The discussions

I forgot my password

Hello, Sorry but i forgot my password i need that gmail for my Clash of Clans plss recover System Configuration: Android / Chrome 56.0.2924.87

1 reply Last reply on 17 Mar 2017 by
mertomer

Wifi connection symbol missing

Hello. I cant find the wifi connection symbol at my Asus note book as usually appear at the right bottom..so i cant connect to new wifi.. Pls advice...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
ac3mark

Connect my laptop with wi-fi

Hello friends, i am Tony Hope and living in UK.............I have HP Laptop but from few days i am facing some technical problem in it..........i am n...

1 reply Last reply on 13 Mar 2017 by
ac3mark

I cannot login to any website on my pc when my wifi is on

Hello, I cannot login to any website on my pc when my wifi is on System Configuration: Windows / Firefox 51.0

1 reply Last reply on 1 Mar 2017 by
Kaminszakr

Wi-fi connection to laptop

Hello, I have Compaq laptop with window 2010. When I try to connect my wi-fi through home router. I am able to see the my wi-fi network but it show...

1 reply Last reply on 24 Feb 2017 by
ac3mark

Internet shows connected but can't browse

Hello, am steve from kampala uganda, my laptop is fully connected to my phone's WIFI with a signal strength of 100% but cant can not browse. but whe...

1 reply Last reply on 20 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

I known password but forgot password

Hello, i known the password i need you to help me for i forgot a my gmail password System Configuration: System Configuration: Android / Chrome...

1 reply Last reply on 17 Feb 2017 by
BunoCS

Rca 7" tablet won't connect to wifi

Hello, my tablet won't connect to wifi the network simply won't show up but it was working a few days ago and it works on my sisters tablet my phone a...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Feb 2017 by
xpcman

Wifi keeps going out/off

Solved

I have an Android smartphone. I am connected to my personal router and my Wi-Fi keeps going out/off. I have followed all suggestions in regards to m...

2 replies Last reply on 11 Feb 2017 by
Anita Bischof

Wifi connected but no internet

Solved

Hello, The WiFi on my laptop not working its showing that it's connected but it ever comes up that there's no internet or its not working but it ...

6 replies Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
Deborah

192.168.1.1 cannot connect in browser

Hello, i cannot connect to the setting of my wifi router (TL-WR741ND). When i type inconfig /all in cmd it will show me, that default gateway is 192.1...

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
xpcman

I cant get the extender to connect to my router wifi

Hello, I can't get the extender to attach to my Wi-Fi router System Configuration: Android / Chrome 55.0.2883.91

1 reply Last reply on 9 Feb 2017 by
NISHANA116

Internet shows connected but can't browse

Solved

Hello, I have Lenovo g -50 70 laptop ...Nd today iam having the problem....The problem is that ..... Internet is showing Connected by can't not bro...

1 reply Last reply on 8 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Can't connect to internet on laptop even though others work

Hello, We have 3 laptops in the household. Mine fails to connect on Internet sites even though signal is strong. It goes into the connecting mode an...

2 replies Last reply on 7 Feb 2017 by
Anoop

Can't get my ps3 to connect to my belkin.e58

Hello can't get my ps3 to connect to my Belkin.e58

1 reply Last reply on 3 Feb 2017 by
ac3mark

How to use a belkin usb adapter without the cd

Hello, Can you Help me please!! System Configuration: Windows / Chrome 55.0.2883.87

1 reply Last reply on 1 Feb 2017 by
Ambucias

Browser issue

Have wifi connection. Cannot load web pages thru Firefox or microsoft Edge. Just started yesterday

1 reply Last reply on 31 Jan 2017 by
KY_WD  

Wifi adapter not shown

Hello, After Check in Network Adapter Setting (NCPA.CPL) wireless adapter not Shown please tell me exact what problem..?? System Configuration: Wi...

1 reply Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Tablet won't connect to my wifi all of a sudden

I hope someone can help me with this issue. I have wifi at my home and several devices connect to it everyday, including my "Slide" tablet. A few da...

2 replies Last reply on 27 Jan 2017 by
Dyani3479

Carol

Hello, I hwve installed a Belkin N300 wifi adapter, not sure if it is working. I do not see the Belkin logo in Setings. Is there a symbol I should see...

1 reply Last reply on 26 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Change the dchp settings in android.

DOES NEBODY KNOW HOW TO CHANGE THE DCHP SETTINGS IN ANDROID. THE LEASE TIME OS SET TO 5mins so every 5mins when I'm on An away hotspot which is more o...

1 reply Last reply on 25 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Rca tablet won't connect to wifi

Hello, My rca want recent search the WiFi why is that Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 40.0.2214.109

6 replies Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
likeoo

Internet connection

Hello, my name is Jose and I am having some problems with my playstation 3. I try to connect it to my wifi and all i get is: (IP Address: Succeded I...

1 reply Last reply on 23 Jan 2017 by
Borius

Dont have cd for my high-gain wireless adapter

Hello my name is Kristy and I dont have the cd that came with my High-Gain wireless adapter TL-WN722N and would like to know how I can still install i...

1 reply Last reply on 22 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Ac55uhp router light does not blink

Hi. I am currently using an asus router model number ac55uhp. However the led on the router itself does not blink, only appear blue light when i tu...

1 reply Last reply on 21 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Wireless capability turned off

Hello, My computer is wireless capability turned off. So, I would like to know how to wireless capability turned on in window 7.

1 reply Last reply on 19 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Rca tablet wifi authentication problem

Hello, I just got an RCA tablet and I'm trying to connect to my WiFi at home and it keeps telling I have an authentication problem...how can I fix...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Jan 2017 by
Ambucias

Laptop says it can't connect to wifi

Hi, my mum recently bought an Acer Aspire ES 15 laptop that won't connect to our internet. The laptop recognizes that the wifi is there but after ente...

Ambucias

Wireless connection

Hello My problem is Network connection are not show wireless connection so this my problem

ac3mark

Wifi internet cant access the network

hi i connect my laptop wifi internet but cant access the network on dell with window xp sp3

ac3mark

Rca tablet connect to wi-fi

Hello I need information on RCA tablet to connect to Wi-Fi I need router information and password information

xpcman

Belkin n300 wifi laptop problem

Hi, I have bought the N300 Belkin wifi range extender with the hope of wifi reaching the top of my house however have encountered some problems. I hav...

1 reply Last reply on 4 Jan 2017 by
xpcman

Can't connect!!

Hello, I'm not able to connect to Internet on my laptop says local area connection unplugged cable?? Restarted disable enabled etc but no luck Lapt...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Very old computer with wifi problems

Hello, so i have a very old acer aspire 5050. i just got it up and running again after years of not using it and it had very old software. it will n...

1 reply Last reply on 3 Jan 2017 by
ac3mark

Wifi option is not working

Hello, My Lenovo laptop WiFi option is disabled and when I m clicking on it, nothing is happening. Please suggest me how should I enable my Wi-Fi op...

1 reply Last reply on 31 Dec 2016 by
Ambucias

Rca tablet will not connect to public wifi

Hello, my RCA tablet will not connect to public wifi neither will it connect to my router at home. I've reset the table and I've unplugged my router a...

2 replies Last reply on 26 Dec 2016 by
Crystal

Wifi stopped working ,help!

Solved

Hi y'all ,so I decided to try w8 on my w7 Acer travel mate 5752G but wasn't happy and reverted to w7 but since the installation I cannot use my WiFi, ...

8 replies Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
BrianGreen

Rca tab won't connect to wifi

Hello, So I just got ny rca tab and it won't connect to the WiFi. What's up with that? Configuration: iPhone / Chrome 50.0.2661.89

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
xpcman

Laptop wifi problem

Dear please tell me my dell laptop,s wifi device is not working when i press the butten on then hurry auto back press off

1 reply Last reply on 17 Dec 2016 by
ac3mark

Netgear wireless adaptor cd installer

Solved/Closed

Hello, i lost the CD installer for my netgear wireless adaptor. Is it possible for my to find a link so that I can install it without CD?

3 replies Last reply on 10 Dec 2016 by
boi

Ps3 will not connect to airport router

I just purchased a PS 3 500G. I have tried to connect to my Wi-Fi network with no success. I have a Cox ebee modem an a Apple Air port time capsule ...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
azboomer1947

Wifi router reboot when i connect to it

I have a TD-W8151N wifi router, The router automatically reboot when I connect to it. I could still be in the network if I connect from a distance(Sig...

2 replies Last reply on 3 Dec 2016 by
Ducanhtran41

Poor wifi signal on camp site

Hello, I live on a static homes site that doesn't have a landline conection we have a communion with Wi-Fi which has very poor signal what can I do...

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Wifi lock next to my name

Hello, How do I put that little lock to the right of my wifi name? Configuration: Mac OS X Lion (10.7.5) / Safari 6.1.6

1 reply Last reply on 28 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

My desktop keeps dropping wifi connection

Hello, I've had my desktop computer for 6 months now and just a few days ago my wifi signal keeps dropping in and out every 8 to 10 minutes. My mai...

1 reply Last reply on 18 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Sony vaio wireless adaptor switch problems

So yeah I'm having problems with my wireless adaptor switch. I don't know if an update screwes with my registry or when I accidently dropped from my h...

6 replies Last reply on 17 Nov 2016 by
None

Wifi enhancer no internet

Hello, My belkin wifi enhancer is installed but my android box is responding as if there is no Internet. My phone picks it up fine Configuratio...

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Login my straight talk hotspot on my computer

Hello, i can't login my straight talk hotspot on my computer, to turn it on. why? Configuration: Windows 7 / Mozilla 11.0

1 reply Last reply on 16 Nov 2016 by
ac3mark

Gatewaypc connected to internet via wifi, yet it won't surf

My Gateway PC was passed down to me; it is in tiptop shape. The PC says it is connected to the internet but it won't let me surf any sites. What is w...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
xpcman

Devices connected to wifi but no internet acess

I have been facing this problem for a while where all my devices get connected to my dlink modem wirelessly but there is no internet access. Net works...

1 reply Last reply on 14 Nov 2016 by
xpcman
Results 351 - 400 out of a total of 2,290