WiFi Forum

Ask a question
Search
Close
Results 2101 - 2150 of about 3,430
  • help with wireless internet Closed

Hello, i recently reset my computer to factory defaults because i had read a forum entry somewhere that that was all i could do since i had a virus th...

helpless | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 4, 2010
    1 reply
  • new sony vaio w/win7 wireless conn. probs Closed

Hello, can anyone please help me???????????? bought daughter sony vaio model#PCG-7184L with Windows 7 for Christmas, it's Jan 2 and cannot yet conne...

nUsOnYuSeR12... | Latest reply: xpcman Jan 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • Cannot connect wirelessly Closed

Hello, Ive got a new msi u100 notebook, ive set up a connection to wireless but it doesnt seem to work and says aquiring network adress when im conne...

Rachel123 | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jan 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • WIFI PROBLEM Closed

Hello, I have a laptop with a wifi card in it i can get on the internet at my house but sometimes i travel and take my laptop with me and for some re...

EL CHOLO | Latest reply: dancedhall Jan 2, 2010
    1 reply
  • How to configure a wireless network for Dell? Closed

Hello, I have a Dell Inspiron 1545 and I want to connect it to internet. I have 2 other laptops and a ps3 that they conect to internet via wirele...

Smoda | Latest reply: dawooddoe Jan 1, 2010
    1 reply
  • wired internet works but not wireless conenct Closed

After trying to secure our wireless network, the wireless computers cannot connect to the internet. The base PC's internet connects since it's wire co...

joanne | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • Belkin N wireless router and tmobile mytouch Closed

Hello, I just recently got the tmobile 's mytouch phone and I am trying to connect to my belkin N wireless router. to watch youtube video in high qua...

Pete | Latest reply: wil Dec 31, 2009
    2 replies
  • laptop wont connect to wireless internet Closed

Hello, my laptop is a compaq presario v2000 (windows xp) . i went to the public library a couple days ago and wanted to use the internet. my computer...

junior206 | Latest reply: junior206 Dec 31, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless device doesnt turn on Closed

Hello, i have upgraded my HP pavilion dv 5 to windows 7, everything just fine but wireless device doesnt respond i cant switch it on by clicking on t...

Eddy | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • My WiFi icon is Orange Closed

Hello, I have an ACER 4810T and the wifi icon is orange, but during start up its green. What color should it be?

Chap | Latest reply: closeup22 Dec 30, 2009
    1 reply
  • how to increase the range of wifi? Closed

Hello, I have a bsnl broadband and using the type-2 (DNA A211--l).The problem is that i want to use internet from my other room which is about 80m fr...

Ranjoy | Latest reply: bactunisie Dec 30, 2009
    2 replies
  • how to get wireless internet in my laptop Closed

Hello, I have a lan connection in my desktop . ihave also a laptop, but did not get wireles net work connection. I am trying to get wireless connec...

kuttan | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 29, 2009
    1 reply
  • adding wireless in addition to cable internet Closed

Hello, My son just got an iPod Touch. It connects wirelessly but our house internet is cable. We have a switch that splits four ways with ethernet c...

Staranand | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 28, 2009
    1 reply
  • WIFI LAN AND BROADBAND SHARING Closed

Hello, IF I HAVE A BROADBAND CONNECTION AND I HAV TWO PCs BY USING WIFI DEVICES HOW CAN I SHARE THE BROADBAND EQUALLY OS XP.PLZ TEL ME.... WHAT TYP...

redhawk_qari | Latest reply: redhawk_qari Dec 28, 2009
    2 replies
  • Ipod touch not connecting to wifi Closed

Hello, what do i do if my ipod touch says it is connected to the wifi router but won't load internet or itunes?

katlin | Latest reply: ash_perez01 Dec 27, 2009
    1 reply
  • i have no wireless tab Closed

Hello, on my router page, when i type in 192.168.1.1, i have no wireless tab to click on, and thus cannot access my WPA key or general wireless sett...

bend | Latest reply: bend Dec 26, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problems with hooking up wireless-G Broadband Closed

Hello, I have an older computer that I recently had mediacom cable high speed internet hooked up to it. I bought a router and it says to unplug the i...

JK | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 25, 2009
    1 reply
  • File Sharing on Ad hoc Wireless Network Closed

Hello, Can anyone tell me that how can I share files on an ad hoc wireless network between my laptop and desktop connected to ad hoc wireless network...

aryans14 | Latest reply: dawooddoe Dec 24, 2009
    1 reply
  • use wireless modem for two computers Closed

Hello, please, can i use a wireless modem for two computers, if yes pleasae show me the way out el-d

el-d | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless Closed

Hello, how do i connect my computer with my wireless computer ?

boobb | Latest reply: dawooddoe Dec 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Internal Wireless Card Not Working Closed

Hello, I have a Compaq Presario 2232US, it's running on Windows XP service pack 2. I can't seem to find the wireless network. Please help!!!

bubba330033 | Latest reply: bubba330033 Dec 23, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless Closed

Hello, I am having a problem with my wireless adapter. My computer says that it is not installed. I looked in the device manager and I noticed that...

Dedrick | Latest reply: aquarelle Dec 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • HP Paavilion 600 No Wireless, switchy stopped Closed

Hello, I have an HP PAvilion 6000 and the wireless switch is not working. Is it a switch issues or a software isssue. Anyone have an anser so I c...

Dom | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Problems connecting to wireless Closed

The wireless internet on my laptop won't always work. I plugged a wire into to it, to see if that worked, and it did, but shortly after unplugging it,...

pixies | Latest reply: lfefil Dec 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • CHANGE FROM DIALUP TO WIRELESS Closed

Hello, I have a Hewlett Packard Pavillion dial-up how do I change it too wireless? Thanks Angee

ANGEE | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 22, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless connection?? Closed

Hello there, I have a question about wireless connection. Some computer at my school can connect to the wireless there and use the internet normall...

karty | Latest reply: scmedan Dec 21, 2009
    1 reply
  • Please help w/ wireless connection problem Closed

Hello, Hello, I just installed windows xp sp3 on an new hard drive that was put into an Toshiba Laptop a215 s7444 and the drivers including rea...

fllrfth | Latest reply: fllrfth Dec 20, 2009
    2 replies
  • Wireless connection issue Solved/Closed

Hello, I have a small office system at home: A.) PC (XP) DHCP - Wired B.) PC (W7) DHCP - Wired C.) Laptop (XP) DHCP - Wired/Wireless D.) Lapt...

cyberion1985 | Latest reply: cyberion1985 Dec 19, 2009
    1 reply
  • Cannot connect to internet- wireless problem Closed

Hello, I was recently making some space on my laptop and I must have deleted something that I needed by accident. I cannot connect to the internet ...

Purcey7 | Latest reply: Purcey7 Dec 18, 2009
    2 replies
  • What do I do next to get wireless access Closed

Help, I have a D-Link router and I got it all setup and working my laptop down stairs can find this but when I ask it to connect it says that it ca...

Chris | Latest reply: dawooddoe Dec 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless adapter problem Closed

Hello,

p982 | Latest reply: LouisSteph Dec 17, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless internet Closed

Hello, I am computer challenged!!! I rent a small apartment that was originally a small barn with no phone jack. I have a ibm thinkpad that is wirel...

b10dxc1 | Latest reply: b10dxc1 Dec 16, 2009
    2 replies
  • Can't deterrmine wireless WPA password Closed

I set up a wireless internet with a belkin router, and I never set up a WPA password. I locked it though, and now can't log on to the internet withou...

alicat1887 | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 15, 2009
    1 reply
  • d610 wireless problem Solved/Closed

Hello, I had to reinstall windows xp, and now i cant figure out how to get my wireless to work, i dont know if i need a driver installed or what. Its ...

bgallegos | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wireless COnnection Closed

Hello, I am trying to connect to an exisitng home wireless network. I have inherited an older desktop PC for my daughter. It has Intel(R) Pro/1000 ...

Neez | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 14, 2009
    1 reply
  • Wifi Adapter not recognized on Windows 7? Closed

Hello, I have a Toshiba Satellite M45-S331 that was running XP. I just upgraded to Windows 7 and now my network adapter is not working. In other ...

Troy | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • NO WIRELESS Closed

Hello, I just bought a Dell laptop , When it was sent to me they never installed the card on the bottom of the laptop under a panel. I Installed that...

BOB | Latest reply: iveal Dec 13, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless internet problem Closed

Hello, hi please help. im having trouble with my laptop. when im connecting to wifi and got in, there is no connectivity or limited connection appea...

atlarep87 | Latest reply: atlarep87 Dec 12, 2009
    2 replies
  • Networking with wireless internet Closed

Hello, ok heres the problem, i live in a caravan with no phone line access point, so i use a USB wireless internet service, this is plugged into my...

frustrated | Latest reply: frustrated Dec 11, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless network problem in my laptop Closed

Hello, i have small problem with my laptop,wireless network is connected signal strength is also excellent , i am obtaining network IP as obtain aut...

srinivas | Latest reply: srinivas Dec 11, 2009
    2 replies
  • increse restricted wifi speed Closed

hi.......... how to increase restricted wifi connection speed

moorthy | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • How to extend wireless Router's range? Closed

Hello, I had a TPLink's wireless router and it can be accessed from 800 meters far rom it.But now i want to access it from 2 kilometers far plz guide...

Mian | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 10, 2009
    1 reply
  • wifi connection through usb into a home netwo Closed

Hello, ok so i have a wireless usb adapter connected directly into my computer to access my neighbors internet, from there i need to know how to mak...

shadow | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • Need a user name/password for wireless Closed

Hello, Well I went to go and find my password to my internet connection (typed in 192.168.2.2 which is the correct address) and it says: Authentic...

ChewbaccaJon | Latest reply: xpcman Dec 9, 2009
    1 reply
  • WIRELESS DRIVER Closed

Hello, I DONT HAVE WIRELESS DRIVER IN MY HCL NOTEBOOK P3O PDC ITS SERIAL NO IS 7084AX021962

TIKA | Latest reply: closeup22 Dec 7, 2009
    1 reply
  • wifi Closed

Hello, i am having star wifi but my wifi connects but not works ?????????????????????/ i can a acess internet on my phone throught bluetooth to pc

gaurav | Latest reply: gaurav Dec 6, 2009
    0 replies
  • wifi wont work Closed

Hello, hi,im trying to set up my wireless router and every time i do,it wont work. i think it might not be plugged in right.

joey | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • wireless connection Closed

Hello, I have an ibm t42 computer.......I cant seem to connect to my wireless........I turn on my wireless radio and enable my wireless, but the comp...

kirael | Latest reply: closeup22 Dec 4, 2009
    1 reply
  • Desperately required "WiFi Driver HCL G 38&qu Closed

Hello dear members/Admin .... I'd purchased a HCL Intel Celeron laptop S. No. 4093ax352680 HCL G 38 from Nehru Place last week my hard disk & window c...

Manav Sharma | Latest reply: dancedhall Dec 2, 2009
    1 reply
  • Connected to Wireless Network but No Internet Closed

Hello, I'm connected to a wireless network but when I open the browser it claims that I am not connected. I have tried every suggestion on here and N...

SanMar001 | Latest reply: mysticdreams Nov 30, 2009
    1 reply