The discussions

Setting up wifi on ps3

Hello, how do i set up my ps3 on the internet????

1 reply Last reply on 25 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Cant connect to the internet with wireless ro

Hello, im having troubles connecting to the internet with the belkin wireless g router with the att dsl modem.i connected all the cords right but sti...

sharpman

Help for mobile wifi

Hello, i have just bought a nokia 5130 and in my college campus there is wifi facility available. so i wanted to know that is there any software wh...

iveal

Networking 2 wireless computers and printer

Hello, I just bought a new HP Touchsmart Laptop for personal use, I currently have a Dell that I use for work. they both run Vista. I have a wireles...

Nirav Bhatt

Need help. where is my wireless adapter?

Hello, I've got Dell Latitude C 640. I had to reinstall the operating system from recovery disks. All was smooth. Now, when I'm trying to install ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Aug 2009 by
closeup22

Helpwith laptop&wifi configurationforinternet

Hello, I have an internet connection via RJ45 cable provided in a Building of 6 Appartments. Each appartment use only one cable at the time as a sou...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Wireless network

Hello, I'd like to know how to config wireless network?i mean lan network using access point more than one

1 reply Last reply on 23 Aug 2009 by
dybbody

Can't connect to to wireless from laptop help

Hello, I have a laptop with wireless and I am trying to connect to my sisters wireless Linksys. Is not secured but when I try to use it, it asks me ...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Aug 2009 by
realiser

Vindow vista can not connect to wireless

Hello, i have d- link router and i ahve window vista the prob is i can see my network but i can not connect i give me message window can not connec...

Enginer Sam

Wireless will not turn on

Hello, how do i to turn on the wireless on a hp pavilion dv6 it say it is disable and when i push the wireless botton it say the wireless is ture off?...

realiser

Wireless driver for hp pavillion dv2000

Hello, Can somebody help me? I did recovery for my hp pavillion dv2000 with the manufacturers vista operating system.I also installed the network an...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
sensei.moore

Wifi lan between pc to pc

Hello, i want to sharing my all the pc with network but without using any lan wire is it possible with wifi lan how plz tell me thank you .

2 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless connected but no internet???

Hi, Lately i connected to a hotspot in my town with an excellent signal strength. I enjoyed myself all day and when i woke up in the morning it "auto...

7 replies Last reply on 21 Aug 2009 by
Cail

No available wireless networks available

Hi Guys I am using a Packard Bell laptop and up to now was able to hit the internet button and i'd be online. For some reason now it cant find the se...

3 replies Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
sharpman

Cannot connect to the wireless internet

Hello, our vaio laptop simply cannot recognize the wireless internet activated in our house. how will i make the laptop get the wireless internet?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
suff954

Samsung omnia cannot detect wifi

Hello, my samsung omnia cannot detect any wifi available in an area..before, i was able to use it.. but i think i changed the settings and i dont kno...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Aug 2009 by
suff954

No wireless internet

Hello, Some times u have to reset the modem/wireless router to a different channel, they dont tell u this but go into the set up of the router and ch...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Aug 2009 by
rossdavid

Wireless network connection

Hello, my wireless network connection is not connected but WLAN is on how can i enable wireless network and internet connection?

2 replies Last reply on 18 Aug 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless connection

Hello, I have a laptop pc in my house win xp. when i open the view wirelerss connection, i can see many connections to connect, But ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Aug 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless software

Hello, i need the wireless driver software for my HP dv6000 notebook that I recently installed windows xp i already have installed the hp wireless ...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2009 by
alberttitto

Help with wireless network

Hello, I have a linksys wrt54gs router and have just bought an HP laptop, when I try to connect to the network it asks for the passphrase. I have f...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Aug 2009 by
Samaffu

Disconnect wireless

Hello, i have a BSNL internet connection, it is wireless also , how do i take off the wire less mode and connect with a network cable? i do not want ...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Aug 2009 by
sensei.moore

No wireless connection

Hello, I have an Acer ZG5. It was wireless in the beginning but for some reason it has no longer wireless connectivity. What do I do? Please advise...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Aug 2009 by
techguy

Wireless connectivity

Hello, I am looking to purchase an all in one printer with fax capability. My computer system is not wireless. I am looking at an HP model that ind...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
curlydave

Ps3 wifi

okay, so i got my wifi hooked up and everything but everytime i try ta play like games online wit mi friends, it always says network error and cuts m...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Aug 2009 by
deeznutz

Wifi

Hello, iam connected to the internet through wifi. and i start a game in garena but i cant seem to detect persons who created games. for example warc...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Aug 2009 by
rjdojo

How to connect wireless internet with desktop

Hello, i want to connect wireless internet with my PC i have wireless rotter every thing just i don't know how to connect wireless internet plz help ...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Aug 2009 by
afsgun

Wireless network security

Hello, i have got a bsnl broadband connection. i have a have a broadband modem which supports 4 lan connection and also wifi. my brother is using one...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
iveal

Loss wireless connectivity

Hello, My WRT54GS (3 yrs old) was working fine. Wireless and Internet connectivity OK.Then suddenly, wireless connectivity was lost. Try resetting bu...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Aug 2009 by
iveal

D-link wireless router

Hello! i cant finish in setting up my router because when im about to complete all what have to be done in the cd of d-link (checking network adapt...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
vhinz

Wireless router

Hello, can any1 help me i got a belkin router which was working 1 day then all of a sudden i switched on my laptop to find it not workin,i was old t...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Aug 2009 by
flcconflict

Wireless network works but no internet

Hello, alright, so i have a wireless network setup with my computer and my mothers the setup goes phone jack => modem => wireless router => my c...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
dreadvane

Wifi conection

Hello, I have a Toshiba Equim L20 whih I have just formatted with a genuine XP installation disc. To get the various drivers that I needed I w...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
dustrat

Connected to unsecured wireless netwrok but n

Hello, Please solve my problem. I have HP 540. It's able to connect to unsecured wireless network but i ma not able to surf the internet. How to ...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Aug 2009 by
D-Rock

Download which driver for wireless internet

Hello, What driver do I download from deel drivers. I have a latitude D620

1 reply Last reply on 2 Aug 2009 by
deepbreathe

Help, wireless card wont connect to my wifi

Hello, I have a somewhat old laptop i just got, and it has a wireless card. The wireless card finds my at&t router that i use for all my other comput...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Aug 2009 by
fea_ture

Wifi connected, can't connect to the inte

Hello, I have ubuntu 9.02 installed directly on vista. I have downloaded and installed a bunch of programs on ubuntu, but know, I cannot access the...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Cant connect to the wireless connector help!

Hello, I cant connect to the internet through my wireless connector. it is saying that the network security key is incorrect. When i put in the ne...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Jul 2009 by
sadgurl

Xbox wireless adapter

Hello, How do you connect the wireless xbox converter to Direct TV??

iveal

Wireless internet

Hello, I'm pretty good with general use of computers, but what i would like to do is.. My landlords up stairs set up a wireless router for us to use ...

dybbody

Rying to connect the wireless router directly

Hello, have a new Linksys router WRT54gs and a new Dell laptop. The router works well with the cable attached but when I go to wireless I get a s...

sadgurl

Wireless network dilema

Hello, I bought a new laptop.I set it up.It works fine,but now my other 2 laptops will not connect to the "new network"I did not realize that...

sadgurl

My wireless isnt working

Hello, i have a hp pavilion dv6000 and i put the windows 7 trial version on it but today i put windows vista home premium BACK on it and now the wire...

sadgurl

Hooking up wireless printer to cable computer

Hello, I just bought an HP Office Jet Pro printer and didn't notice it was for wirless use. I don't have wireless just regular cable internet. I...

realiser

No wireless capabilty

Hello, Well the router was working this morning. But now it just wont connect to any thing wirelessly, no laptop phone or ps3. It has been working ...

suff954

New pc can't find wireless networks

Hello, I just bought a Dell Inspiron PC, and I have it all set up except for the internet. I have a wireless connection in my house, and every other ...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Jul 2009 by
sean

Internet connection problem with wireless

Hello, I have a samsung laptop which I recently purchased. I am trying to connect to the internet using a Belkin54g plus router but my laptop can onl...

suff954

Wifi

Hello, i just wanted to ask, what are the drivers that i need to install in my cq4o laptop to have and use a wi-fi? Thank you

iveal

Wifi connection help

Whats up Everyone!I found one of your post about wifi and am thinking you will be able you help me with some of the questions have got. I am really pu...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Jul 2009 by
dapsonrock

Getting wireless usb modum to work on my desk

Hello, I recently bought a wireless USB modem USB760, for wireless internet and set up an account with Verizon. It works great on laptop, but I wante...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jul 2009 by
prashantit
Results 1901 - 1950 out of a total of 2,290