The discussions

Trouble with wireless router connection

Solved

Hello, I have a dell comp running windows xp with a lynksys router that is hard wired thru cable modem, i have a dell comp with vista in my kitchen t...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Help with wireless modem

Hello, i just gt a wireless modem...can someone how to setup my com with the wireless modem??? thz

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
wizzers

Wireless internet help!!!!!!! please!!!!!!!!!

Hello, i'm a newbie...u see i gt a wireless boardband modem at home and there are 2 laptops available..may i know when the modem is on,is it possible...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Nov 2008 by
raghu41986@gmail.com

Wireless router not connecting

Hello, I just got a new laptop and I am trying to connect to my wireless router and for some reason it worked before and now it is not. The network...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Nov 2008 by
liquid45

Wireless

Hello, I have a wireless Linksys router and it has been working fine for a while. I use the wireless linksys usb adaptor. Just recently the program o...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
rubrami281

Wireless conncetion

Hello, I have a linksys wireless router connected to my desktop main comp downstairs which work perfectly find. I try to connect another desktop to t...

2 replies Last reply on 9 Nov 2008 by
Obi Wan Jaynobi

Wireless help

Hello, do i need a router if i bought a netgear 54 Mbps wireless USB 2.0 adapter. i have a modem but dont know if i am targeting it or somebody elses...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Shared computer not getting wireless signal

Hello, I was using my computer upstairs and i connected my xbox 360 to my computer upstairs Not realizing it wouldn't get a signal and It kicked me o...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

I have a wireless router

Hello, I have a wireless router and my laptop used to have it i had trouble with it i have to use a cord to get on internet how doi get wireless back...

xpcman

Wireless connectivity issue

Hello, I am using Windows XP Professional and Intel Centrino1.6 Ghz Mobile Technology Processor with 256 MB RAM. I have been trying to connect wire...

xpcman

Wireless networking

Hello, Is it possible for a MAC computer and a Dell Desktop to communicate on a wireless home network and do you need a special adapter to make a pri...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Query on buying wireless router

Hello, I'm a university student staying on campus the university provides free wireless internet, however, the block where i'm stayin has a history ...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Nov 2008 by
xpcman

Connectinc wirelessly to a lan

hello, i wanted to connect my laptop(Vista home premium) to my desktop PC wirelessly to its lan(PC's) i dont know how is it done wirelessly in vista....

1 reply Last reply on 29 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless

Hello, I got 2 desktop computers at home I bought a wireless belkin router and it work for a while but now my new computer with a network adapter i...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Oct 2008 by
netgear3

Wireless

Hello, I have a wireless router in my home and it has been working fine, untill yesterday when i was trying to run a lan line from my xbox to compute...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2008 by
jenchavarria

Wireless --> computer with network card >por

Hello, This is my situation. I have an XBox. I want to connect it to the WIRELESS Internet connection I use with my laptop. My laptop has both a...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Oct 2008 by
Setherson

Set up wireless

Hello, ok, there are three laptops in our house currently, one is mine, a toshiba running on vista that i take to school with me. The other two comp...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Oct 2008 by
Johnnyboy

Wifi problem

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
laptopman

Wireless woes.

I can't seem to add my computer to my network. Basically what happens is the router is recognizing the computer because it's listed but my internet is...

3 replies Last reply on 17 Oct 2008 by
Xia

Wireless router

Hello, I have a sky broad band wireless router box and a laptop. We connected the internet to the laptop last night through thw router box but this w...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless network configuration

Hello, I need help with my wireless configuration settiings. "Use windowns to configure my wireless network settings" box will not stay checked. ...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Installing a wireless router

Hello, We have a desktop computer that is hooked up with a regular (not wireless) router from the cable company. I just bought a laptop and want to...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless

Hello, hi ]i have linksys WAG200G ROUTER, it was working properly untill last friday it stoped working i asked my pal to help now i can connect to t...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Oct 2008 by
swatman

Ubuntu and windows vista wireless issues

Hello, My main computer runs on Ubuntu, which is where I have my Netgear Wireless Router hooked up. I just got a new Dell desktop that runs on Wind...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Stupid wireless

Hello, I have wireless internet and everything works fine, but when someone calls it goes off but the internet on the main computer stays on because ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Hp notepade wifi

Hello, I have a problem with a HP notepad that i just bought as second hand. I am trying to install my Wifi lan drivers but everytime the pc free...

2 replies Last reply on 13 Oct 2008 by
naren

Connect two acer windows xp 2 laptop wireless

Hello, I have an acer laptop aspire 5570z, i want to create wireless connection with another laptop using only wireless of the two computers. ...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Oct 2008 by
someone

Want to connect the wireless connection

Solved

Hello, Dear All. I'd like to make connection to the wireless network.I m in the range of wireless when I used laptop.With Laptop I can use wir...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2008 by
blueribbon

Wifi lost

HI everyone. My lap top could pick up wifi anywhere in my house and one day I could not get on the internet anymore. What could the problem be. I do n...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless network problem--trouble downloading

I recently moved to an apartment that offers free wireless internet. I can connect to the internet fine on my Vista laptop and browse the internet, wh...

3 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
petes450se

Problem to create wifi network

Hello, i have router with cable and also i have a indoors wifi card and i want to have wirless singal in my hometo connect with other devices and i ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Oct 2008 by
giorgaak

Wireless connection fujitsu & belkin

Hello, wireless connection was working fine until about 2 weeks ago. Now when I try to connect to the wireless network the message "the settings sav...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
kieferschild

Wireless router

Hello, I have a wireless router 192.168.1.1 wrt54G I am opertaing thru the router at this time .. my second computer shows no connection and no ...

astucease

Wireless works ok at home but nowhere else

Hello, I have a problem with wireless access. I have a wireless at home which works fine but if I try to access the internet through any other wir...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Oct 2008 by
greendog

Laptop hp wireless

Hello, i am asking about the hp laptops and it has wireless and every time i search the internet is says diagnosie a problem then i click on it but i...

OWEN LETHABO

Problem with wireless router

Hello, I'm having a really hard time setting up my wireless broadband router to the new computer I recently purchased. I've tried contacting Motoro...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Problem with either my laptop or wireless

Hello, I really need your help!! Please!! Recently I have a problem in accessing certain website that I usually visited by either Internet Explorer...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Oct 2008 by
xpcman

Wireless help

I'm having problems connecting to the net with my laptop through my wireless network. The desktop PC is using vista, and is connected to the router vi...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Oct 2008 by
rohitbarjatya

Connecting belkin wireless router

Hello, When the set up tries to connect to the internet SupportSoft throws up a message " ..... Sign off and then on again with Administrator privi...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

Wireless photo transmission

Hello, I am a wedding photographer looking for two things and I don't know if there's one device that can do both or not. 1) I want to wirelessl...

1 reply Last reply on 2 Oct 2008 by
GeorgeRattel

One wifi pen for two computers?

Hey there ive just bought a wifi usb pen for me to be able to connect two computers and a friend told me that to be able to do that I should have two ...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
canthave

Wireless suddenly stopped working

Apologies in advance, I don't know much about this kind of thing but I'll try and make sense... There are two computers in my house. With my own (M...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Sep 2008 by
lackadazey

To configure the wireless broadband through l

Hello, i have a 2003 server and i want to configure the internet sharing through wireless broadband on local area connection

1 reply Last reply on 25 Sep 2008 by
Defect90

Bridge between 2 wireless networks/ 2 isp's?

Hello, I will be getting an additional Internet feed into my office. All of my PC's are currently wireless and I have 3 network printers plugged into...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2008 by
emmasiki

Wireless won't stop searching ...

Hello, I'm running Windows XP and have had a wireless problem ever since moving to my new apartment. When I start up, I have the box for Windows...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Sep 2008 by
my nick

Connenting to wireless through my laptop

Hello, i am not able to connect to Wireless Internet even if it is showing a full signal. while my fellow students are able to connect to internet ...

1 reply Last reply on 10 Sep 2008 by
lexmarkd

Help with wireless connection

Hello, I have successfully set up a wireless router and now my new laptop can access the internet fine, which is great. My only problem now is t...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Sep 2008 by
stevo

Wireless router wrh54g configuration

Hi!! Recently i bought one wireless router model(WRH54G). I don't know how to configure with laptop. Please guide me how to configure that router ...

2 replies Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by

Wireless

Hello, my daughter has been given a pc,i have bought a wireless adapter.I have put the wep key in and it says its connected,but its only sending and ...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Sep 2008 by
TJ

I can't get wireless working

Hello,I have my laptop .it was working fine before.it suddenly stop getting to the internet wirelessly.I could see that the signal is excellent.but I ...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Sep 2008 by
tpwood
Results 2201 - 2250 out of a total of 2,290