Hello, ive just bought my pc last week and this morning the screen keeps telling me ni signal whats the problem with it ? do you think its a hardwar...

O

More usb ports

Hello, actually i have 6 usb ports on my computer and i wanted to know if its possible to have more that that and how can i do it thank you for you...

zephyrangel

Computer wont start

Hello, i wonder if theres anyone that can help me, left my pc running last night when i went to bed, got up this morning and it was turned off, tried...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Aug 2008 by
dazza

Modem

Hello, so the problem is that i have actually a modem on my pc and i wanted to know if its possible to have a modem of greater speed than the one u...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2008 by
signaldown

Graphics card

Hello, my computer is 2 years old. Bought Nvidia 9500, tried to install it but we have a standard PCI slot and this thing needs a PCI E, it does not ...

karstens281

Network problems

Hello, I Cant Not Connect to 192.168.0.1 to set up my modem it just keep saying that this page can not be display while my laptop can but not my newl...

gadjetboy

Water cooling system

Hello, can anyone give me some details about water cooling system for computers ? what is the best parts actually? thank you

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2008 by
yogui7

Processor identification

Hello, how can compare the processor with the other one,what 's the difference between INTELL,AMD.WHAT ...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
udaymohankonala

Direction of writing on hard disk

Hello, From which Track Hard Disk Drive(HDD) starts writing first chunk of data? And in which direction?(Whether towards center os towards outer trac...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
linksys27

Hard disk noisy

Hello, so the problem is that the last time i switched on my computer the hard disk was making a scratching sound and my pc would not go further up...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
karine555

Sound card for laptop?

Hello, i have an acer aspire laptop series 5610z. i need a sound card for it dont know where to look. hope you can help.

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
crazy_devil
Results 33601 - 33650 out of a total of 33,786