The discussions

Mobile broadband and netgear wireless router

Hello, I have a t-mobile broadband and a netgear wireless router. How do I use broadband via the netgear? Thanks

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2009 by
sevenboyz

Wireless connect

Hello, I have two laptops, Windows and Linusx (ASUS EEE PC). Both connected and maintained the connection flawlessly on a WPA secured access point. ...

3 replies Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
howlintak

Wireless network

Hello, i am having problem in connecting two computers through wireless device

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2009 by
heavenlyz

My router does not emit a wireless nertwork

Hello, I have and Linksys WRT310N wireless router. I just set it up a few days ago. I`ve connected my desktop PC via port 1 on the router, and it su...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
rocky

Wireless connection problems

Hello, I Have recently had to do a PC restore back to the factory defults due to a few things. After the restore was finished, i have not been able t...

8 replies Last reply on 18 Mar 2009 by
iJamez

Compaq cq50-104au wifi driver for window xp

Hello, anyone can help me find wifi driver fo COMPAQ CQ50-104au. i search in internet but i cant find wifi driver for windows xp.. I search in com...

2 replies Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
danieltwingo

Modem/wireless router vs. modem

Hello, I have purchased a new D-link wireless router. I previously had a D-link router/modem. Do I need to buy a new stand-alone modem?

1 reply Last reply on 16 Mar 2009 by
johnsteve12

Wifi blocked

Hello, Had some problems recently, i have a pc connected to a wifi router but the thing is that i can't connect anymore with that router... Can you...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
sensei.moore

Wireless tab opens a blank page

Hello, I have a linksys WRT54G wireless router which I am using from last 3 years. It has a problem of frequently resetting the Wireless security to ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Mar 2009 by
nvidia33

3 out of 4 computers connected to wireless

Hello, So...we have a wirekess router (Linksys) and 4 laptops in my house. Three of the laptops have no problem connecting, but the fourth (my hp)...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2009 by
dawooddoe

How to connect my laptop to a wireless router

Hello, I would like to connect my laptop (a compaq) to a wireless motorola router and unable to do so. However, using a cable connection, router to l...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
you60

Wireless card

Hello, I have a 'wireless card' and I ned software for it I need software Here is some info. about the wireless card MSI 802.11g FCC ID NO: 14L-...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Mar 2009 by
you60

Wireless internet

Hello, brought an Acer Extensa 5230 laptop and I am at a complete loss as how to set it up for wireless internet from my desktop computer. It is runn...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
GeorgeJones

Vista wireless not working

Hello, I have tryed and tryed over and over again and I cant seem to figure it out!!! Me and My friend wanted to set up a wierless net work we both ...

3 replies Last reply on 9 Mar 2009 by
Tweedledum

Wireless router bridge/relay setup

Hello, I have an Edimax BR6114Wg router, which I updated with the latest firmware (2.12). I want to set it up as a relay/bridge (ie so that it is an...

4 replies Last reply on 8 Mar 2009 by
dfrankfurter

Wireless connection

Hello, Changed internet subscriber. Was told to reinstall my Linksys wireless-G Broadband 2.4 GHz (802.11g) with speed booster router. Can not find...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Mar 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless connection issues

Hello, I've been having problems with my wireless internet lately. I've had the same router since July of 09 and it was working great. The router its...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2009 by
Zerocoolx3

Can sign in via wifi network

Hello, I tried to sign on msn via my phone nokia 5800 but i can't. Why is that so?

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2009 by
somichead

Wifi

Hello, i want to access the wi fi technolgy i would like to know about how to set up the network. i checked the server and port, it seems every thi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Mar 2009 by
msnmania

Wireless adapter

Hello, Im using a laptop which doesn't have a wireless internet access facility in it. I was told to use a wifi adapter? im not clear. Can yo...

Tweedledum

Presario not recognizing wireless network

Hello, I installed a new wireless router TRENDNET TEW-432BRP, up and running. from laptop with which I set up router (lenovo 3000 N200, Vista home) ...

z4bmw

Unsecuring an interntet wireless connection

bipeHello, I want to secure my wireless internet conection and would live to find out if at a later time I can un secure it or will it permanetly rem...

2 replies Last reply on 28 Feb 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless and cd rom is not working

Hello, i lost my back up for my laptop acer aspire 4720z and fomatted by mistake now the wireless and cd rom is not working i downloaded all the thin...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2009 by
phdhopes

Share pc internet w/ wireless laptop

Hello, My father's PC has an internet connection that goes through the phone line, but is not dial up. What is that called? And more importantl...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Shared wireless network

Hello, My neighbour lets me use his internet connection with wireless and I have one wireless card. I need to connect multiple computers thru this on...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2009 by
Tweedledum

Wireless internet connection

Solved

Hello, I just bought a wireless router, D-Link, and I'm trying to set up wireless internet for my laptop. Why does a wireless router have me connect...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Linksy to linksy wireless conection

Hello, I have two computers at home and would like to connect them together with two Linksy Wireless G routers model (WRT54 G and WRT54GS). I...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless

Hello, All I have a HP Pavilion dv6000 With XP Professional. I was currently using it, when somehow the wireless Network connection disappeared mys...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Smc2804wbrp-g wireless connection query

Hello, I have an older SMC wirless router (SMC2804WBRP-G) which is the Barricade-g. 2.4 GHz wireless router w/USB print server. I have been using it ...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2009 by
MJWool

Extreme difference in 2 laptops wifi speeds

Hello, I have a Linksys WRT150N router hooked up to cable (Broadband). On the desktop (XP)using the LAN, the computer download speed and upload spee...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless internet

Hello, I have an Acer Aspire notebook, bought a few weeks ago. I can connect to the internet via wireless but it does not allow me to browse?!?!? w...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2009 by
dawooddoe

Brought a new wireless router

Hello, I brought a new wireless router because for some reason I can get my old one to connect anymore. I stayed on the phone with Tech support for...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Configure wireless

Hello, i have netgear router with hathway broadband .pls help me how to configure .

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2009 by
kioskearocks

Connecting a wireless internet broadband

Hello, i would like help to connect my NOW wireless broadband to a router or even a wireless access point to share the internet with other computers ...

3 replies Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Interconnect wired and wireless using laptop?

Hi, I need to network two laptops and a desktop.. The two laptops are easily connected using wireless lan.. Now by connecting one of them to the d...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2009 by
tankno

Hooking up a second computer to wireless

Closed

Hello, I have wireless internet at home. My computer was moved into my room and i wanted to hook up my old computer in another room. The old comput...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

I need wireless help

Hello, i have a acer laptop but it dosent seem to find the network but all the other laptops in the house do. Just a few days ago it was catching th...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2009 by
OSS_117

Wireless

i have internet on my acer laptop and trying to share it with my other laptop which is a HP how do i do it?im getting my wireless internet from wifi...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Feb 2009 by
gizzmo-)

Wireless

Hello, I have problem First i have on my laptop windows xp proffesional, while i couldnt find cd of that windows i install windows xp, but home edi...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2009 by
eyel

Can't connect without my wireless n booster

Hello, I cannot connect to my router (dir-615 dlink) without plugging the DWA wireless n range booster anymore. This happened after i installed th...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Feb 2009 by
mica

Sharing a wireless connection without a route

Hello, With the neibours consent and his Wep Key Im using his Wireless connection on my laptop. Is there any way to use the wired lan port on my lap...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2009 by
xpcman

Boosting wireless connection

Hello, I am using a wireless connection on my laptop and i've got a low connection. Is there any way or any software used to boost the strength of w...

xpcman

How to install a wireless connection???

Hello, im trying to use a wireless connection but as im not so well inform on how to install it can anyone tell me step by step how it can be ...

eyel

Setting up wireless network

Hi- I am having difficulty setting up a wireless internet network in my flat. I'll try and lay out the problems I have encountered whilst trying ca...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Feb 2009 by
melcoquille

Why isn't my router wireless?

Hey I have a Netgear router. I followed the instructions on the provided disc to set-up. However, I can only get internet connection when the etern...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2009 by
BennoTron

Connecting orange wireless to belkin help plz

Hello, I have a siemens SE572 wireless router for my orange broadband this is what they provided and have been trying to connect a 2nd PC with a Belk...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2009 by
wires and plugs

Wireless led stopped flashing

Hello, my ACER laptop was working fine with wireless- G ADSL GATEWAY with Speedbooster. Then it just started saying cannot detect wireless internet co...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2009 by
theone12

My wifi doesn't work

My wifi settings are working on one of my games but not my other game What does that mean?

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2009 by
merrypc

Cabel internet desctop wireless router laptop

Hello, Sorry for my english This is my problem I have internet from local cabel provider for the connection I used my onboard lan card than i bought...

3 replies Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
akrep

Could not connect wifi

Hello, In my apartment every floor has different wifi connections. I could not connect to 1st floor (my floor) connection - it shows signal strength ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Jan 2009 by
kioskearocks
Results 2101 - 2150 out of a total of 2,290