The discussions

Sata hdd not detected

I have a problem which is of my sata ports are not working only one port is working the problem is that i cant run my computer anymore bcz my harddisk...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Jul 2017 by
Ambucias

Adobe photoshop download

how can I download adobe photoshop software ps 2017 for free

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jul 2017 by
ac3mark

Cmos battery failure and checksum failure

While Starting up the computer ,moniter displays cmos battery failure and checksum failure after changing the battery the battety failure is ok bu...

1 reply Last reply on 20 May 2017 by
Emmie123

Graphics card compatibility

Hello, I want to install a 4GB DDR3 Graphics Card, is that ok for my PC config? My PC specifications are given below: - Processor - Intel Core i3-...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Apr 2017 by
xpcman

Three beeps and no boot in the computer

Hello I am still a newbie when it comes to the parts of a motherboard. I tried replacing the ram card but it turns out that it was not compatible ...

3 replies Last reply on 8 Apr 2017 by
Ambucias

For get it my request will not go trough . cancel my joining?? t

my request will not go through Cancel my membership. Paul Bayda

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

How to assemble front panel power case

Hi, I did clean my PC a while ago and do unplug some cable.. and when im trying to put it back ..I forgot the place for it.. can u help me please on ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2017 by
Charmhzee

Cpu is not booting, cpu & smps fan is working, but cpu power lig

As a switch ON the power, Both the SMPS and the CPU fan are working at their regular speed, but the POWER light is not ON (remains OFF) and obviously ...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
hasansaputra

Laptop goes but screen off

my asus k43u with AMD RADEON 6300 series graphics.now when i press power button laptop become on but screen remain off. how to do.......

3 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
avim054

No signal to monitor. can't get to bios. help please!

Pc specs: GPU : GTX970 4GB DDR5 MSI Gaming edition Motherboard : Gigabyte B85M - DS3H-A Case : Corsair 230T CPU : Intel i5 4570 3.25 GHz Stora...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
avim054

Pc does not boot

Hello, mine cpu starts normally but before mercury sign displays it switch off what to do System Configuration: System Configuration: Wind...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
sd

Acer 6530 problem.

Hi, anyone who can help? I have a Acer 6530 pc. When I changed to a new battery, a mosfet transistor burned of (PQ28 FDD8878). I have changed the tra...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2017 by
Mourits

How to replace the sound card

Hello, need help on how to replace the sound card on Lenovo Yoga 3 14 inches. Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Pc looks to have turned on but no signal and no system beep.

Hello , If you did read the the title you may of found out that my computer looks to of turned on ( all fans spinning, gpu leds and fans on , Extern...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Dec 2016 by
hayx

Acer laptop wont boot

Solved

Hey, my acer laptop starts up for a couple seconds then the fan stops working and it goes all quiet, the screen remains black and nothing happens. If ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Samaddar

Hello, sir I have one problem of mah computer ,don't have anything work in a Lg display or motherbord but to CPU has lined and also how much press th...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

2nd security question

Hello, I cant log in to my account, when im recovering it i failed to answer my 2nd security question..need help please Configuration: Windows 7 / ...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Nov 2016 by
Ambucias

Cpu struggles to turn on!

I am working on my first build and have run into a problem. I power on the system and the PWR light on the motherboard turns on. The DRAM light on...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Computer not booting after ram upgrade

Hello, Billy, pentium G3240 Gigabyte Z97 D3H gtx 610 2gb akasa venom medusa cooler 4gb ram 1333mhz I recently bought 2x8gb ddr3 1600mhz ram...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Sep 2016 by
xpcman

My pc won't boot to windows

Okay, so, I have - mobo = asus p8h77-v - 1 ssd (Win 7) - 1 HDD - 1 laptop Drive (vista) I moved and took my PC apart and rebuild it at the ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
hegst91

Power problem

dell d610 dose not power on with power adaptor ,but when u inset a bettrey it cames on

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2016 by
hegst91

System is automatic shutdown

Hi, i'm using mercury system .when power on the system after few seconds it will automatically shutdown how can i solve the prolem

1 reply Last reply on 18 Aug 2016 by
ashue

Usb bootable

how to install bootable on a USB?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Aug 2016 by
xpcman

Asus laptop not satrting up...

Last night my Asus k55vd didn't start up,,, so i just keep it, and this morning i took out the battery and press the start up button for 2 minute.afte...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Aug 2016 by
Eneeny

System not shutting down properly

hello, MY dell inspirion n1510 is shutting down but the power light/led is always on until i have to press and hold down for some secon...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Aug 2016 by
Monicadawson

Computer not boot, orange light blinks

Hello, Hllo guys, :) :3 .. There's a problem in my pc or monitor :3, Recently :3 what just happened. When ever i on my comp, it works fine but th...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2016 by
Sri_91699

After i replace the motherboard, some problems occur..

Recently I replace the mb of my laptop, but has problems to the video processor.I am attaching photos and I also tried using an external monitor. I...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jul 2016 by
LarryPoppa

No display

I have a computer which has stoped working. There is no display on monitor the computer beeps three times, I reseted ram, video card and all other thi...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Jul 2016 by
xpcman

Usb devices including the monitor and the lan doesn't work

When I switch on my cpu, the fan in psu starts. Also the fan over processor starts working. The dvd is working.. But all my USB devices including th...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

Computer beeps 4 times on startup, repeats...

Hey guys. I left my computer running for maybe 3 weeks and I've always done this and never had anything happen. I came home and the computer was o...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Jun 2016 by
Bernadette

Beep from motherboard after just 3 beep and the pc is off and on

Hello,when i was turn on the pc the pc is working but screen is off and no sound and beep from motherboard after just 3 beep and the pc is off and on ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Jun 2016 by
xpcman

I plug in my headset in put get no sound

Hello, I plug in my headset in the green and pink jacks put i get no sound just a little pitched noise but when i plug my headset on different pc or...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
HolyGoldenSheep

Issue on initial boot of a new system

So I recently went to upgrade some parts in my build and decided to go with some more expensive components than I did the previous time. I upgrade my ...

4 replies Last reply on 19 May 2016 by
R2D2_WD  

Where the audio chip location on asus x550ld laptop motherboard?

My Asus X550LD laptop do not have any sound from internal speaker and headphone jack. After update the driver,it still not working. There is no any ...

3 replies Last reply on 15 May 2016 by
Ambucias

Computer crashing

Solved

Had the same problem, computer crashed. It would not boot up with no signal error. Tried all the steps here but none worked for me. After a few hours ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
xpcman

Year of production of a motherboard

Solved

Hello, Sir, is there any way to know the year of production of a motherboard, I mean how do i know that I am purchasing the latest motherboard ? THA...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
rmgaikwad98

Upgrading a motherboard in a refurbished dell inspiron 3847

Solved

Hello, This comp takes 10 minutes to boot and will not accept more than 2048 MB of memory. Please suggest how to upgrade to something much better....

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Display problem

after starting cpu ,light is on, fan is on but display nothing . i have checked smps, ram is ok but unable to solve problem plz help

1 reply Last reply on 10 Apr 2016 by
xpcman

No display no beep

Hello, I have Gigabyte GA-F2a55m-DS2 rev 1.2 motherboard it suddenly got shut down now i am turning on but no display and no beep i tried the 30...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2016 by
DeerRocks

Ic burn

Hello ! I have an ASUS laptop with X551CA Motherboard .I was installing some software and all of a sudden smokes was coming out of the machine.And a...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2016 by
xpcman

Computer keeps loop restarting

I have recently upgrade my computer with an Asus B150M-KD3 motherboard along with a i5 Intel CPU, and 8GB of ram. after a while of figuring out that t...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Jan 2016 by
DEEJAY117

Pc dont start

Hello, my pc intel p4 8 years old having start problem, while start button push power on but pc not boot please give us the soln Configuration:...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2016 by
Computertech

Black screen white cursor.

Hello, I just had to re place the logic board in a l505d-gs6000 laptop. Because the old one would not respond, and the screen was all black. With...

2 replies Last reply on 25 Jan 2016 by
Joe

My laptop hp pavilion g4 restarts frequently on its own

Hello, My hp pavilion g4 got a problem of no display a few weeks ago, due to water spilled on it, which i then got repared worth handsome bucks. And...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Jan 2016 by
BrianGreen

Computer boots normally, no signal on monitor

When I press the power button, the computer boots as it normally does - lights turn on, fans spin up, etc. But nothing appears on the screen. I've tri...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Stuck at the first logo pantium4

Solved

This is wht its actually doing no beep nothing see the pic ... I would need ur support nd thanks !!!

14 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2015 by
Heinzaw07

Is motherboard can be modified?

Is it motherboard can be modified?

1 reply Last reply on 14 Dec 2015 by
Computertech

Front panel usb to motherboard connection diagram

Hp compaq dc5100 MT motherboard (09e0h) manual.

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

No display when connected to vga card

I used to have a vga card . Now i changed my motherboard and and installed a new vga card zotac geforce 610 gt on my amd sempron processor and when ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Dec 2015 by
jack4rall

Pc time is wrong

Solved

Hello, my pc time keeps reseting all time pls help. thank you

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2015 by
DeAd290
Results 51 - 100 out of a total of 459