The discussions

I need wifi software for my blackberry pearl

Hello, I need wifi software for my mobile phone blackberry pearl 8100? Please help me where i can download it, I will be thankful for this. T...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Dell vostro 1014 wifi can't access wpa-psk

Anybody know? why dell vostro 1014 wifi can not access LAN with WPA-PSK key?? how solve it, plz??

2 replies Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
anonymous

How to use wireless internet on ipod touch

Hello, I am havin trouble usin my wireless internet on my Ipod Touch. It says that i am conneced but will not pull up pages. Any ideas or solutions t...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Feb 2010 by
suff954

My droid and wifi

Hello, I have a droid ohone and cant find the pass word for my router. Its a WRT54G2 what do i do?

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless router hardwired to win 7 desktop

Hello, I have a new Dell XPS 8100 desktop running Windows 7. I replaced a desktop running Windows XP with this system. My wireless router is hard...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Cannot connect to internet with wireless rou

Hello, After an ice storm I was no longer able to wirelessly access the internet with my dell laptop. I have tried everything, even bought a new wir...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

My mac wont connect to my wireless network

Hi, my Mac wont connect to my wireless network all of a sudden as it says the airport does not have an IP address or something ??? Can anyone he...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Problem with wireless lan

Hello, i got a dell 1545 inspiron laptop. all facilities are working good except wireless lan. in device manager i couldnt find the option as wireles...

3 replies Last reply on 22 Feb 2010 by
smily

Changing cellphone to wireless headset

Hello, i wanna change my cellphone to a wireless headset .because i use internet call.so i have to stay in front of my laptop.is there a way to chang...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Trying to go wireless with dell/pro wireless

Hello, I'm trying to go wireless broadband. Dell laptop says wireless network is not connected. When i go to intel proset wireless and run diagnosti...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Can't find wireless connection

Hello, The wireless switch is on and wireless is enabled, but no networks show up in the network list.... card defective?

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
rajiv007

No connection to netgear wireless

Hello, I have a Netgear wireless modem and my computer used to connect to it but wont anymore. My computer will connect with other found connections ...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wifi nt wrking @dell inspiron 1545

Hello, i am having with widows 7 (64bit) on my laptop. After reinstalling operating system i am getting unable to use some buttons of my key board....

1 reply Last reply on 19 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Wireless not connecting

Solved

Hello, I disconnected my Motorola modem (cable) and Netgear wire less router so I could install a new wireless modem/router. I could not get the new ...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Adding a laptop to a wireless netwrok forgot

Hello, Adding a laptop to a wireless netwrok forgot wep key

1 reply Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Wireless is connected but still no internet

hello, i connected the wireless to my cousins router (got the security key & everything) the wireless is connected & the signal is excellent but still...

3 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
lara

Connecting wifi router to sagem modem

Hello, I've just bought a router to connect to my internet connection so i can access the internet on my laptop but I'm unable to connect my router t...

2 replies Last reply on 18 Feb 2010 by
babs4u

Wireless router

Hello, My mom unplugged my wireless router and now it won't work when i plugged it back in and it says that it has a DNS 323 error. How do i fix it?

2 replies Last reply on 17 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Wifi not geeting started

Hello, Actually i am using samsung corby pro and when i get connected through wifi i am not able to start my internet. I cant get start my inter...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Wireless radio registry key

Hello, I accidentally deleted the registry data for my wireless radio. I used Revo Uninstaller to remove the auto-run on startup, all the registry ...

1 reply Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Hp g7035ea. what wireless hardware has it got

Solved

Hi, anyone know what wireless hardware is on the Hp g7035ea? I had to reload the Vista OS and now the hardware is no longer listed. Thanks in adva...

4 replies Last reply on 15 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

How to make a network using wifi

Hello, i Bought Wifi to connect USB broadband on the other computers and laptops at my home but i m unable to find the way how to connect ....its 3.1...

rickster

Someone is cheating my wireless network

Hello, I am using adsl internate connection through my wifi laptop but since last month someone is also using/cheating via same wireless connection...

suff954

Laptop gets connected to the routerwirelessly

Hello, My Compaq laptop gets connected to the router wirelessly but unable to load the web pages. Wireless Connection strength is excellant.

2 replies Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
Satya

Wireless connection from home pc to laptop

Hello, i am trying to set up my computer at home so that i can connect to the laptop wirelessly using my home internet. does anybody know how to he...

dawooddoe

Setting up my laptop that is not wireless

Hello, I have a laptop that I am trying to use wirelessly with the help of a usb driver. how do I do this? I've plugged in the usb driver then I don'...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

No wireless connections

Hello, Both my laptops hook up to my wireless network. I recently installed a Belking wireless USB adapter to another computer. The device manager sa...

dawooddoe

What is the hardware required for wireless mo

Hello, I have recently bought a wireless Modem (MTNL connection Model name DNA - A212) for my broadband. But my Desktop is not compatible to that, ...

deepbreathe

Rca modem time warner, d-link wireless usb

Hello, I have an RCA modem from time warner on one desktop and I'm interested in connecting another desktop using the same connection. I purchased a ...

xpcman

Usb wireless adapter

Hello, I would like to buy a Usb wireless adapter with 54 mbps / 108 mbps. I want to know what will be the good product that will help me and the co...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
anjana03

Wireless network

Hello, sir i m using a router at my home with which i connect my 2 systems.my neighbour want to use my router so i wanna just him to use my router .c...

4 replies Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
dawooddoe

Low cost call using wifi to philippines

Hello, can u pls tell me the software for low cost mobile call using wifi to any landline & mobile from dubai calling philippines, u.s.a., canada.. th...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Feb 2010 by
ash_perez01

Will reinstallation affect wireless ip

Hello, I have very little knowledge of computers, but just enuff to clean install my OS. Recently i bought a wireless router to use at home and a...

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

I have problem in wireless in my laptop

Hello, i have problem in wireless in my laptop Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro V2035 and i dont know what i do?

1 reply Last reply on 12 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Internet on computer works,but wifi doesn't..

Hello, Basically I have a modem and a router as the internet doesn't work for the router.. I changed internet provider and they gave us the modem & n...

3 replies Last reply on 10 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Ie won't connect to wireless network.

Hello, I have a Acer aspire laptop that has windows vista. I recently got wireless internet installed in my house with wifi. I had AOL already on m...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2010 by
OliverKI2

Switching from a regular router to a wireless

Hello, I currently have 4 computers plugged into a router with Time Warner. How do I convert to a wireless router for all four computers?

rickster

Wireless connection wont connect

Hello, I have a netgear WGR614v7, I just purchased a eM250 netbook. I cannot get it to connect. It connects to an mac that I had but it wont connect ...

rickster

Connect wireless printer to laptops w/o deskt

Hello, I no longer have a desktop computer to connect printer to network. We have 2 loptops(vista and Windows 7). I have 2 HP printers, one "all in...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2010 by
suff954

Wireless devices

Hello, I would like to know how to setup wireless devices to coneect to my wireless router/PC. What should i be doing on my pc to get data to tran...

1 reply Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
suff954

New printer interfering with wireless interne

Hello, I just received a new HP printer for Christmas and hooked it up to my desktop and as far as printing goes, everything is just fine. I have a...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2010 by
zachmyah

Can't install my wireless card

Hello, I have a Armada laptop 1700 on windows xp I've tried to install my wireless card and computer says hardware found, when I try to set up wirele...

2 replies Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
jennyg

Wifi is not connected on laptop

Hello, i had problem..with my laptop DELL with Vista.that not connect WIFI..at starting i used WIFI on my Laptop .but dnt know what happen...now my...

1 reply Last reply on 6 Feb 2010 by
rickster

Blue screen appears when put wireless adapter

Hello, I have this big problem when I put my wireless network adapter into my laptop, some blue screen appears reporting some error and something abo...

3 replies Last reply on 5 Feb 2010 by
kieferschild

Wireless connection to new desktop

Hello, I am trying to connect wireless to new Dell desktop, I have a older Dell desktop and just purchased Cisco wireless router connected to older s...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Lap top to pc wireless internet acess.

Hello, How do I connect my lap top to my PC with an ethernet cable to use my wireless from my lap top.... So I am able to use the internet on my PC?...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
kieferschild

My computer will retart when my wifi is turn

Hello, lem with my Toshiba laptop...when I turn on my wifi my computer will automatically restart...Please help what are the posible reason.

3 replies Last reply on 4 Feb 2010 by
deepbreathe

Adjusting wireless router "channel"

I've been trying to find out on Nintendo website how to connect my wii and dsi to the internet, as I am having problems with this. One of the things ...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
xpcman

Modem-wireless computer-cable-nonwirles comp

Hello, I am trying to figure out how to get internet from a computer with wireless to one without. here is my setup: downstairs I have a linksys wi...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2010 by
confused james

Reconnecting my wifi

I recently bought and connected a new computer and somehow I did not connect my WiFi. I'm not top of the line computer savvy but understand enough. ...

2 replies Last reply on 2 Feb 2010 by
Kmiller4u
Results 1601 - 1650 out of a total of 2,290