The discussions

Wireless switch broken

Hello, My Sony wireless switch is broken(the side switch on the laptop to turn the wireless on) is there any way to use the wireless without that s...

1 reply Last reply on 23 May 2009 by
dis.order

Unable to connect to wifi

Hello, I have reinstalled my machine from vista to XP (SP2). After reinstalling all drivers (except one I cannot find, audio bus), I can only conn...

5 replies Last reply on 21 May 2009 by
jmp59

Wifi issue between xp pro and vista home sys

I have connected two laptops thru wifi(peer to peer), but i am not able to access any files or share internet. Both systems are in same work group ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
Shin

D-link wireless router issues

Hello, I'm pretty new to this whole "setting stuff up" thing. I got a wireless D-Link router .. it's connected to my desktop computer (windows xp)...

1 reply Last reply on 18 May 2009 by
pete

Hp pavilian dv9000 wireless lan network contr

Ok i got a Hp laptop and my drive is fryd so i went got i new one and insead of putting vista on it i went and put XP ( xp = good vista= v-not good)...

4 replies Last reply on 16 May 2009 by
hussi

Wireless does not work

Hello, ihave a compac windows vista laptop, and my wirless is playing up, itworks sometimes then without warning it turns off, i can still use the in...

2 replies Last reply on 15 May 2009 by
fghsfh

Connect two computers to a laptop wireless

Hello, my dad wants me to connect to computers to is laptop wireless. how do i do that

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
xpcman

No internet after instaling wireless router

Hello, I installed an Airlink 101 router and adapter. and lost my hard wired INTERNET (local network) and have not been able to setup the wireless. ...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
C

Wireless connection between laptop and pc

Hello, I have a PC - (Windows XP) and a laptop (Windows XP). My PC is connected to the internet through a modem and a Netgear wireless router. I...

2 replies Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
Tann3r

Cant set up wireless

Hello, i have recently had new hard drive on my pc ,so now i have to set up the wireless connection again, i have lost the installation cd for my mod...

1 reply Last reply on 13 May 2009 by
chencs3

Wireless has disabled itself and won't instal

Hello, i've got a hp pavillion dv6327cl and has worked really well for along time. then the wireless assistant disabled, then installed ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
Kalamazoo

Not connect to lan and wifi

Hello, Ali here, i have dell inspiron 1525, there is problem of wifi or mini card wifi or lan drive not supporting for window xp.i also dwonload dr...

2 replies Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
missmenoth

Disconnection of wifi & slow speed wireless

Hello, In my college we are accessing wireless(wifi) internet connection , But it keep on disconnecting and shows errors like "cannot communicate wit...

1 reply Last reply on 10 May 2009 by
Designpc

Share wireless printer with usb hub

Hello, I have a wireless printer wirelessly conected to one computer network from a wirless router i need to conect 2 additional non wirless computer...

1 reply Last reply on 8 May 2009 by
skypass

Neatgear wireless router wgt624

Solved

Hello, I need help I have this Netgear wgt624 wirless router i do not have the cd to down load it and the company will not send me another one. ...

1 reply Last reply on 7 May 2009 by
xpcman

Router won't let wireless laptop access net

Hi! I'm new here so bare with me. My router is not letting my laptop connect to the net, wireless connection. It was fine before, it says its able ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 May 2009 by
lisky

?reverse wireless connection problem

Hello, I have a NEW Linksys N Ultra Range plus wireless router in my basement. The connection is fine as my Macbook works fine upstairs. However the ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 May 2009 by
joeman169

Wireless and sound problem

Hello, pls my laptop is HP pavillion dv2000 and it came with vista but i now change it to windows XP now and since then the sound is not coming up ag...

3 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
dluv

Security feature on d-link wireless

Hello, i have a d-link wireless wbr-1310 i have 4 computers in my house i need to know how to stop my neighbours from stealing my connections thank...

2 replies Last reply on 1 May 2009 by
zaho14

Can't get my home wireless to work

Hello, I am barely computer literate so please use simple terms. A few days ago I unplugged my modem and now I can not get my home wireless to conne...

2 replies Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
jade71

Connect wireless to desktop

Hello, I have a free wireless internet(WLAN) on my mobile (N78) and can use internet only on that handset. How can i use this free internet to my desk...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
rj45cab

Wireless setting change, unexpectedly: dns

Hello, Every time I log on to my laptop, network is not automatically connecting. The issue is with the wireless connection / settings / TCP/IPv4...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Apr 2009 by
winfast

Wireless router problem

Hello, i forget my wireless router security password, thus cant acess to the internet now. how can i search or find my security password?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Apr 2009 by
perfirm

Wireless problems

Hello, i have a problem with my wireless adapter i have all the drivers installed to make the wireless work but the key combination doesnt turn the wi...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
fretopde

Wireless

Hello, my HP 550 does not connect to wireles devices, but can detect them..

1 reply Last reply on 19 Apr 2009 by
hollow21

Wireless modem

Hello, A friend of mine from church had a laptop that kept freezing up on him. After installing Avast anti-virus and checking the computer I found...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Lenovo s10 wireless connected,can't surf net

Hello, i just bought a Lenovo S10 netbook in M'sia, i have no problem with using broadband to surf net, but when i m using wireless connection in S'po...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Apr 2009 by
certif

Help with wireless router

Hello, I purchased a Linksys wireless G router model WRV210. I connected as stated, the wireless light blinks, the DMZ light does not come on at all,...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
dawooddoe

No wireless adapter in the system

Hello, somebody help me! i used dell latitude D600 but i have a problem with it, i can not enjoy wireless i tried to install wireless drivers but ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Apr 2009 by
kerde.lion

Wifi problems

Hello all, any one got an ideai how can i fix a wifi conexion problem?

2 replies Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
velly

Help with pc settings for wireless router

Hello, I wiped my operating system and reinstalled all the software and operating systems windows xp, but I did not save the settings in networking c...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Apr 2009 by
bloodveyors

Wireless car'nt find where to tiurn it on

Hello, i havegot a FUJITSU SIEMENS LAPTOP.car'nt find where to turn the lap top on. can any one help.

1 reply Last reply on 6 Apr 2009 by
Mr. Bishop

Xp/vista wireless with static ip

Hello, I've got a Dell desktop running Xp Home SP2 and a Linksys router acting as an access point for my home network and 2 laptops: an older eMachine...

Mr. Bishop

Getting wireless broadband!!!

I have an external modem and use virgenmedia broadband. I was given a netgear router as I wanted to go wireless so I could connect me games console an...

lasttogo

Xbox / desktop/ wireless question.

Hello, My stepson has an xbox and plays xbox live online using our wireless system. We have given him a used computer and he wants to put it in his ...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
xpcman

Regarding wireless router wrt54g

Hello, My Broad band is connected to ( Tata Indicom ) to Wireless router and some of our higher authority people using laptop is accessing the int...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Apr 2009 by
n.bie16

Wireless-g usb network adapter on xp.

Hello, I've recently acquired another computer in my home. I have the Linksys Wireless Router 2.4 and the Wireless-G USB Adapter as well. I've been tr...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Apr 2009 by
bitcomet

Wireless-g broadband router

Hello, i have a linksys wireless-g broadband router. i need subnet mask, gateway, dns1, dns2 code/data in these fields. where can i go to download...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless networking

Hello, i use acer laptop in my office. it connecet to the workgroup network via wireless local area network. now i can log in to the internet. but ...

2 replies Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wifi connection, no good

Hello,my lap top says you now connected to the wireless but I still cannot get on. why?

1 reply Last reply on 30 Mar 2009 by
guetsa

Not getting internet/wireless access

Hello, Acer laptop 3690 aspire i reformatted the computer cause it had windows vista on it by the factory, and ran very very slow and choppy since t...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Wireless and ethernet drivers missing

Hello, I recently uninstalled a game from my IBM Thinkpad T40 and immediatly after uninstalling it, i was unable to access the internet using my ...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Mar 2009 by
jmp59

Wireless net work.

Hello, i am having a problem my wireless net work. since there are 4 urs using and downloading i cannot chat in msn too. plx send me a solution to o...

zaho14

How i use my ps3 wireless

Hello, I HAVE THE SAME TROUBLE, IF YOU KNOW HOW I CAN T USE MY PS3 WIRELESS, THATS MY MSN OK BETANCOURT_57@HOTMAIL.COM ... PLEASE I NEED THAT.

matieu09

Setting up wireless in home

Hello, Ok iam already wireless, and i have a Linksys router. May laptop connects fine, and i have a desktop connected to, but want to connec...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

How to configure my desktop on wireless

Hello, Please i want to configure my desktop on wireless internet but i dont know how to go about doing it.

2 replies Last reply on 26 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

Add a wirelessprinter

Hello, I have acer aspire 4720z laptop and hp laserjet 2100 printer. I want know if I can add this printer as a wireless device. Many thanks..

1 reply Last reply on 25 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Help connecting gateway laptop to wireless

Hello,i have a dell desk computer and i have att wireless service already hooked up to it, I bought a gateway laptop, i cant figure how to connect it ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
igoth60

Wifi failed

Hello, Everyone is using wifi at the office and i'm the only one without connection...any solutions please?

1 reply Last reply on 23 Mar 2009 by
sarbel.vilo

Can't i share a wifi connected pc to another

Hello, Please help me out ,, i m facing a problem regarding sharing the internet facility over 2 pcs one is connected to the internet through wi fi...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe
Results 2051 - 2100 out of a total of 2,290