The discussions

Modem cannot login the page to turn on it

Hello, sir i am using a bsnl modem one time i switch off the wifi but still i cannot login the page to turn on it so the password changed how to r...

3 replies Last reply on 27 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Wifi

Is it possible to know the number of hosts(pc) connected to a single wifi modem.if so,then give an idea how...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Mar 2014 by
Hazzaj199

Wi fi tp-link modem reset

Closed

Hello, By mistakenly i have pressed "RESET" button of my wi Fi TP-link modem.after that am not able to access internet in my desktop as well as in...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Increase wifi range

Solved

Hello, I have bsnl broadband internet connection and VMC wifi modem type 2. my wifi range is not much. while i am leave my computer lab, it's leav...

2 replies Last reply on 12 Mar 2014 by
Mcmilan

Increase wifi range

hello Sir, I want to boost / increase my BSNL MODEM type 2 wifi range. we are in educational institute and wifi is necessory for students. But it ...

1 reply Last reply on 5 Mar 2014 by
ac3mark

Need a connection

Closed

what are the drivers need to connect wifi in lenova b460e laptop

1 reply Last reply on 3 Mar 2014 by
Ambucias

Router login failure

i m not able to access bsnl nokia seimens with 198.162.1.1 please give me solutions for my problem

3 replies Last reply on 1 Mar 2014 by
xpcman

Belkin never works

Solved

Hello, I have the belkin wifi box but it never works I tried to change everything in the connection page but it still doesn't work so I don't know wha...

7 replies Last reply on 23 Feb 2014 by
xpcman

Nokia siemens router is not connected to pc

Hello, nokia Siemens Router is not connected to pc. via cable / wifi ip address given 192.168.1.1 satish

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2014 by
ac3mark

Can't connect to wireless network please help mee !!!

Solved/Closed

hii yesterday I bought a new laptop " toshiba satellite c55-a-10D " and I used windows 7 professional but I can't connect to wireless network and I ...

2 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2014 by
samer_saad

One pc has strong signal, another very weak and cutting off

Solved

Hello, I'm a little bit frustrated since I struggle with that issue from weeks... I've got a laptop placed nearly in the same place where stationa...

8 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2014 by
Tobruk

Hack wifi router wep/wap network

Closed

Hello, can anyone tell me is it really possible to hack someone wifi router password?

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2014 by
Ambucias

Wifi driver

Solved

i have hcl me smart series laptop, model no-L1054 and s.n-7121AE293285 I cant find its wifi driver for hcl website,so please help me

3 replies Last reply on 3 Feb 2014 by
dipankar

New router, wifi full connection, no internet access.

Solved

Hello, I have a problem that when I try to connect to my new router that Comcast sent me it just says that its "identifying.." then it says its a "...

5 replies Last reply on 22 Jan 2014 by
Chappy27

Missing passkey

I am pretty sure that the person that set up our wireless router removed the passcode so that we would have to pay to call him back out. I need to sec...

6 replies Last reply on 21 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

What is a ips

can some1 please tell me what is a ips ,and if someone asks you what is your ips if you are using wifi what will you say

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Internet on samsung tablet without connecting to anyone else

I want internet on my Samsung tablet without connetng to anyone else. How do I get this?

1 reply Last reply on 13 Jan 2014 by
xpcman

How to access to a wifi router?

Hye all, Therer reached signals of a wifi router and there is no password secuirty on it. Ip of my wifi adapter dont assigned in that router network....

2 replies Last reply on 13 Jan 2014 by
hitmen313

How to find the wifi password

Closed

Sir can you help me to find the wifi password of my neighbors for free without any internet connection in laptop windows 7. thanks. Rafique

1 reply Last reply on 8 Jan 2014 by
BunoCS

Pc won't connect to router

HELP! Today my computer refuses to connect to the internet. Acer PC running Windows xp-sp2 Router is Belkin n150 f9k1009v1 If I connect my cabl...

4 replies Last reply on 6 Jan 2014 by
dexterb07

Download

how does it work ?

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2014 by
2011N2

Unable to find/search available wifi

I own dell inspiron 3526/ DOS/ 64bit/ 4GB/ 500 GB, installed windows 8 but unable to connect/search wifi &/or bluetooth. I tried to install the drive...

3 replies Last reply on 3 Jan 2014 by
ac3mark

Laptop toshiba

Hi, can someone please tell me how I can get sign on my laptop? I have wireless WIFI. I forgot the password or I may have locked myself out. I used ...

4 replies Last reply on 30 Dec 2014 by
ac3mark

Connect mobile to wifi router using bluetooth

Solved

Hi all, was wondering, if I have a bluetooth handphone, will it be possible for me to connect to my lappy, to share the WiFi internet connection rathe...

18 replies Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
m

Wifi not connecting

Hello, I am using DATAONE Broadband WA3002G4. i cant connect wifi because i forget my password... can u can u help me by giving some settings...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Bluetooth and wifi driver for hcl-me icon 44 laptop

Hello, i wish to know how to download bluetooth and wifi driver for hcl-me icon 44 laotop of windows xp ?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Dec 2013 by
jack4rall

Wifi connection

Solved

can somebody please help. i have a windows8 ThinkPad T61 laptop, but i can not switch on and off my wifi. i have downloaded the wireless drivers for ...

2 replies Last reply on 20 Dec 2013 by
siddiq

Wireless router will not refresh ip

Closed

Hej! About 2 weeks go, my wireless connection started getting bad, dropping out, YIM crashing, etc. Now, when I try to connect, it gets as far as refr...

20 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2013 by
ac3mark

Windows can't connect to the hidden network

Hi, I am getting the Wireless network name(SSID) when I am trying to connect it is displaying the below error message Windows was unable to conne...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Dec 2013 by
R.PAVAN KARTHIK

Wifi no connection

Closed

why my mobile not accepted in pc wifi

1 reply Last reply on 29 Nov 2013 by
BunoCS

Inform

error acer WIFI

1 reply Last reply on 23 Nov 2013 by
walid jamal

I can't to the internet through a wireless router

I have a Netgear wireless N150wireless adapter and TP-Link TL-MR3020 routers and my compuer refuses to acknowledge that that either one is connect to ...

1 reply Last reply on 19 Nov 2013 by
ac3mark

Can connect to wireless router, but not to the internet?

I have more than one devices at home that need internet access via Wifi. I have a DIR 600 Wireless Router. I am able to connect to internet with my la...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Nov 2013 by
justdo_IT

Please let me know how to make the wifi work with my iphone chin

Please let me know how to make the wifi work with my iPhone China 32GB. I tried many ways but still failed to connect to the internet.

1 reply Last reply on 28 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Wi-fi seatting

samsung modal s5222 how to seatting

1 reply Last reply on 22 Oct 2013 by
ac3mark

Connected to router, but no internet connection

I know that there are a lot of questions like this here, but I would be very thankful if some one here would help me :) So, like the question says ...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Oct 2013 by
xpcman

Unable to connect laptop to wireless network

I have a BSNL type 2 Teracom wireless modem.I tried connecting my new dell laptop which did previously connect to a different wireless network.The lap...

6 replies Last reply on 30 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Wifi turn itself on and off please help im getting mad:d

Hello everyone im not really a computer person and i have a problem with my wifi. I have Lenovo IdeaPad s10-2. The thing is that the wifi works great ...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Teracom wifi usb viop

Hello, I am not using BSNL broadband now for past one year. Lost Teracom driver CD. Presently using Local service which is cheap and unlimit...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Sep 2013 by
Ambucias

Dell computer unable to connect

The internet on my Dell Inspiron 1525 is unable to connect to the internet via wifi. It is able to pick up that there is internet and wifi signals the...

2 replies Last reply on 17 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Wireless adapter access point.

hello, I have a wireless router and on the same circuit I have 2 powerline access points. One is connect with the router with ethernet wire, the othe...

2 replies Last reply on 15 Sep 2013 by
malteser1

Login to domain with wireless failed

hello, i'm working on the network. there is a domain connected thru cable. now i want to connect a new desktop thru wireless adapter. the device is "...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Sep 2013 by
ac3mark

Everytime i need to install the drivers

Good morning all, I have a HP pavilion g6 and ever since it had to be formatted I have to keep re-installing the internet driver. I went on HP's si...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Sep 2013 by
hpguy23

Dell internet issues

Hey guys Im having problems connecting to the internet via wireless adapter it picks up my wifi but it just isn't getting my ip address... I feel ther...

4 replies Last reply on 3 Sep 2013 by
Zohaib R

Problem with wireless

Hi, I stay in an apartment and hence we have a lot of wireless networks from my neighbors.. The problem I am facing is particularly with one of ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Sep 2013 by
shengee

My new broadband wont let me access the internet

Hello, We recently switched from BT to broadband to Talk Talk broadband. unfortunately we cannot connect to the internet through our talk talk bro...

1 reply Last reply on 1 Sep 2013 by
xpcman

Nokia siemens networks residential router

I am using BSNL Broadband connection. Nokia Siemens Networks Residential Router 1600 is provided by BSNL. The problem is that my broadband connect...

5 replies Last reply on 28 Aug 2013 by
PSPAL

Protection problem

i have an internet cafe which runs through wireless device. all my desktop has windows 7 installed. but the problem i face here is that once i connec...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark

Vaio problem with wep wireless!!

Solved

Hi everyone. I have a serious problem with my old vaio. One week ago i reinstalled the windows xp (format). Now the laptop cannot connect to secured w...

4 replies Last reply on 16 Aug 2013 by
Carlito13

The page is not available

Hello, i use this ip address but the browser display that the "the page is not available" please replay me its urgent because someone hacked my ...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Aug 2013 by
ac3mark
Results 901 - 950 out of a total of 2,290