The discussions

Motherboard problems

Hello, pls help me on this issued. If a motherboard is not coming-up what is the caused of it, And how to install nero into my system.

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jan 2010 by
suff954

Help with replacing motherboard

Hello, I need help with my brothers pc. My son has tried everything, and it seems the motherboard needs replacing.(My brother kept his pc on for week...

2 replies Last reply on 5 Jan 2010 by
smileyface471686

Motherboard

Hello,my motherboard no.4M09h1S0 in p2 from support how gb hdd? and supported os?

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Asus 16x motherboard m2n68-am plus

Hello, Hello, I am Tanuj I wan to naw that Can I use my old OLD Graphics car of 8x in Asus 16x motherboard m2n68-am plus And MY Email Id:-tanuj...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Motherboard acer aspire 5935g

hi. i have any problem about my acer aspire 5935g but i don't have motherboard can you help me?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2009 by
nomadcrys

Change motherboard

Hello, my desktop intel pentium 4 1.8Ghz ddr1 Upgrade to motherboard pentium 4 ddr2,,can or not?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Dec 2009 by
dancedhall

Motherboard

Hello, please tell me that my pc motherboard intel d945gcnl can support geforce xfx 9400gt 1gb ddr2 graphic card.For this graphic card 945 motherboar...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Dec 2009 by
LouisSteph

Passworded motherboard

Hello, I passworded my system and culdn't remember the password.I hav reset the CMOS jumper and hav even removed and placed back the CMOS battery

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Memory and graphics upgrade. qdi motherboard

Hello, I am currently running a PlatiniX 4X QDI Motherboard and I need to upgrage the memory and graphics card. I have 768mb of Ram and I have a R...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Big motherboard problem

Hello, I lost cd with driver for this motherboard and I don't find drivers. Please help me with drivers for this motherboard or a link for driver. th...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Wrong ram inserted, burnt motherboard?

Hello,I tryed to put in a DDR2 and DDR Ram at the same time in the computer! Anyways, was a bad idea! After I put in 512mb of DDR and 512of DDR2 and t...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Motherboard problem

Hi ! I need help with a motherboard. This is the parameters Motherboard ID : DMI Motherboard name : AST 440LX Audio : ESS ES1869 Video : ATI RAG...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Motherboard won't beep

Hello, check you power supply does the fan run, cd drive open? also the power cord of monitor and pc . as you given above solution...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Oct 2009 by
iveal

Motherboard won't beep

Hello, I have prob in my comp that when i start the comp it will start but doesn't give one beep which normally give after that no display on...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Need help with a motherboard

Hi ! I need help with a motherboard with these parameters: NTB Motherboard PCB CODE : BA41-10019V REV:1.2(970904) PBA CODE: 99112-NTB-000 PBA...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2009 by
Nero15

Motherboard

Hello, How can i connect a SATA hard drive to a motherboard that has an IDE connector

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

No driver of motherboard

Hello, i can,t open my motherboard cause, i have no driver to use.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
dancedhall

Hw break window password with motherboard

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 22 Sep 2009 by
dybbody

Motherboard

Hello, i want to buy a amd athlon II 620 processor . so want to know all the mother boards compatible to above processors.

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Motherboard buying help please

Im looking to build a brand new pc i was having a look at the gigabyte motherboards i have a tight budget $80-$170

1 reply Last reply on 18 Sep 2009 by
closeup22

Motherboard sata/ide

Hey, im having a problem with my hard drive or sata. i'm not a pc person but this is what happens i turn on my pc and it tooks awhile to load the Id...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2009 by
iveal

Find me a new motherboard of hp compaq 6110

Hello, I would ask anyone who can know where to find me a new motherboad of hp compaq 6110

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2009 by
moneymaker1

Motherboard cd

Hello, Please give me the link to download motherboard cd of Compaq Presario 1238 model

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Motherboard cd

Hello, I want to download motherboard driver for my ES089AA#ACJ motherboard.

1 reply Last reply on 27 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Motherboard problem

Hello, I have this kind of problem. Today i get new chasse from CoolMaster so i moved all parts of computer to the new chasse. All good. But when i...

3 replies Last reply on 26 Aug 2009 by
CyborgCop

First screen of motherboard is displying late

Hello, I have a desktop PC. My system was running well before some days. One day it started rebooting itself. Now if system is shutdown for a 2-3 ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Motherboard

Hello, i am not able to know that what is the name of my motherboard .can u tell me how can i find my motherboard name. thankyou

1 reply Last reply on 14 Aug 2009 by
Qheka

P5gd2-x motherboard

Hello, you know those little jumpers on the inside that plug the power sw and speakers and led and that can some one tell me how too

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
dancedhall

Motherboard beep sound at running windows

Closed

Hello, I am facing a problem with my desktop (Pentium dual core 1.6 GHz and Intel 945GCNL motherboard). I hear a beep sound from my motherboard durin...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
olfo81

Compatibility of motherboard and processor

Hello, I was wondering if the new motherboards that support the new processors i7 are compatible with a core 2 quad processor. I was thinking spec...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
Mong

Installing new motherboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am upgrading my mobo and processor to a i7-920 and 1366 board on an existing computer i have. What i don't know is if i install my existing ...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
dybbody

How to find a motherboard driver of my dell

Hello, I have a dell pc and I want to reformat it but I don't have the driver for my motherboard.I want to reformat it because it had so many virus i...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2009 by
go4tyson

Sata drive to ide motherboard

Hello, I have an IDE motherboard. I am trying to add a third drive on the secondary IDE. I have two drives on the Primary IDE. My intention is to cop...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Jun 2009 by
1337ninjer

Lost ibm motherboard cd n id plez heip meeee

Solved

Hello, sir plz help me 2 get my IBM8434MAF n i hav no any id coz itz lost ready .plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz it urgentConfiguration: Windows XP Internet Exp...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Jun 2009 by
bryanOO7

Something wrong with my motherboard

Hello, i have a bad problem. Few Days ago one of my hard drive port , i think IDE/Sata broked. It was the 1/5 ports is on my MSI motherboard. When i p...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jun 2009 by
one.al20

Asus wet motherboard

Hello, HI, Can anyone offer advice my cat peeeed on my husbands lap-top. Have had it into repairers who have quoted $1200 to fix is there any way to...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Jun 2009 by
zalda

My motherboard heat after 30-50 and turn off

Hello, i have a problem in my board.when firstly turn on my computer it will run without any problem but when turn off my pc.secondly when i turn o...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jun 2009 by
crashpep

Cpu and motherboard compatibility

Hello,does my motherboard support core 2 duo cpu,s. I have a foxconn motherboard-socket 775 p4m800p7mb- rs2h.

1 reply Last reply on 25 May 2009 by
xpcman

Don't know if motherboard works

hi all, my friend gave me a Tyan S2915 Thunder n6650w, its a server mobo but he said it can be used for home pc use as well, so I dont really fully k...

2 replies Last reply on 20 May 2009 by
Belady

Motherboard/processor help

Hello all techies, I have a Dell Dimension 4550 with the original mobo still installed. I had processor disaster in so much thta i removed the proces...

3 replies Last reply on 4 May 2009 by
prahbawd

Motherboard change

Hello, I have an acer ase-380. I recently had a problem where my system wouldn't bootup. There was no output to monitor, keyboard or mouse. I repl...

9 replies Last reply on 24 Apr 2009 by
incy420

Gigabyte motherboard with amd athlon 1.2ghz

Hello, I have a dekstop that my my friend built for me a few years ago. It has Gigabyte motherboard with AMD Athlon 1.6Ghz CPU. Two weeks ago it s...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Lose of motherboard cd

Hello, i hav losed my motherboard cd,configuration is HCL MINDIA with AMD SEMPRON PROCESSOR how can i collect that all drivers from internet,pls tel ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Feb 2009 by
PPS

Motherboard cd

Hello, I HAVE COMPAQ PRESARIO SR5040IL .I HAVE LOST MY MOTHER BOARD CD.....IAM FACING THE PROBLEM OF DISPLAY AND AUDIO PROBLEM...SO I THOUGHT OF INST...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

2 core cpus and motherboards

Hello, Could anyone tell me just how long have 2 core CPUs and motherboards been on the market, and were they common place ln 2005. Thanking ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Video card v motherboard

Hello, I recently installed an "ATI Radeon HD 2600 Pro AGP 512MB DDR2 8X" video card on my Asus P5P800 motherboard. My computer is 5yrs old, has a P4...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Audio driver from new motherboard cd not work

Hello, i have recently bought a new motherboard 'phanom triple core' new power supply and installed an xp operating system (xp home 2003,although in ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Dec 2008 by
jmp59

Lost my motherboard cd intle 3.00ghz no soun

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
xpcman

Motherboard

Hello, sir i hv formatted my desktop pc of company compaq.i didn't hv motherboard cd. so suggest me from where & how to download compaq motherboard ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Battery on motherboard?

Hello, a friend told me that i must regularly change the battery on my motherboard is it true ? if i dont do that will it crash my pc ? thank...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
accelarator
Results 401 - 450 out of a total of 459