The discussions

Llaptop configuration

Hello, i m a IT student. I want to purchase a laptop so tell me about the configuration

1 reply Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
iveal

My pc wont recognize my mp3

Hello, When I connect my mp3 player, nothing happens, dont know if there is a device driver or what? Tried looking everywhere, it just doesn't pick ...

iveal

Keyboard help

Hello, I have a problem with my keyboard I have a Toshiba Satellite A135-S2286 laptop around two years old it has functioned well with little ...

iveal

Dell studio sound recorder,build in microfone

Hello, dell studio 1535 with Windows XP version 2002 build in microfone and sound recorder are not working Regards Vytenis Lithuania

5 replies Last reply on 11 Oct 2009 by
pratap

Solve priblem

Hello, i am using transcend 4gb pandrive . this is write protection. how to remove write protection please solve my problem

iveal

He has abused me.

Hello, My problem is a little different. I chcked my email and I guess i didn't log out and someone from my work went to my account and sent an email...

iveal

Speakers wont work

Hello, i cant get my speakers to work on my pc can you send me a link so i can get them to work plzzzzzz

1 reply Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Anurag

Does my computer support 3.5 or 3 gb ram

Solved

Hello, my computer is of Intel D845GVFN Motherboard.plz help me and i need to buy it in 2000 nrs(nepali currency rupees) of kingston. help me.

xpcman

Help my monitor says no signal

Hello, my dog chewed the wire that connects the monitor to the pcu and i bought a new one only it still isn't working it was working just fine. I kn...

Anurag

Laptop connections to lcd to show pictures

Hello, I have an HDMI cable and tried to hook-up Dell laptop to Visio LCD TV which has a connection also. I want to show pictures on the TV from com...

xpcman

Restarts

Hello, my computer has gone crazy. yesterday the my pc started showing a system error message and that they will restart it in 60 seconds every 15 m...

closeup22

Restoration of acer aspire m3630

Hello, hi guys can you tell me how to get administrator pass. it was being asked when i tried to restore my pc acer aspire m3630 which i can't reme...

dancedhall

Would pata to sata connector work with a cdd?

Hi, As stated in the title would a Pata to Sata connector/converter work with a CD Drive? I'm thinking about buying a new motherboard, but it seems ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2009 by
Dan

How can recover this problem of transcened

Hello, When you connect ur transcend 4gb pen drive if this message appears please insert adisk into drive e.

kivenn

Pc troubleshooting

Hello, how to remove password and virus from motherboard pc

LouisSteph

Pc problem

hi.. friends am having one problem with computer... when i boot my system beep sound 'll create continiusly and also computer does't boot.. what i do....

dancedhall

Kingston 16gb pen drive

hii i bought 16gb kingston pendrive, i copied some files to pendrive, after it reinserting the data is not founding but it showing used space, pls ...

dancedhall

Blank screen after logging on

Hello, I have a Acer travelmate 2350. Configuration: windows xp pro I get a black screen after logging on. Please, can anyone help me to fix...

LouisSteph

Itouch not showing in eplorer

Hello, My iPod iTouch gen1 synchs fine with iTunes but does not show up in Windows Explorer. Just wondering hwat i can do about that.

LouisSteph

Cannot install new ink cartridge

Hello, I have new ink cartridges for epson stylus DX7450, but cannot install. The cartridge loader will not move into the position for me to remove o...

LouisSteph

Monitor

Hello, my computer tower comes on and all the fans are working i had widows xp pro on there and i had a lil harddrive so i took it out and tryd to pu...

LouisSteph

Installed xp, cant get sound.

Closed

Hello, My Pc had vista on it, it stopped working and i decided to just go back to XP as I prefered it anyway, however sincei nstalling XP I realised I...

5 replies Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Baterry

Hello, Is it better to have the baterry on the notebook or after some charges just take it out and work with the plug? thanks

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Keyboard problem

Hello, The letter m of my loptop is not working. I followed the instruction to change the m key in my laptop but it didn't work, I think that it must...

dancedhall

Noisy 6930

Hello, I just purchased an Acer Aspire 6930 laptop. I find it to be noisy like no other laptop I've used. It sounds like it is constantly 'running'...

dancedhall

My existing sata hard drive is not detecting

Hello, I just installed windows vista home premium sp1 on my computer and my existing SEAGATE 500GB is not detecting in Computer or Disk Management. ...

closeup22

How to turn it on

Hello, please do let me know how to switch on the wespro512MB Mp3 player

closeup22

Lost cd for install on webcam new to the web

Hello, i m new to the web and dont know what to do, can somebody PLEASE HELP me. A friend gave me this webcam and didnt give me the cd on how to ins...

closeup22

Will not power on

Hello, i have acer aspire 6930 that i bought only a month ago. when i try to turn it on the lights light up for a few seconds then turn off again(fa...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
tree

Tv-dvd connection

Hi, I just bought a LG TV (37LH7000) and an LG home theater system (LG HT 462DZ).I connected the DVD to TV through an HDMI cable (TV-HDMI IN to DVD...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
sureshatchula

Hitachi laptop hard drive wont show up

Hello, i have a 80gb Hitachi laptop hard drive in an external usb case. it used to work good in my vista but now it dont show up anywhere at all. It ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2009 by
Alcatraz

Problem with my speakers!

Hello, I need help! i don't know why my speakers don t work and when i put headphone work ? I have brand new laptop vista. Maybe i make something whit...

iveal

This pisses me off

anyone know why my ipod just suddenly decided to stop working ive had it for almost 2 years but it never gave me any problems then i put some more mus...

iveal

2 os

Hello, I have XP on my computer and I had a spare hard drive so i plugged it in and then installed another OS on it then made sure it worked and took...

Mwanasoft

How to install software on another computer

Hello, i have a problem, that how would i i install any software on another computer on lan so that i can do multiple installation at a time............

iveal

Continious long beep

Hello, i like to ask about the problem of my pc. When i push the power button it will turn on, the fan is ok but theres a scontinious long beep and no...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
icing

My printer x5150 will not go on my printer

Hello, How do I update my printer to my computer it say it is out dated

1 reply Last reply on 7 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

My lexar pendrive is not opening its contents

Hello, I can't open my flash drive. When I inserted it to my computer it would just appear a removable disk and then when I tried to open it tells th...

closeup22

Display

Hello, i am navaz ....my problem is when the computer.....on and after desktop comes the screen appears into two colour in equal. 1/2 ordinary screen...

closeup22

My laptop mouse is click ok

Hello, Did anybody know how i can fix my laptop mouse because it refusing to click as OK but it is still working as draging tool.

closeup22

Error in pen drive

Hello, I bought a 32GB transcend pendrive,but after transfering any data to the pendrive the file doesnot open...plz help me..

closeup22

Dvd drive just stopped working

Hello, was playing a dvd on my Hp 530[vita home sp2], i ejected it only to try and play another movie and the drive wont read the disc okay now i tr...

M9byme

Gprs setting in my mobile

Hello, Pl. send me GPRS setting in my mobile. mob. no. 9664622972 mob. model - nokia 5310 XpressMusic Regards, Pravin

closeup22

Dell laptop

Hi, i have a dell laptop and it was used so i don't know how old it is. just a day ago i shut down my laptop and closed it. then today i tried to...

closeup22

Keyboard ribbon

Hello, can anyone tell me if you can add another bit on to a ribbon or a conection to add an extra bit 0n to the ribbon so that it wiil work on a lapt...

closeup22

Computer will not boot

Hello, I've recently came into a GeForce 8800GT and tried mounting it in the place of my old GeForce 7800. After mounting it the computer starts beep...

closeup22

Will not power on

Hello, i have acer aspire 6530 laptop that i bought only a month ago. when i try to turn it on the lights light up for a few seconds then turn off ag...

tree

I'm having sound problems with my computer..

Hello, I'm having trouble with my desktop computer. I have sound when I play Window's media player, or when I play a CD. But I don't have sound from w...

wendy2002uk

Pendrive not open

Hello, MY PENDRIVE KINGSTON 8GB. USB DRIVE NOT RECOGNIZED IS THE DISPLAY. plz solve the problem sir plz,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,...

LouisSteph

On pendrive

Hello, if i insert the pendrive it indicates insert disk if i enter for format it also indicates insert the disk pls give me the suggestion

LouisSteph
Results 30101 - 30150 out of a total of 33,784