The discussions

Display problem

Hey My motherboard doesnot show display i checked a new Ram ,Processor and a Battery also nothing else in display help me!!!!

1 reply Last reply on 25 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Black screen

Hi my desktop pc just give a black screen how do I resolve it or did my windows crash

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Pc is not displaying

Solved

i inserted a new sound card in to my pc and unploug one aud code from the mother board so when i try to on the system it couldnt boot rather beeping f...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Acer aspire 5253-bz602 won't turn on

Hi,I plug my Acer Aspire 5253-BZ602 and it make a spark at the AC adapter in the wall outlet and now the AC adapter does't work,and I can turn t...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

My system shut downs automatically

Hello, my system shut downs automatically when i'm using it, my system configuration is intel pentium 500 gb hard disk and i have added two ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Oct 2013 by
EdwardAndrew

Computer turns on but no display

Solved

Hello Having a bit of a problem with my pc. Basically, my computer turns on but there is no display on the monitor. I fixed this by replacing the C...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
Lancenz

No display

Dear Sir I have a HP workstation ( DC7600 SMALL FORM FACTOR ). Today while i was doing something with it the display became black and only start m...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
Ambucias

My dell vostro 1540 shuts deown and won't power on

I have tried all u said but it was to no avail...won't turn on, no beeps or blinking lights"

4 replies Last reply on 23 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell inspiron n5010 problem with charging and startup

i m having problem with my dell inspiron n5010. its repelling the ac current..ie...the charger turns off when the power cord is inserted into the c...

2 replies Last reply on 21 Sep 2013 by
shazi

Toshiba satellite l40 -15g battery and power led blinks

Hello, my Toshiba Satellite L40 - 15 blinks the battery led power led won't power up...why hel please... i remove all ready battery, plug the ac, ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Sep 2013 by
np63om

Hp desktop computer not switching on

Solved

my hp does not want to show on the screen,the powersupply and the fan are running with a high speed whenrever I put the power cable on the computer bo...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
samdavid

Ram 4gb

do we have ram of capacity 4GB DDR2 hp elite book 6930p

1 reply Last reply on 11 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Tx1000 motherboard changed but still blank screen

I Have been given a tx1000 that had a blank screen, the fan came on as did the lights but nothing on the screen, so I replaced the motherboard but sti...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2013 by
Benla_18

Help no signal from pc monitor.

So here how it went.yesterday i brought a new mobo [N68C-GS FX] then i installed the mobo in my case i added ram,cpu,gpu,ide,psu and connected them to...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Aug 2013 by
Rbsd

Acer aspire 5738z : black screen (with only lcd backlight off)

Hello, My Acer Aspire 5738z is having issue with startup. when I start my laptop it start up properly, I can use internet and every possible thing...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

All type motherboard drivers

pl. all type motherboard drivers installion softwaer free download

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Graphics

Hi, I need help ,I want to install Nvidia Grfore GT540M on my Acer Aspire5750G core i5 but it is failing keep on saying instal Intel first,where ca...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
Zohaib R

I want to use more ram

Hi everyone i have a 4gb memory of ram before i installed a windows 7 32 bit. The computer only detected 929 mb of ram after installation. I know that...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2013 by
Ambucias

Pc turns on but no signal message on screen

Solved/Closed

hi all my pc crashed this morning so i turned it off and back on but it would not give signal to the screen . there are no beeps from it it just light...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
bob1679

Mac password

Closed

how do i get the password to my mac, i bought it off a friend of mine and he doesnt remember the main password to his account settings

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2013 by
Ambucias

Is my motherboard is fried

There was a short circuit in my desktop(smps) so i replaced my smps now all i can see is black screen on monitor talking about my cpu ,all fans are ru...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Dell dimension how do i remove ram?

Hello, I Have a Dell Dimension 440 and i don't know how to remove the Ram..I see the Two white things on each side, but i don't know how to pull it...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Vga not display in device manager

i have win xp 2.6 duol core 2 gb ram ddr2 ,when i put vga card 240gt 1gb on pci express,it doesnt show on device manager!! any help plz

1 reply Last reply on 1 Jul 2013 by
Zohaib R

Bringing light but refuse to boot

i have a system that system is bringing light on the onboard but if i plug in the oxilary power then the system will not power again whot is the cost

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jun 2013 by
stone62

Start but do not power up

Yesterday, I remove all part of my case to test another motherboard and after that I reassemble every things to my previous motherboard exactly the sa...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jun 2013 by
milad.z

Dell 1120 power problems

Hello, My dell laptop wont turn on. With the AC adapter an battery installed, the power led comes on and than begins flashing rapidly. After a few ...

7 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2013 by
Zohaib R

Motherboard or psu?

This happen yesterday, my computer will power on for a second, shut off and power back on again, but my monitor, keyboard, mouse, cpu fan is not getti...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Jun 2013 by
04civicsi

Ram compatibility issue

Hi, and thanks for taking the time to read this I've been running this computer for about 3 years now. I had Windows XP 32 bit installed. Recently ...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Jun 2013 by
Ambucias

My monitor wint display anything.

gies i have a litl problem that when i open my pc Last yesterday. it wont work. my monitor doesnt work or display anything. bios setup anymore. but c...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jun 2013 by
lordfreeza

Help! i may have killed my memory motherboard 3 long beeps

Solved

I honestly dont know much about computers and so wanted to learn more and read somewhere that I need to clean the cpu once in a while. Mine was absolu...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

May be motherboard problem

Here, one cpu getting in trouble. Power boot taking ok but on monitor no signal black screen off. I tried by power plugged out from cpu and power butt...

1 reply Last reply on 30 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Failed to get the display but beep is heared

Solved

Hi there, i have a lenovo laptop gifted to me late December, last year. I was using it as per normal all the while, and today i used it to watch a vid...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
Natasha_28

Display is not coming .....

when i switch on the power of spike guard the smps fan automatically on and cpu fan is also started and hdd led and power led is stable at this condi...

3 replies Last reply on 20 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Power button not responding although motherboard led in on

Shock!, today i returned from college and powered my computer on and after the windows logo in went blank and the pc shuts down by itself. As the smps...

1 reply Last reply on 16 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Replacing the battery of your mobo

In your reeplacemtn sequence you explain to save the BIOS data, but since i've gotten the "overclocking failure" message, I can not access anything. W...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Failure to boot xp/ blue screen on install

hi guys, i desperatly need help. i recently used pc health advisor software to clean the registry on my sons pc, after restart i started to get 3 shor...

1 reply Last reply on 2 May 2013 by
Zohaib R

Posting problems

The motherboard powers up and the fans come on with all the lights but, it will not post and no graphics. I pulled the memory out and I got 2 long bee...

1 reply Last reply on 1 May 2013 by
jack4rall

Toshiba satellite issue

Hello, My Toshiba Satellite keeps shutting down and restarting by itself within 2 minutes of turning on the computer BUT it only does that when I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Restart problem

My laptop restarts every time when i press the power button.i do complete diagnostics but no errors are detected.i tried disabling the automatic resta...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Apr 2013 by
jack4rall

Asrock n68c-s ucc bsod

Closed

Hello, i have an asrock n68c-s ucc and when i try to format my HDD i get a bsod error code : 0x00000050.. Please, how can i solve this problem?

2 replies Last reply on 9 Apr 2013 by
shot123

3 beeps on fujitsu siemens model ms2176

Hello, i have a challenge with my fujitsu siemens which gives 3 beeps the first beep is longer than the other two, once it gives those beeps it fail...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Apr 2013 by
Ambucias

Maximum ram capacity in intel 845gv motherboard

Solved

pc is very slow what is the maximum RAM capacity & Processor type to Intel 845GV MotherBoard ?

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Pc won't boot

Solved/Closed

Hello! I've encounter a huge problem...Some days ago when I tried to start my pc and it did not boot. I've seen that after I push the power button the...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
Moshan.

Ram

Solved

how to identifing ram card from external side

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Where to fix graphics card on motherboard?

Solved/Closed

Hello,

5 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2013 by
yo

Gateway laptop pobem

Hello, I have a gateway laptop it turns on cpu fan, and that's it , screen stays black . i proceed I disconect battery,ram memory,hard drive t...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Mar 2013 by
Zohaib R

Hp g6 i5 laptop shutting down problem

Hello, I HAVE A HP G6 i5cpu LAPTOP. I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH LAPTOP SHUTING DOWN AFTER 20 SECONDS. EVERY PART HAS BEEN CHECKED THOURGHLY. I HAVE TRI...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Mar 2013 by
ibegin1

No display,video chips overheat of my hp pavilion tx1000

Hi I need help about my hp pavilion tx1000,no diplay only led light ON during start up, any countermeasure to fix the problem of my laptop.... ...

3 replies Last reply on 11 Mar 2013 by
Ambucias

My dvd optical drive is not being recognized

Hello, I had switched out my motherboard and my ram. and now my motherboard will not recognize the drive in any of the sata ports. Configur...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2013 by
jack4rall

Toshiba satellite e105

I am having a problem with a Toshiba Satellite E105. As it boots, it goes into a loop in which the screen will get lines across the top and bottom. T...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Mar 2013 by
xpcman
Results 251 - 300 out of a total of 459