The discussions

Facebook explorer can not display this page

Solved

Hello, can anyone please help? I am the only person in our household that can't access facebook, although I am able to login and read my wall, as so...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
DUDE

No internet access

Hello, Anyway to the point A customer's computer has got no internet connection I've tried multiple things but non of them have worked (Restarti...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Free browsing using opera mini 5.0 on mtn net

Solved

Hello, I need the configuration for free browsing using Opera Mini 5.0 on MTN network in Nokia E75.

mysterry60

Internet connectivity

hey, My computer says internet connected, yet i cannot surf the web, sometimes i can open the yahoo logon page, but once i click to access my mails...

mysterry60

Gprs getting for gfive 9000 mobile

Solved

Hello, KINDLY HELP FOR GPRS MANNUAL SETTING FOR GFIVE 9000 MOBILE FOR RELIANCE OR AIRTEL NETWORK , NO MANNUAL SETTING SUPORT AVAILABLE AT CUSTOMER...

mysterry60

I am unable to istall hp 5600 series all in 1

Hello, i have windows 7 since that day i am unable to install hp 5600 series all in 1 i dont have cd pls help Configuration: Windows 7 / Intern...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Forgotten my orkut password

Solved

Hello, actually i changed my password from my profile settings and now im not able to open it so please tell me that how can i open my id without ...

5 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
shreya

How can i download p.mobile e71pro pc suite

Hello, All am asking is if u can send me the pc suite for Qwerty P..mobile E71 pro, the nokia pc suite i have on my pc does not work with my phone(...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
dumindu

Internet explorer start menu icon disappeaed

Solved

Hello, I would like to know what steps I need to take in order to get an internet eplorer icon on my start menu. For some reason it disappered and I ...

4 replies Last reply on 4 Sep 2010 by
Jose Mathew-JMB

Youtube wont work properly

Hello, I have fire fox browser the problem is that some of the videos in youtube that i want to play shows that they are fully loaded in the seek ...

mysterry60

Cannot connect to store

Hello, i have been unable to connect to my store in 2 months now and it is really frustrating me. i checked the Lan settings and my firewall i unins...

mysterry60

Attacked by money scam

Hello, I have a hotmail account and have been hacked by the London money scam hackers. I cannot reset my password because I cannot remember the answ...

mysterry60

Can't get to sign in

Solved

Hello, how to get to sign back in to windows live messenger again because when i try to sign in to it i relise i can't get to sign in some thing...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Ie connect to whireless but no internet acces

Hello, I have recently had issues with my laptop Windows Xp v5.1 And one day I had Ie connection but when i load either firefox, or Internet Explore....

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
jack4rall

Email hacked and identity stolen ?

Solved

Hello, I need help. someone hacked into my computer and sent messages to everyone that I had set up a new facebook account through my gmail. I also...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2010 by
Ambucias

Email id

Hello, I need to get back a gmail ID that i just deleted tonight..... can you help me? Configuration: Windows XP / Safari 533.4

Ambucias

Not able to acess facebook

m not able to log in when ever i open my facebook page and put my id nd password it again open the login page my facebook is not workin fro...

mysterry60

Internet speed huawei modem

Solved

Hello, Configuration: Windows 7 / Firefox 3.0.19 I have a huawei modem company nawras model number is E-1750... before I had a good speed ......

mysterry60

Can't access website redirects everytime-help

I just tried to access an American website from Canada and I get only the Canadian splash page for the company. I guess my IP is being red and I am a...

mysterry60

Myspace wouldnt let me log in

Hello, hi im having serious problems with my myspace. everytime i type in my email and password it wouldnt let me in. it always says wrong email ...

mysterry60

Internet explorer script error in ym

Solved

Hello,how can I fix the internet explorer script error on my yahoo messenger?

techreg07

How can i change language from russian to eng

Hello, i have downloaded now a new windows VasAlex BartPE CD / USB WIM Edition constructor builds (16.05.2010) but it was in russian languge how ca...

mysterry60

Unable to download itunes

Hello, its not letting me download itunes, it got to 99% then stopped, i tried to download it again which isnt running, any ideas? Configuratio...

mysterry60

Firefox and norton will not load pages

Hello, I have windows vista and firefox. I just installed Norton 360 4.0 and I'm having browser problems. It won't load some pages, others don'...

mysterry60

What do i do if ...

Hello, I would like to know what do i do if i try to download anti-virus and now only my internet tab pops up.

1 reply Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
mysterry60

Connects to https sites but no to the http

Solved

Hello, The internet on my other PC only connects to https sites but no to the http sites. Would you please let me know what I can do. Config...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
Kamy

Winsock error..not connecting to internet

Hello, i have a dell computer that is the main computer on the network that wont connect to internet. I try fire fox and it opens untitled page..i r...

jack4rall

Http problems

Hello, I can't get my internet to work. I can't get my email or Facebook or anything but this website to work. I keep getting error or this websit...

jack4rall

Strong password for msn

Solved

Hello, im emma and i need to find out how to get a strong password for msn

Ambucias

Internet explorer keeps shutting down on me

Hello, The internet keeps giving me an error message about my HTTP settings. Can you please tell me how to set my HTTP 80, HTTPS 443, FTP 21? C...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2010 by
Cassandra

Can't open my e-mail

Hello, I am having trougle opening my e-mail address

elaine tushyeh

To increase torrent speed

Solved

Hello, i have 54mbps wi-fi connection at my workplace and there is excellent downloading speed for web pages,music,softwares etc for direct downloa...

jack4rall

I cannot get to my email or anything else

Hello, When i tried to get to my email or anything else it says internet explorer cannot display this web site. This website seems to be the only ...

jack4rall

Gremlin in my 'puter

Hello, I've moved, got new cable internet hooked up. Comp won't access internet at home. I plug direct into modem. Limited or No Connectivity. ...

tmendola

Im trying to download certain files

Hello, im trying to download certain files and my computer keeps saying security settings will not allow me to download them and i am not to tech ...

jack4rall

Where did my explorer 8 tab view go?

Hello, A couple of days ago, I clicked on Internet Explorer and where each new tab showed images of my most used websites and a right side favorit...

mysterry60

Mobile confirmation number

Hello, i have an account wit facebook and its asking me for a mobile number which i dont have Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 8.0

mysterry60

Error 734

Hello, sir i want to connect mobile to laptop but i got an error 734 plz solution this error i have tata docomo connection plz solution pppe error ...

mysterry60

Unable acount

Hello, my facebook acount is disable please unable my face book acount.i will be greatfull to u. Configuration: Windows 7 / Internet Explorer 7...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2010 by
netsa77

Downloading problems.

Hello. My computer only downloads ABR files and nothing but. I am an administrator on my laptop as I am the only person who uses it. I want to know if...

netsa77

I cannot access my facebook

Hello, I am the only person in our household that cannot access facebook! although I can login and look at my wall, as soon as I navigate away from ...

jack4rall

How to get my yahoo id

Hello, some one hacked my yahoo id Configuration: Windows XP / Internet Explorer 6.0

ayesha

Download and setup

Hello, I'm not sure if it is just my computer but whenever we download something it will either download quickly or take literally 10 hours. Anywa...

jawed

Disable account

Solved

Hello, Hello, 1 week ago I was trying to log in my facebook account, I get the following message. “Your account has been disabled by an administr...

3 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias

Title...my orkut a/c is delete

i delete my orkut account. how can i reopen my orkut a/c

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Need help asap about internet connection

Hello, iv recently moved house, sky came and fitted my router and we have one main computer where its plugged into downstairs and one laptop thats...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
pleasehelp:)

My net is slow

Hello, Sir I have an idea net setter connection.it is very slow.can you tell me a solution to increase my net speed Configuration: Linux / Fi...

netsa77

Want to internet

Hello, Today i purchase dokomo sim with GPRS feature pls advise how to active......internet on my E-71 pro (china) mobile Configuration: Wi...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Aug 2010 by
jack4rall

Local only when trying to connect at work

Hello, I'm trying to connect my laptop at work, i can connect to the wireless network but its local only, and if i try to plug right in i still ca...

Joanne

I can not connect to the internet

Hello, hello i'm using windows xp home edition and I'm trying to connect to the internet. I was able to connect to the internet before malwar...

cha_mps
Results 18251 - 18300 out of a total of 20,550