The discussions

Wireless connection problem

Hello, im having problem setting up my wireless connection because my HP pavillion dv1000 was reformatted and wasnt able to install or set up the wir...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
ramesh2412

Can't connect to wireless internet

Hi! I'm a bit baffled (easy done) Unfortunately I don't seem able to connect to the wireless internet provided at my new accomodation. My laptop rec...

closeup22

Wireless controler dell vostro 1015

Hello, I need a network wireless driver for dell vostro 1015. Can everybody help me. Please! Thanks!

LouisSteph

Wireless print server configuration

Hello, Pls I need some help on how to configure WIRELESS PRINT SERVER so that printing in a wireless environment can be independent on any system. ...

5 replies Last reply on 24 Nov 2009 by
schoolonline

Connect printer to wireless laptop

Hello, I have a printer connected to my desktop pc. I recently purchased a laptop and connected it to the internet via a netgear wirelss router I al...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless unable to connect to net

Hello, need help connecting my wireless to net

2 replies Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wirelessly connected but no web page display

Hello, Im having an issue with web pages not displaying after i connect to a local cafes wireless hotspot. The network is not passphrase protected...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Internet goes out when i connect wireless

Hello,

1 reply Last reply on 22 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

How do i hook up a pc wireless for internet

Hello, I have a newer HP with vista and i would like to get wireless internet like i do on my laptop. do you just flip a switch like the laptop or is ...

5 replies Last reply on 21 Nov 2009 by
christine torrie

Unable to connect to wireless

Hello, I am running windows XP on my desktop and have wireless network. My desktop does not recognize the wireless when opening network connections....

1 reply Last reply on 20 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Dir-300 wifi router install and bsn broadband

Solved

Hello, Please help me in installing DIR-300 WIFI router i am using BSNL Broadband connection CD they gave for installation is not working pr...

2 replies Last reply on 19 Nov 2009 by
staphy

Laptop to wireless

Hello, How I conect my laptop to my wireless network?

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2009 by
rossdavid

Wireless internet keeps dropping

Hello, My wireless network keeps dropping my internet connection. I have made sure the network is at the top of the preferences list, but it st...

jeshmal4u

Wireless network

Hello, am trying setup up a wireless network which i can provide to about 1000 people.i need advice about the equipments to use and how much it could...

closeup22

I need wireless driver help please :p

Hey, I was just wondering if anyone had a download link for a wireless driver card for Fujitsu Siemens Amillo laptop. Recently my laptop crashed an...

closeup22

Using the wifi of samsung star

Hello, i can't connect my samsung star to the wifi. do i need to setup anything in order to connect? i'm in a free wifi but there's no way i could ...

LouisSteph

Lap top and desk top with wireless

Hello, How can I connect my present desk top that is on a telephone internet connection to my son's lap top who wants to be wireless. i have a Linksk...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless connection

Hello, iam having 1 3g mode. And iam having two laptops can i connect two laptops using wireless and i want to use net in both laptops at a time....

3 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless not working

Hello, I have reinstalled my laptop and am not able to connect to wireless ever since.I was able to connect to it before reinstalling.I didnt have ...

machembark

Wifi setting on pc

Hello,sir, please seggest me that how can i start my wifi on my pc.i can not connect my laptop by wifi at time.

dancedhall

Wireless problem

Hello, i am facing problem of unable to connect to wireless network....whenever i start my computer it displays message 'no supported wireless adapte...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Wireless connection ok ie browser not working

Hello, I did a system restore on my laptop and now cannot connect to the internet. I use someone elses wireless connection and didn't have a probl...

5 replies Last reply on 14 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless problems

Hello, Just got a LG X120 netbook, I can't get it to hook up wirelessly to my security-enabled system. I have a Wii and 2nd computer already workin...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
stitch

Wireless sever

Hello, I'm working from my Dell Lab top and working with a wireless sever, I know how to log on the the sever but I don't know how to copy files fr...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2009 by
LouisSteph

Create lan between laptop and computer wifi

Hello, I have to play games on lan connections with my friends laptops. I have a pc and i have a wifi modem, if i connect the modem with a ethernet ...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Nov 2009 by
harry

Can get an internet id on my wireless network

Hello, I just go a new (new to me but otherwise used) Gateway Laptop. It is an M350WVN, 3 mhz P4, 1 gb, XP SP3. Firewire port, wireless card, and e...

dawooddoe

Wireless

Hello, I bought a wireless broadband from globe. But I can't use it because the staff there told me that it needs to be configured before I can use t...

dawooddoe

Wireless adapter

Hello, I just purchased a ZYXEL P330 Wireless Router. I have it hooked up but my wireless adapter on my laptop will not recognize a wireless connecti...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
Nick

Acer pc wifi connection

Hello, I have a Acer labtop. im trying to connect to the IP adresses shown in the connection box and i cant connect to any of them. it just tells m...

1 reply Last reply on 11 Nov 2009 by
iveal

Issue with my wireless

Hello, i just move i got a new computer i lost my linksys wireless disc the The model # is wrt54g2 v1 . I ll be glad if u can tell me the website to d...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Wireless security for type 2 adsl modem

Hello, i have a problem for my wireless security in type 2 adsl modem can u guide me through a step by step method ?

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

No internet wireless connection

Hello, I am having trouble to connect internet wireless on my desktop with comcast able internet. I have linksys wireless router and I have a belkin...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless problem

Hello, I Dr. fareed when i format my laptop toshiba satellite l300-254 system unit and install windows xp i lost the driver of wireless signe and i ...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Acer no wifi connection

hi there. i just bought an ACER aspire running on Vista and i am not able to connect to my livebox through wifi. I tried everything: used the wep key...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wifi

Hello, I have taken bsnl broadband connection from landline and browse from laptop, I want to browse without using the cables to laptop and landline ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wireless connection in bsnl broadband

Hello, I have a bsnl broadband connection, I connect it to my laptop using cable connected to land line phone wire, I want to browse without connec...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Nov 2009 by
dancedhall

Connecting inernet modem to d-link wireless r

Hello, I have a D-link DI-624 router and has cable type for connections but my internet modem has a USB cable for connection.How do i connect the two...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2009 by
closeup22

Wireless internet

Hello, I just want to know if it is possible: I have my laptop,and my home computer. My home computer is connected to a modem(not router) and I w...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Nov 2009 by
xpcman

Wireless driver problem.

Hello, i have an Acer Aspire 3680 with Windows XP SP3, and i just reformatted my laptop. All the drivers worked except for the wireless driver. I'm n...

dancedhall

Wifi to computers

Hello, Im going to put wifi in my room and I was just wondering if my main computer can get acess to the other computer towers without the towers be...

dancedhall

Can't see wireless networks

Hello, I have an HP dv9420ca laptop. I have it dual booting with both vista and xp. The problem I'm having is in xp. For some reason a balloon will p...

2 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
tbiss068

Hp wireless adapter issue

Hello everyone, Thanks for your time. I recently wiped my HP dv6000 series laptop and reinstalled all the drivers. I also went and installed the ...

3 replies Last reply on 4 Nov 2009 by
yywdgy

Wireless cannot be detected after anti virus

Hello, I have a Belkin wireless adapter which I bought for my computer, but when I installed my Norton 360 update for my laptop, my USB wireless adap...

2 replies Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
dawooddoe

Wifi lan driver

Hello, I'm have the same problem with installing my belkin wireless adapter and need to know how to get the wifi lan driver!

1 reply Last reply on 31 Oct 2009 by
closeup22

Problema en casa con modem wifi de arnet

Hola, mi pregunta es la siguiente: En casa tengo dos PC una concectada a internet, mediante un Modem Wifi de Arnet. y quisiera que la otra PC tambien ...

1 reply Last reply on 30 Oct 2009 by
xpcman

Connecting mobile with modem through wifi

Hello, Is it possible to connect wifi enabled mobile with a modem directly for surfing internet, or is it possible only through a computer acting as ...

closeup22

Aspire 5517 wireless

Hello, I have a new Aspire 5517 laptop with windows 7 that won't connect to my Lynksys WRT54GS router wireless.

closeup22

My wireless router

Hello, I have a huge problem with my wireless router. It's connected to the Desktop PC, but the internet doesn't load pages at all, but when I conn...

2 replies Last reply on 29 Oct 2009 by
Nicklololol

Wireless connection

Hello, Kindly mail suggestions as, where do I get free drivers for wireless connection. thank in advance. mini

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2009 by
dancedhall

Wifi set up

Hello, plz help me about how to set up wifi in laptop,because i format it. and my problem is how to create wifi in my laptop acer aspire 5715z. i don...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Oct 2009 by
closeup22
Results 1751 - 1800 out of a total of 2,290