The discussions

Screen turns balck while gaming

My monitor screen turns black and the audio of the game goes " taaaaaaaaaaat" when i'm in the middle of almost every intensive graphic games. Power s...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2008 by
garylfm

Acer aspire 5920 question

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire 5920 and it works great. I really love it. There's only one problem with it.. It comes with a 250gb hard drive, but it c...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Aug 2008 by
Jamie

Motherboard?

Hello, well ive just bought a second hand motherboard with a friend and at his place it was working properly but when i came at my place did all th...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2008 by
golla1234

Reboot problems

Hello, I recently tried to reeboot my pc(which i've had no problem with before now),i inserted the application&support disc, but an error message app...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2008 by
guygu6

Webcam resolutions

Hi, I would like to modify my webcam resolutions... I use it for msn and skype and seems that the image quality is not too good . How c...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2008 by
melana

Computer is on but nothing on the sreen

Hello, i just moved my system into a new casing. once i connected everything, i turned the pc on but i dont get anything on screen. power is on...

usbman

Printer stopped printing

Hi I have a lexmark (X1250) and my problem is that it stopped printing. I just bought it like a month ago and i don't think that i don't have sufficie...

Muskymu

Keypad not working properly

hi i have an Hp laptop and some key pads not working properly. i.e if i press key 'a' i get 'as' and for some other keys also it gives me some anot...

Gigagirl

Networking

i have problem in accessing my windows server 2003 local drives which is shared on my nodes

Itboy26

Lcd monitor

HI i Just changed my screen i have bought an Lcd monitor flat screen once connected to my computer I can't find the correct button to adjust br...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
kailashpon

Booting speed

Hi, I would like to increase my booting speed actually it is taking more that 5 minutes to boot totally. What additional hardware of modificat...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Hdd problem

Hello everybody, well the problem is that i just i just installed two hard disks of 80gigabyte and the problem is that on my bios it recognises the...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2008 by
honeyho3

Pc freezes on bios

hi everybody, since this morning im facing something which i have never faced before with my pc. the problem is that when i swich on my computer...

Muskymu

I have a proplem with my ip address pls help

Hello, i have a proplem with ip there is warning appear on my desktop windows system error there is an ip address was conflicted with another sys...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2008 by
angelic_85

Lan problem

Hi people can anyone help me? My Ethernet isn't working. The local area network icon on my taskbar isn't appearing neither what shall I ...

sujathagio

Alarming sound

Hi there I've some problems with my pc and I wanted to know what the problem is really. It makes an alarming sound once and the ...

Anonymous User

False time and date every time when logged on

hey people can you help me with my pc? well the problem is that every time i get on my desktop the time and the date is not well set and when i set...

Nathans008

Is samsungi8 good??

Hello, do you think that samsungi8 a good deal??

pujamaa

Crc data error

Hi, I have been using my flash memory for a while, it was working fine, when i try to copy some files from my hard disk, sometimes some file are co...

ituserit

Writting speed when burning

Hello, I would like to do know the importance of setting the writting speed. plz help.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2008 by
ronyIT

Screen blank

Hello, I really need your help you people. nothing appears on the screen but the hard disk seems to be working anyone got an idea? It&apos...

gha_04

Sdram and ddr rams

Hello, im having 1.6 ghz ,P4 processer with 40 gb harddisk and 256 SD ram..i wanna upgrade my computer to atlest 2 GB ram and !60 gb disk... would i...

guygu6

Pc not turn on

hi, i have a celeron and i moved it to other room and while it was in the other it was working.But i changed its place and plugged everything it ...

percy8

Formating usb

Hi, Is it important to format regularly my usb pen drive?

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2008 by
Paulinedata

Monitor won't read

Hello, So I built my barebones. Everything works. Ram is good, PS is good, MOBO is good. So I am given a handful of CRT monitors, no connectivity. ...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
zack.walters

Best cpu fan to use???

Hello, im looking for a really good cpu fan as the past one has past away;-)so i dont really know the names and ur help would be great to me

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Power supply

hi, am having a big problem with my power supply.Every time i turn my pc on it stay on just for 10 to 15 minutes not more.i dont know where the proble...

tutepani

Cpu fan

hi, the fan of the cpu was doing different kind of noise and now it stopped working..and my pc just freezes every time..i dont know where the problem ...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jul 2008 by
Dora The Explorer

Webcam is not working

hi buds , am having a problem when connecting my cam with my pc..i already installed the driver and did everything i asked to, but its not working on...

zefenix

Usb port not recognising my mouse

Hi , my Usb port is not recognising my mouse.but when i connect another Usb like phone cable it detects the phone.. i tried the mouse on another compu...

ITprincess

Touchpad and ps/2 compatible mouse port

Hello, I have a problem with my Dell 5000E laptop touchpad running in windows me. The pad works fine when running in safe mode but nothing in normal.D...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
celinebios

Boot problems

Hello, I am having some similar problems.Initially I was not getting any connection from the cpu to the monitor quite a lot of times.Then it showd "b...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2008 by
sarthe

How operating system uses memory

how operating system uses memory.... this is for my report pls help me

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2008 by
Jean-François Pillou  

Samsung i8 or samsung nv4?

Hello, i'd like to have your opinion about those 2. I think they're pretty similar right?

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
mrslash

Ram

Hello, I have a (not so) old 8VM533M-RZ Mother Board that supports up to 2GB of 184-pin DDR266/DDR200 memory (Supports only 2.5V DDR SDRAM). I ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2008 by
anithNair15

Memory

Hello, 1 of 2 of the 1 GB 800 MHz VALUE RAM sticks has gone after 5 months. No I know crucial is ok but I had my eyes on these but a user say...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jul 2008 by
the_craker

What can cause damage to a fan??/

Solved

Hello, im asking myself what can damage the pc fan and what are the precautions to take into consideration to prevent it from happening

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2008 by
percy8

Hard drive storage

hi ime new to computers,what is the best size hard drive for a laptop,and for the ram thanks

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
dino

Cpu fan for my e8400

Hi guys, I need a CPU fan compatible with the E8400. CPU: Intel Core 2 Duo E8400 Wolfdale 3.0GHz 6MB L2 Cache LGA 775 65W Dual-Core Also, wil...

2 replies Last reply on 24 Jul 2008 by
crazy_phoebe

Speaker problems

Hello, I have a laptop and external speakers plugged in and I tripped over the power cord and pulled the laptop off the desk. The plug in th...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jul 2008 by
Delp_78

Lost if c.d of webcam

Hello, hey i lost my cd how can i download the thing THE PRODUCT NO AND S/N IS GIVEN PLZ DO HELP ME hp product no:EW192AA S/N:218H06CC000774

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jul 2008 by
Billgates2

No audio!!

Hello today, Well a couple of days back i lost all audio from my computer meaning even when i put the headphones on my speakers are working and all ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jul 2008 by
LatinLadyofLove

Ram: 2*2gb or 1*4gb?

Hi, guys! I’d like to upgrade my computer to 4GB of RAM. I have very stupid question about it… 1- Is it better to have 2*2GB, or 4*1GB, and… why? 2...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Jul 2008 by
USA SYS TECH

Downgraded to xp, heat issue

Hello, I have been using a hp pavilion dv6000 laptop for a year now. It came with vista installed, and because it was painfully slow, I have downgrad...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Jul 2008 by
u-boulet

Ram issue

Hi I recently got a new computer with 2GB of RAM in two seperate sticks and was wondering if my old ram on my pc would be suitable to use for my new...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jul 2008 by
Barlow

Disc resume

Hello, I have bought a DVD portable player. It has a feature called â?? 1 disc resumeâ?? What does that mean ? It is not really mention ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2008 by
windoze321

I bought an mp3 player

Hello, i can't use my mp3 player because i don't have the software to set it up. It did not come with a disk so how can i find the software

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
Numb

My cpu keep on reseting

Hello, last time i was working on my pc and accidentally i have reset it and since then it keep on to reset on and on.it stopped for some time...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jul 2008 by
FCTSC

Hard disk space lost

Hello , I have update my Cpu with a samsung 250 gb hardisk and it has been detected in Bios but unfortunately not on Windows i tried to u...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
telaka313

Fan not working

Hello to you all,,, last time i was working on my pc when suddenly i heard strange noise coming from my cpu,when i check it ou...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jul 2008 by
telaka313
Results 33651 - 33700 out of a total of 33,786