The discussions

Pc wont turn on. fans spin loud.

Solved

Hello everyone. Im new to this forum so I hope you can help me with my problem. Today I was playing some warthunder when suddenly my pc just turned of...

14 replies Last reply on 14 Sep 2023 by
Ififkfk

One ram slot not working?

Solved/Closed

Hey there, I am using a quite old MSI 740GTM -P25 Motherboard with an AMD Phenom 2 X2 555, 4 Gigs of RAM. Here's my problem. When I place both...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Apr 2019 by
kpjs

Acer laptop wont boot

Solved

Hey, my acer laptop starts up for a couple seconds then the fan stops working and it goes all quiet, the screen remains black and nothing happens. If ...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Computer crashing

Solved

Had the same problem, computer crashed. It would not boot up with no signal error. Tried all the steps here but none worked for me. After a few hours ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
xpcman

Year of production of a motherboard

Solved

Hello, Sir, is there any way to know the year of production of a motherboard, I mean how do i know that I am purchasing the latest motherboard ? THA...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2016 by
rmgaikwad98

Upgrading a motherboard in a refurbished dell inspiron 3847

Solved

Hello, This comp takes 10 minutes to boot and will not accept more than 2048 MB of memory. Please suggest how to upgrade to something much better....

3 replies Last reply on 27 Apr 2016 by
ac3mark

Stuck at the first logo pantium4

Solved

This is wht its actually doing no beep nothing see the pic ... I would need ur support nd thanks !!!

14 replies Last reply on 25 Dec 2015 by
Heinzaw07

Pc time is wrong

Solved

Hello, my pc time keeps reseting all time pls help. thank you

4 replies Last reply on 30 Nov 2015 by
DeAd290

No signal

Solved

Hello, I recently tried to upgrade my ram from 2 x 4gb HyperX fury to 4 x 16 and I proceeded to turn off my PC and put the new memory stick in alth...

3 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2015 by
Computertech

Graphic card/motherboard problem.

Solved/Closed

Hello there smart people! PC1 (MSI K9N Neo V3 motherboard, MSI Nvidia GF 8600GT Graphic card with 2 DVIs) PC2 (Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H motherboard,...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Oct 2015 by
JoeVlad78

Motherboard boot screen stuck

Solved

Hi, I've been dealing with this problem for a couple months now, and It's getting really annoying. Ever since I installed my new GPU (Gigabyte GTX...

17 replies Last reply on 12 Sep 2015 by
Computertech

Front usb connection

Solved

Hi I am Harikrishnan I have ECS 945GCT motherboard with me.Where to connect my front usb connection on the board.There are two slots "F USB 1" & "F US...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2015 by
Computertech

Thermal paste...

Solved

Hi,I am Harikrishnan. I bought a new motherboard and processor.(It is a DDR2 mother board and intel 2.4GHz duel core processor) My question is,is it n...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Jul 2015 by
Harithilleri

No signal to monitor from mb - fans are spinning ok, cd rom ok

Solved

Strange thing happend to me yesterday with my new gaming PC... it was running fine and then i let it to sit for about 1 month with no cables... yester...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Jun 2015 by
filip_pine

Groups of keys not working

Solved

My partner cleaned the lenovo laptop keyboard with computer spray cleaner now lots of keys not working pls help.

3 replies Last reply on 1 Jun 2015 by
Computertech

Intel g31 keyboard mouse does not get detected during boot

Solved/Closed

i got an intel G31 motherboard..the problem i am facing is.. both the PS2 as well as USB keyboard and mouse arnt detected during the boot process..an...

2 replies Last reply on 19 May 2015 by
RohanRC1

My computer is always hang on window lobo

Solved

sir, please solve my query of my computer i will format my computer but not formated when format stopped and key board not work on starting setup a...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2015 by
Computertech

No signal got from motherboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, i had problem since yesterday, my computer is windows xp desktop pc, which is old one of 10 years ago... last month it got a problem of HDD...

9 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2015 by
Computertech

Motherboard not start

Solved

dear sir i have d945gcpe motherboard led is glow-up but not start motherboard..

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Power failure and now my pc won't start up

Solved

So recently there was a power failure and now my pc won't start up. When I press start the screen displays no signal and the mouse and keyboard lights...

5 replies Last reply on 5 Nov 2014 by
Ambucias

Troubleshooting

Solved

Please can any one help me out? I know am in the right place. Here is my challenge. I have a dell optiplex gx270 when i power it on, it beeps heav...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Jul 2014 by
VICTORIFY

Toshiba sat pro c650-ez1524d laptop stopped working

Solved

I have a Toshiba Satellite Pro C650 PSC2FU-00V005 that my grand daughter has used for years. Last weekend she returned from her other grand-parents h...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2014 by
xpcman

Nvidia graphics card problem...

Solved

i recently download ' Nvidia graphics card ' but during installation i am send ' that it does not locate any drivers that can compatible with my hardw...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Mcp6p-m2 ver 6.0

Solved/Closed

Hello everyone,please can you help me,I have had the above mobo running fine up until the screen was intermittently going off during running,I thought...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Jan 2014 by
nigel

Squiggly light blue lines (like a bar code) on pictures

Solved

I have an HP Pavilion DV6. It is 5 years old with an SSD drive and extra memory. Recently, I noted squiggly light blue lines (like a bar code) on pict...

5 replies Last reply on 31 Dec 2014 by
ac3mark

Pc is not displaying

Solved

i inserted a new sound card in to my pc and unploug one aud code from the mother board so when i try to on the system it couldnt boot rather beeping f...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Computer turns on but no display

Solved

Hello Having a bit of a problem with my pc. Basically, my computer turns on but there is no display on the monitor. I fixed this by replacing the C...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Oct 2013 by
Lancenz

Hp desktop computer not switching on

Solved

my hp does not want to show on the screen,the powersupply and the fan are running with a high speed whenrever I put the power cable on the computer bo...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Sep 2013 by
samdavid

Pc turns on but no signal message on screen

Solved/Closed

hi all my pc crashed this morning so i turned it off and back on but it would not give signal to the screen . there are no beeps from it it just light...

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jul 2013 by
bob1679

Help! i may have killed my memory motherboard 3 long beeps

Solved

I honestly dont know much about computers and so wanted to learn more and read somewhere that I need to clean the cpu once in a while. Mine was absolu...

3 replies Last reply on 2 Jun 2013 by
jack4rall

Failed to get the display but beep is heared

Solved

Hi there, i have a lenovo laptop gifted to me late December, last year. I was using it as per normal all the while, and today i used it to watch a vid...

2 replies Last reply on 28 May 2013 by
Natasha_28

Maximum ram capacity in intel 845gv motherboard

Solved

pc is very slow what is the maximum RAM capacity & Processor type to Intel 845GV MotherBoard ?

3 replies Last reply on 4 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Pc won't boot

Solved/Closed

Hello! I've encounter a huge problem...Some days ago when I tried to start my pc and it did not boot. I've seen that after I push the power button the...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
Moshan.

Ram

Solved

how to identifing ram card from external side

3 replies Last reply on 2 Apr 2013 by
Zohaib R

Where to fix graphics card on motherboard?

Solved/Closed

Hello,

5 replies Last reply on 31 Mar 2013 by
yo

How to get ibm motherboard driver/cd

Solved

Hello, Due to some virus problem, I had formatted my desktop and re-install windows XP professional but unfortunately I have lost my motherboard driv...

51 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2013 by
mahe

Bus controller on motherboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, i have the above on my laptop when i turn it on.. rhen it says press f1 to default or f2 to boot... but nothing happen when i do this,, the...

4 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
david3131

Cannot find harddisk.

Solved

Hello, My computer cannot boot up windows because it cannot find the hard disk and intermittent, sometimes can and sometimes cannot, what is the pro...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2013 by
senikam

Could boot up problem be motherboard?

Solved

Hello, I have a Sony Vaio laptop model VGN NW20EF. It powers on but does not connect to operating system Windows 7 and just goes to a blue screen wit...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2013 by
Mazza1234

Get the name of my motherboard

Solved/Closed

Hello, I am a begginers here,i have a problem I know its not as big as you have,but for me its very conflict.First I format my personal comp...

7 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2013 by
chaitu

Selection b/w i3 or i5

Solved

Hello, friends i want to get a new desktop computer but i am confused that what system should i purchase......... so i want help to you guys should ...

10 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2012 by
Zohaib R

New mainboard installed

Solved

Hello, I have just purchased and installed an ASrock G31M-S R2.0 with an Intel Dual core E5200. The mainboard uses DDRII which is compatible ...

5 replies Last reply on 27 Nov 2011 by
kieferschild

Replacing the battery on your motherboard

Solved

Hello, Guys sometimes it something as easy as replacing the battery on your motherboard. If the battery is low on juice it will not send out the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Mar 2011 by
brianwhitt77

Please help to know about my motherboard

Solved

Hello, Respected Sir Please help me to know about my motherboard.Sir my motherboard is made by ASRock Model number G31M-VS.I have currently use 5...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2011 by
xpcman

How2find video cards my motherboard supports?

Solved

Hello, I am looking to upgrade my graphics card.I have a motherboard manufactured by company "ASrock". model number 939A8X-M. it has a sock...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jan 2011 by
Arty

Mini compaq 110c 1111ev motherboard name

Solved

Hello, I have hp mini compaq 110c 1111EV.....all i want to know is what is the name of its motherboard to download the right sata driver to i...

2 replies Last reply on 1 Jan 2011 by
ramy

My laptop won't turn on, motherboard problems

Solved

Hello, I was online on my Compaq laptop last night, and all of a sudden the screen and wireless shut off, with the power button lit up and the ...

4 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2010 by
einstein+nina

Acer motherboard drivers

Solved

Hello, im Jimmy I need a side were I can downloads my motherboard drivers acer f762cr. help please! Regards Jimmiza

8 replies Last reply on 30 Aug 2010 by
seetu

Motherboard cd files currepted

Solved

Hello, hi my mother board cd same files are currepted give me download cd plz

2 replies Last reply on 24 Aug 2010 by
netsa77

Dell inspiron 1525 dead motherboards

Solved

Hello, i have a dell inspiron 1525 and its gone dead, it wont turn on from battery or power point im told it mat be motherboard is there two, how do i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2010 by
Ambucias
Results 1 - 50 out of a total of 53