The discussions

My wireless mouse works, but .........

Hello, I connected a wireless mouse to my pc , and hasb been working good. Now I need to use the USB port for a portable hardrive, and I tried to rec...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
dy

Problem of wireless network

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
lee sang jo

Only 1 laptop can connect to wireless router

Hello, I have an internet connection through our cable. We have a Netgear wireless router and two laptops. Both laptops can connect to the Internet...

3 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2009 by
Confused

Netgear wireless router works ok wired, but..

Hello, I have a Netgear CG814 wireless router with wpa-personal security key hooked up thru an ARRIS modem on comcast hi-speed internet. Everything wa...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Cant connect through wireless

Hello, please can anyone help i got a second laptop only it dont give me the option anywhere to connect to my router without useing the ethernet my d...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2009 by
danilo45

Wireless connection

Hello, i just got a fujitsu siemens laptop. It has wondows vista in it. im trying to connect to a wireless connection but unable to do it. infact it ...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2009 by
jonnie_777

Wireless pc unable to go online

Hello, there i am frustrated with the process i have to do in order to go online. I have a dlink wda-2320 range booster wireless antenna. When the co...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Jan 2009 by
Vipin

W2k laptop to wifi to vista laptop to use ptr

Hello, I setup my vista laptop to connect via wifi to a kodak esp9 printer. That works well. I want to have my windows 2000 professional laptop use...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
RT

Wireless (wifi) connexion troubleshoot

Hello all.. hey phoebe! how r you ? I have wireless connection but browser comes up with error my laptop doesn't want to connect to the internet e...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Jan 2009 by
Tola

Wireless wlan card

Hello, I recieved a message from Microsoft Windows stating that the Dell Wireless WLAN Card Wireless Network Controller stopped working and was clo...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Connect through a wireless

Hello, I have Siemens Gigaset SE511. When I tried to connet to my wireless device via internet browser by writing the router IP:192.168.2.1 it works ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2009 by
ogonda

Help trying to connect a desktop w/ wireless

Hello, We have Sprint Air card and we have a laptop, my question is my daughter has a desk top can we connect her desk top using the Sprint card and ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless problem

Hi, i have strange problem with my IBM ThinkPad T40... First i was unable to solve the problem with drivers, downloaded from LENOVO, but later i figu...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Jan 2009 by
Python

Wifi troubles

Hello, I need to find out how i can get my laptop wifi working its a windows XP and it has a wifi receiver on the left bottom side. I keep pressing t...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
badfi

Wireless metwork

Hello, I am coonected to a LAN and access internet through a proxy server.I have a laptop with wireless feature.i want other laptops in my neighbourh...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Jan 2009 by
travelmate1

Service pack 2 problems with wireless network

I recently installed microsoft service pack 2 on my laptop computer and now my computer keeps dumping my internet settings. my computer finds my wire...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Jan 2009 by
DJZOUK

Can't get wireless to work

Hello, I have downgraded a dv2940se to XP SP3 and can't seem to get the right driver for the wireless to work, it keeps saying that it is not confi...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Wireless connects but times out

Hello, I can't open web pages despite my laptop saying it has connected wirelessly. If I connect my laptop PC direct to my netgear router it is ok an...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2009 by
rainman

Wireless

Hello, ive got a cable modem and i would like to know if i baught a wireless modem would my internet work if i swaped my cable modem for a wireless m...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Jan 2009 by
xpcman

Msn and wireless...

Hi, Well I recently got wireless and everything is working fine on my computers (Vista Laptop and XP Desktop), such as my internet and my Wii and DS...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Jan 2009 by
yashvintozor

Wireless

Hello, i have a dv6000. yesterday before i shutdown my laptop, there was no problem at all. today morning i just restarted and now wireless is not ...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

Do i need modem&wireless router

Hello, mine is a silly question as others seem to be having loads of trouble. i have been through all the same as others,all i would like to know no...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Dec 2009 by
xpcman

I need driver of intel(r) pro wireless 3945

Hello, i had some problems with my laptop so i have recently formatted it,but i can't find the driver of wireless ,network connection and ethernet ...

3 replies Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
Madhan

Gateways causes slow wifi connection?

Hello to all after having my 1st net runing at home I got this strange problem. I use now my laptop often with free AP in the city. Today (aft...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
dayman

Wireless connection problem

Hello, i have problem in enabling wireless services on my laptop, i am having compac laptop with modem inside, i tried to connet through setting...

1 reply Last reply on 29 Dec 2009 by
fusomit

Cant connect to a wireless network

Hello. I just bought a new laptop and when I use it at home thru a secured home network, it works perfectly fine. I brought it at my mate's place and...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2008 by
rhea

Cant connect to internet wireless, only wired

Hello, Hopefully someone can help me. I have a Presario laptop with built in wirless. I have a D Link wireless router. The laptop connected just fine...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Dec 2008 by
hazedown

Wireless internet acess

Hello, Please help me i want the best hardware i can use to connect a wireless internet for a Hotel and also the billing system for our quests. s...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
king

Wifi and other drivers for lenux fedora

Hello, I have installed lenux fedora an ddont have drivers please help. otherwise tell me how can i remove lenux and install xp.

1 reply Last reply on 22 Dec 2008 by
james

Wireless network

hi i need help with my wireless connection. Every time i try to put my network key it comes up with this message. "the network password needs to be 40...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Dec 2008 by
GPS

Problem with wireless connection

Hello, I have a problem. I one desktop, one laptop and one router, and also an internet connection. The problem is that I am only able to connect...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2008 by
Viks

Wireless printing

Hello, I have a desktop thats connect to a hp 7600 with a wireless route for my laptop. I am tring to get the laptop to print wireless can this be do...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Dec 2008 by
nettout

How can i configure my personal wifi network

Hello, hey,...can you help me out regrding to configure my personal Wifi network via my laptop.i have already a broadband connection with me & i just...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Dec 2008 by
Martin

Vista wireless internet problem

Hi All, First post on here and not the world's greatest with computers so be gentle ;-) Trying to get girlfriend's laptop to work on my wire...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Dec 2008 by
naari

Wireless internet connection problem?

Hello, *excuse my spelling please * I am now using my dads old laptop and a few nights ago. and now when i go to connect to the internet it will n...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
gpx1000

Wireless routers?

Solved

Hello, CNet CWD-854 Wireless-G 54Mbps USB Adapter $19.88 I found this item at walmart when I searched for wireless routers, it was the cheapest ...

5 replies Last reply on 11 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

My wireless works but not my ethernet?

Hello, i have a toshiba sattelite l40-139 on windows vista and i want to play games over the internet but wireless isnt always permenantly connected ...

6 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
craiguss

Connect laptop to external hd wirelessly

Hello, I would like to connect my laptop to my external hard drive wirelessly. Right now I have a network of my pc ,laptop and external hard drive. ...

7 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2008 by
lovemylife

Connecting printer to a wireless network

Hello, I just had my cable company install a wireless router on my desktop so that I can get Internet Access without all the wires on my Compaq Presa...

18 replies Last reply on 9 Dec 2008 by
dontbedumb

Wireless network question

Hello, i have a wireless network using 802.11g ,i get my ip frm DHCP server my question is: when i change my mac address to the mac address of my f...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Dec 2008 by
TheParoxysm

Give me hp pavillion dv9000 wifi driver

Hello, i need a hp pavillion dv90000 pavillion wifi driver can u pls send me driver of wi fi thanks my emai is aman7_deep@hotmail.com

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
jmp59

Help? (wireless adpater for xbox 360)

Hey people. I've been having this problem with my Xbox 360 wireless adapter. See, I'm trying to use it as an adapter for another PC rather than an Xbo...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Wireless concetion problem

Hello, I need an advice on how i am going to fix my connection problem...... I used to have a time warner cable connection using lynksys wireless-...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Wireless connection problem

Hello, i have just brought a new wireless router and a usb dongle to receive the router. The router works fine when it is hard wired but as soon as y...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Dec 2008 by
GiantLeap

Wireless mouse not working

i just bought a wireless logitech mouse and i connected it to my pc but it is not working.i dont understand what's going on could you please help me ?...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Dec 2008 by
wizzers

Wireless driver?

Hello, i had my gateway notebook wiped, and now i dont have any type of wireless ability, not even the icon. What to do? Is it my wireless driver? An...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Proble with using wireless

Hello, i have HP Pavilion dv6000(GAA445UA#ABA) and its operating system is windows vista home premium with 32 bit operating system. one day i was u...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless laptop

Hello, I got an hp pavilion laptop its got a wireless device but my dad switched it off and not by the button on the laptop he went in a file but he ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Can't open a secure wireless network

Solved

Hello, Can u plzzzzz help me ??? I have a wireless networking device . It's name is ALFA network and it's a USB Highpower Adapter 802.11G . It is AWU...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2008 by
aquarelle

Wireless connects , but no internet

Hello, i have a compaq laptop with windows ME , a lynksys card which connects me to the router (Dlink) but i am not connecting to the internet. i c...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2008 by
xpcman
Results 2151 - 2200 out of a total of 2,290